9.12.09

News !<3 ;*



Ambee guuuuuuys i love you aaaaaalll ! ( adree mn wain 6al3a ana right ? ;p ) wallah i was grinning the whooooole time while i read your great comments ! , am sorry i took so long bas wallah i was studying like crazy !! my dad promised he'll get me a new car if i kept my grades up ! lol hope you understand ;p

Nawarii , Hope , Madliar , Dazzlin , Choco loco , Anonymous H , spring of Truth , Shuusiii , Soooos And all my lovely followers and silent readers ! Love you guys you're all AMAAAAAAAZZZZIIIING ! ;**

Okay now for the neeeewwwwsss !!! There is A NEW STORY coming up !! ;D

' Kidnap my heart '<3>

Enshallah ra7 abdee fel posts soon , am realy hoping you love it as much as this one !

Sorry i took so long again w forgive me etha marr wayed wagt w i didn't post bas wallah am so busy ;(

So keep checking and get ready for the new storyyyy ! ;p

Xoxo

4 comments:

  1. tistalaaaaain all the comments babe...ur wrote one of the most amazing stories i have ever read and its definitely one ill never forget...i cant wait for ur next

    goodluck ow inshallah allah ya36eech 3ala gad neytich ow u get the car :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. allaaaaaah wanaaaasaaaa
    new stooory !!!!
    i love ur writing ;****
    can't wait to read it

    ... bagoool 7ag Saroon (madliar) eb testanis!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waanaaaaaaasaaa ambaaii :D
    a7eb ur sense of style in writing thats why meshta6aaa !! =P
    yaalllaaa post ur first post ASAP pweeez "pwetty pweeez"
    luvv yeww
    ...lool Darliam i think i figured out about the big news xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve more 9adgeeney;*
    I cant wait really!! im in love with your blog and trust me i wont stop cheacking how could I!
    -Hope:*

    ReplyDelete