19.11.13

News!






Now there is something i'd like to share with you all my lovely readers and i want to know what you think.. I want to make access easy for all of you my lovely followers and since social media is now so vibrant and fast and important in all of our lives i've been thinking about posting my stories on Instagram or Twitter as well so you and more followers could read them.. I wanted to know if this was a smart idea and i really want to know what you think of it and if you were willing to follow me through social media as well?.. please don't hesitate to leave a comment, a suggestion and tell me what you think!


Love you guys,

Xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I prefer the blog 10 times better :) please and thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, the blog is so much better its organized I don't know I find Instagram stories are very messy, you could make a twitter accoun so you can tweet whenever you post, keep us updated not everyone has a blogspot account to have that notification when you post. Xx -SA

    ReplyDelete
  3. i personally miss the idea of a blog so i loveeee this

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO!! instagram blogs suck!!! keep this please:( your amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am you silent reader
    keep it this way
    Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't miss this fun and amazing way to get the most discussion which is very marvelous to me. All right your experience about social media that totally wonderful idea which is very delightful to me. Thanks for letting.
    bangladesh newspapers

    ReplyDelete