20.1.09

lil thnigs bout me


I'm lil miss tiny & i love it




I always have that smile on my face (even if it looks like i have no idea wats goin on)




i love my friends and family and i'd do anything for them




i have a thing for long walks on the beach, picnics & babies!




i like winter..walkin under the rain..gettin that cold feelin in your bones & instantly feelin warm at the thought of your loved ones & your happy times




i still love stories




i still love cartoons




i still jump at the thought of swings and seesaws even though am a lil too old for that now




cupcakes and lolipops are the love of my life!




no i dont wanna grow up




yes i do live in my own lil lala land




and am lovin it

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogsphere :) hope you enjoy ur stay in our big blog land :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lollipops!=O shawagteni!=p hehe
    welcome to blog =)
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  3. thaank uu guuuyz ! ;** u really made me happy ! XD so nice ov uu to visit!

    kisses xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogosphere babes :)

    And since you're writing your own story I have added you to www.Scarletlights.com a site dedicated to collect all the love stories in one place, it's like a Love Story Safat :)

    ReplyDelete