4.6.11

Once upon a lie 23





Hellloooooo bloggers!


Now now i know what most of you are thinking : "hathy mn wain 6al3a" some of you might even be very upset with me too ;p Well am sorry i've been laying low these past months but i had A LOT going on ;( but the good news is! am here and back with a new post! hopefully a kick-butt awesome one too! so getting away from all the tension and the finals and the studying here's your post!



P.s. i really missed you guys, goodluck to all and enjoy ;*


P.s.s. ( if there's such thing;p ) sorry i hadn't been visiting alot of blogs lately but i promise i'll get to it as soon as am free


----


Previously;




" okay so you saw a girl trying to cross the street, so what? "


" It wasn't just ANY girl 3baid, I feel like i know her from somewhere.. "

-

" Hey dude where are you ? i been calling you " I said into the phone to 3baid



" Sorry man , i had to take my dad to the hospital he couldn't drive "


3baid noticed a tall, cocoa skinned young lady in sweats and a pony tail whom didn't take much notice of him and she looked very familiar except .. he couldn't quite remember where he'd seen her before. She was alone holding alot of papers and one big envelope he'd guessed as X-rays


Shaikha!


-

At the restaurant, Whayyib turned without much consciousness suddenly to realize it was the same girl from the restaurant , staring him down


" Thats it " Wahab snapped and suddenly started walking there without any notice for his best friends



" It was the girl from the supermarket 3baid .. it must be "


Then 3bdaid suddenly remembered seeing her at the hospital today. Was he supposed to talk to Wahab about that?


----


" Where are you? " I said into the phone smiling


A beautiful childish giggle came through the other end of my phone " Am not saying "



" Tell me "



" No "



" c'mon Shayou5 it's a weird coincidence we're at the same place w we just figured it out please tell me where you are "



" How do i know you're not a stalker? "



" I don't DO stalking girl, stalking does me "



" I'm trying on a dress i can't see you! "



" Even more appealing, now i wanna see you even more "



" Wahab "



" Fine sorry, golele i promise mara7 adar3em wala ma7al banat .. at least not without your permission "



" Coast "



" Okay now location ? "



" am not telling you "



" Not again , why not? "



" It's more fun seeing you wander around looking in every girl store so people would think you're a weirdo "



" People already think am a scary freak, now you want me to do this? "




" Oh it would be my pleasure " She grinned



Just when she said that I gazed up to see a big sign with the store's name on it



" Too late , i found you "



" WhaT? "



" Am here.. outside , where are you? "



" In the dressing room "



" That would make me a weirdo , a freak and a criminal if i come in "



There was that giggle again



" Wait.. "



" What? " I asked before i went on walking



" You're going? "



" You didn't want to see me and you're a lady in a dressing room .. am not going against your wishes "



She giggled again and i felt someone was watching me so i turned to see from the store's glass window , relatively far a tall beautiful object was smiling at me , doing a little wave




" Woah " was all that escaped my mouth



" What? "



" What are you doing ? "



" Waving at you outside the dressing room, they don't let me out further wearing this dress "



I couldn't see properly because of the dresses that were stalked all over the store, all i saw was was her standing tall with a pretty face



" Okay.. why don't you change and come out, we could go somewhere.. eat or talk.. "




" No "



" Again , what's up babe you slept on the wrong side of bed last nighT? or did you get a visit from the no monster? "



She laughed " Hey you picked up the story of the no monster at the dentist "



" Yeah well , you made me spend all that time with those kids "




" Oh stop they weren't that bad , you loved it! "



" come out i want to see you "



" Nooo it's more fin this way " and she waved again




" Oh so am the weirdo here? that lady should kick you out of her store "



" Oh i didn't say am not a weirdo, people just don't know it yet "



I kept staring at her, i couldn't look away " I missed you , you know "



" I missed you even more " she looked at me and we gazed at each other for a while, then the lady inside stared at me too which ruined the moment. I saw Shaikha smile and get back in the dressing room




" Heeey you went just like thaT? "



" Like i said , it's more fun this way "



" When will i see you again ? "



" I don't know , i told you we have this party at house today.. "



" Yeah which explains cinderella's dress"



" You really learned alot from those kids huh? "



" Moving on shaikha "



" I'll try to call you tonight if it's as awaful as i think it will be "



" Okay.." I said slowly walking away towards the store where i left 3baid looking through a maze of T-shirts



" Okay "



" Goodbye prince charming "


" Bye cinderella "



" No way you're still here?! " i told 3baid as i entered the shop he was in



" Don't look at me like that , i took some time while i was trying a few T-shirts in the fitting room "



" Yeah i bet you didn't stand there waving at people form the shop's window huh? "



" WhaT? "



" Nevermind just pay am starving "




--


" Oh hey dad, i didn't know you were home " i entered the office of my father to see him sitting there with a small box in front of him " I just saw the light was one and i came to-"




" Nevermind son "



" What are looking at? "



" Ah just some pictures.. "



" Oh is that from that trip we took i-"



" Ah no no.. " He seemed to have interrupted me fast, he suddenly seemed uneasy ..



I looked at him waiting for him to speak again,



" It's just ahh.. nothing just.. some pictures from uhh .. you know when we were at Canada.. "



His voice was suddenly smaller, i was taken aback by the response but it was okay hearing it .. i guess, i didn't know what i really felt.



I moved a bit closer to his desk but i saw my dad move in his chair, he was uncomfortable , he tried to arrange some papers laying there as well, a newspaper and finally the pictures..



But i took a few before he reached for that pile, then a small one fell on the floor and i reached for it



The picture was of me..


Dressing up in my dark grey hoodie, my face almost hidden , my half smile and my pale color showing only from the side .. and i quickly felt my body flench




I remember this , i remember the exact moment it happened..



My father was ordering at some diner back in Canada and me and Kenzii were hanging outside , she had just bought a new camera she was excited about anf she was snapping pictures of everything that came her way, knowing i wasn't a picture person she pushed me even more to do it..



But all i gave her was half a smile , ofcourse .. all the emotion of happiness i could take out at that time



I didn't want to remember this, i didn;t want to feel this ..




It was weird and uncomfortable and .. well sad.


theni knew why my father wasn't inviting me over to see these, i tried to put it back in the box but then i saw more pictures, of places mostly .. the old cheese shop, a historical pole by the street next to our house.. the garden my dad used to sit and read in ..



And then i had to be out of there, i've seen enough for one day i guess




I wasn't as sensitive about it like before though so that was good, but it wasn't easy either


" I'll see you dad " I said before i walked out, my father was startled too and even he didn't know what to say


" Bye son " i heard him call after me



It was no one's fault, i wasn't mad at anyone this time, i wasn't miserable either i just wanted to go get some peace.



I drove for a while smelling the beautiful night air listening to my favorite Mu6rif songs..


Some of the things i picked up from my boys here, when suddenly i got a phone call and i instantly felt a little perkier than before




" Hey " she said casually into the phone and i imagined her pretty face



" Hey you "


" So are you ready to be kidnapper for the day? "



" Woah wooooow hold it , we just finished the whole prince and cinderella thing take it easy on me am still learning these things, and plus i didn't say i'll play these crazy games of yours again "



She laughed at me " Well am about to change that attitude of yours, am at this boring thing and i can't stay here a minute longer it's all old people and business and weird memories that i don't even remember "



" What? i thought you're still at that store waving at people, didn't that lady hire you? "



" Are you coming or not? "



I found myself laughing and driving by the directions she gave me



I pulled the car near what looked like Shaikha's description and waited for her , waited for a WHILE



Fast enough i jumped as the locks of my car were being tackled and all i saw was a body jumping in my back seat and telling me to "GO GO GO!"



I parked at the nearby beach just like she asked me to , and got down to open up the door for her



I saw her long leg touch the ground at first , then she was able to come out, holding my hand for support



" Oh my god those shoes were impossible i had to take them off! " I never seen a person breathe and speak so fast



I stood there , bedazzled again looking at her glowing with her bare feet and a long light purple dress. Her short hair was straightened and was held by a small silver band



" That dress is not fair "



She smiled at me and gave me a smile that made me weak



" Am serious she should've hired you , people won't resist coming in the store "



" Let's go " She took my hand and lead me to small area that looked like a playground by the shore



" What is this "



" My favorite place on earth "



She slightly lifted her long dress so she could walk around the sand, her bare feet beautifully gliding in and out of the sand and i just followed her, amazed by her



" So you want to tell me how you managed to escape? "



" It was one of the most dangerous exciting things i've done so far "



" Am surprised you haven't bungee jumped without strings "



" I won't be missed "



" looking like that? i think you'd be missed pretty much "



" Well lucky for you , am giving you the pleasure of my company " She surprised me as she turned around brushing against my chest smiling




" Lucky for you i have the time to drive you around , i get paid by the hour miss "



She turned around again and gracefully slid on one of the swings , " Come push me "




I smiled and went to stand behind her , slowly balancing the swing " the weather is amazing today " i said, trying to distract myself from looking at her, even watching her from the back was just as pretty



" I know " She closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment " This is one of the things i love "



" Oh yeah? then we're doing this every day "



" Yeah , this and snow "



" Snow?! "



" Yes "



" Okay that's it , it's my turn next "



She laughed at me and the nice breeze carried her lovely smelling perfume through my nostrils


" I wanna jump out " She suddenly said



" What? "



" I wanna try to jump out of this "




" After all this effort am giving to push you no way ! "



She giggled " i am "



" Shaikha stay where you little lady i don;t know much about clothes but that dress wasn't designed for jumping "




She giggled again and i knew she wasn't listening to me , so i hurried in front and found myself holding her as soon as she stood up



She lowered her head and focused her gaze at me " I told you i wanted to jump "



" And i said no way " I looked down at her the same way




" You're ruining my jumping boy "



" am sure you have plenty of time to do that later "



" You're just holding me like this because you're afraid am gonna run and then no one will push you on the swing "



" You got me "




She giggled and slowly put her hands around my neck



" and you're tricking me into giving you another ride "




She laughed " You got me "




I reached for the crown of her head and kissed it gently " you hungry? " I asked




" Always" She said

7 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your one of my fav bloggers :D i can never get enough of your stories <3

    dont keep us waiting please (A)

    ...
    R

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa5 galby i LOVE it please post soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED IT!!! and u obviously <3

    Thanks for posting girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooooved the poost !!
    9ij mnzman mo katba bas bardtay chabdy bil post 6iweel o fe cute actions ;p
    Cant wait for the next post ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. read the whole story today ;p.
    i LOVE your stories, they r different
    mdri a7s ina a lot of problems by6l3on lhm mra w7da..

    post sooon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
    POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
    POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
    POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
    POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
    POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST

    ReplyDelete