26.1.09

my beautiful disaster (part 1)

one pretty afternoon am just hangin out in my room thinking about my life.. i hear my middle sister flow call my name' Angeeelllll daddy wants us ! family meeting !' i smile instantly! i loved our little family meetings they're always funny , loud and we ALWAYS end up disagreeing on stuff but we HAVE to give up evantualy and do as told though my dad gives us the right to speak our minds & boy did we speak! .
so i get out and head for the living room where every one is sitting down ' hey everyone! wats up ?' ,'well 3endekom 3e6la al7een and winter is starting so i talked with the rest of the family w we picked a spot for the mo5ayam this year so what do you think ? should we go?' my dad started off , but befre i could even speak my two crazy sisters filled the room with thier excited voices ' Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'. All i could do is just smile back , i absoloutly loved going to the mo5ayam with my dads family.. its always fun ! they're a realy big , loud, fun and loving family, we go camping with them almost every year but my dad loves to give us these announcements to see the look on our faces. ' yalla what are you guys waiting for !? go pack your stuff ! '.
so i go upstaires and head for " the clothes room" as we call it , and i picked out the comfiest most warm pullover i could find and a pair of jeans, i heard my mom telling the made what to pack for lunch and my sisters fighting about what things to bring.. i go down and see my dad outside putting alota things inside our van ' haa babaaaaaaaa!! shetsaweeeeeeee? ' with a goofy smile on my face,'hla yubaa ta3alay ta3alay sa3deeneee wayed a'3raaath, 'enshallaah '.
Few minutes later we're there! meena2 3abdallaah .. my favourate spot for camping ( maybe most peaples' but nevermind!! ) as we approach the camp i could hear my cousins loud laughters and i see thier hands up in the air waving at us in excitement, flow and meems my yougest sister open up the window and shout out fot them ' weeeeeeee'reeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeee!!!!!! hahahahaaaaaaa ' halagaa peaple !! i thought to myself , i love my sisters to death but in my own wierd way ..
so my dad parks the car and just as my feet touch the ground two hands pull me and hug me so tight i cant even breathe ! ' Anngeeeeeeeellllllll you're heeeeeereeee your finally heeeereeeeeeee !' i let out a huge laugh and pull away it was my pretty cousin sunshine ' heeeeey you ! how are you !!?' ,' am great !! i really missed you ! long time no seee 3ad t9adgeen i was just...' as sunshine was going on and on.. my gaze drifted away to see a lime green buggy approachin our camp ' uh oooh' i said and my heart pounding so fast i couldnt even find words to speak ! ' whaat ?? whats wrong??' sunshine tried to read my expressions and she turned around to see what was there..

3 comments:

  1. :O!! ^^ I think I know the salfa i hope I do cause I dont wanna wait! I like it :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting first chapter ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wtf is these names

    ReplyDelete