31.7.09

your guardian angel [ 6 ]






Raseel turned on her side to see Josephene by her bedside putting down a hot cup of milk , Josephene gave her a sympathetic look and said

“ You still don’t want me to tell anyone miss Raseel ? “

Raseel just laid there so hurt and weak , she cried quietly to herself for about 10 minutes before she let Josephene help her up

It was almost a routine for Raseel , being in that position after every fight with Msa3ad

Few minutes later Jood came in her room so freaked out when she saw the cuts and bruises on her friends body which were more horrible looking than ever

“ RASEEL !!! “

“ Don’t say it Jood , please don’t …”

“ Till when exactly are you going to shut me up Raseel !? , how far is this jerk planning to go !!!!!!??? does he want to stop when he finally KILLS YOU !? “

“ I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO JOOD ! , I just don’t know if anything is going to help now ! NO ONE CAN HELP ME ! we already tried !!! “

Jood sat quietly , Raseel was right , they did try to ask for help .. and those few attempts were no use and Jood was scared if Raseel tried leave him she would be in a far worse condition than this one

After Raseel applied some cream over her cuts and bruises she felt a little better

“ May I ask what exactly happened yesterday ? “ Jood asked

“ Well I got into his car and we talked… it was more of a fight actually , last I remember he hit me and it all went blank .. I don’t know what happened or how I got home , I woke up here looking at Joseohene putting down a cup of milk “

“ He seriously needs help .. he’s sick ! he’s really really sick ! “

“ Maybe his mom passing away had a huge impact on his actions , he really suffered as a child “

“ And he’s taking it out on YOU ?! enty shsawaiteela !? enty shthanbech !!?? , you still make stupid excuses for him Raseel ? I don’t understand whats to love in that awful guy anyway ! “

Raseel bit her lower lip and looked away , she didn’t know what she loved in him either .. she just did and a heart wants what a heart wants ,

“ Im sorry I don’t mean to be that mean sweetie im just worried about you , you know ? “

“ I know ..” Raseel looked at her and put her head on her friends shoulder

“ So are you ready to go to the park with the kids !? “ Jood help her hands up high trying to change the tense vibe that was in the air

Raseel smiled at her and got up to get ready , as she grabbed her phone to send Msa3d a message to tell him where she was going so he wouldn’t have another one of his tantrums she found a message from him that says

‘Gone away to New york with dad to do some business , it was last minute i'll be back in a few weeks ‘

“ What a nice way to say goodbye ..” Raseel murmured

Jood let out a huge sigh “ Well consider it your vacation !!! “

Raseel looked at her and laughed , she wore her jumper and sweat pants and they both headed for the door ,

As soon as they got out the door Raseel spotted 3eesa talking to Sam !!

“ 3eesa !!??? “

“ Raseel ! I .. I came to see you .. “

She went to over to see what was going on ,

“ What are you doing here ? “ she asked

“ You weren’t at the nursery and.. I was .. well Mrs. Philipe said you weren't answering your phone so I came to see what’s wrong “

Aaaaawwww how cute ! , She felt something fluttering in her stomach and it was such a nice feeling

“ I just came to check if you were alright I hope its okay.. “

“ Its more than okay , that’s very sweet of you ..” She smiled at him

Jood stood there looking at them with the dumbest smile on her face ,

It was like she knew something , she felt some sparks fly between the two of them

“ Well we were just on our way to the nursery .. we’re going to the park today ! “ Raseel raised her hands in excitement

3eesa couldn’t help but see the scary bruises that Raseel tried so hard to hide under her jumper , he lowered his head to see a little clearer

“ Raseel your.. your hands are you okay ? “

Jood and Raseel both looked at each other and Raseel quickly pulled her sleeve down afraid that 3eesa would see more of her hidden secrets

“ Oh its nothing .. I .. I …”

“ She fell ! “ Jood said

3eesa and Raseel both looked at her

“ Oh.. yeah , yesterday I was so hyper and wanted to get downstairs as fast as I could and just WOOOSHT ! fell ehheehhh clumsy me ! “ she smiled nervously and it was obvious she was lying

3eesa sensed the nervousness in her voice and decided not to push it

“ Salamat “ was all he could come up with

“ So.. do you need company to the park ? it cant be easy handling all those over there “ He said with a charming smile

“ Well ..” Raseel started to say

“ Ofcourse we do !!! “ Jood interrupted her friend “ it would be great if you came ! “
Raseel just looked at Jood like she was crazy

“ Great I’ll see you at the nursery then , am going there right now “

“ Oh !! come to think of I forgot my sweater at home ! , why don’t you go with 3eesa to the nursery and I’ll meet you guys there ! , its less than 15 minutes away ! and I wont be long “ Jood said

“ I’d be glad to “ 3esa turned to Raseel

“ No its really fine , I’ll lend you one of MY sweaters Jood “ Raseel said clinging her teeth hard because she knew exactly what her friend was up to

“ Oh no no no , I cant ! its like my favorite sweater ever I cant believe I left home without it ! “

“ Just let the girl get her sweater Raseel “ 3eesa smiled at Raseel

She couldn’t say no because then it would be impolite to turn him down , plus the nursery wasn’t that faraway so it shouldn’t be a problem

He opened the door for her and then went to other side to get in

They chatted away like long time friends , they felt so close to each other like they knew each other a long time ago ..

He told her about his sister and about his family , she told him about her childhood and her parents

She felt so comfortable talking to him and he was amazed how happy he felt talking to her

It wasn’t long till they reached the nursery , Raseel told Mrs. Philipe that 3eesa was going to join them and she couldn’t be more happy

She let all the kids greet 3eesa and he went to sit with them for a while until the bus comes

There Raseel found Jood with the biggest evil smile on her face

“ Don’t think that I don’t know what you did back there ! I wanna kill you !! “ Raseel told her
“ You’ll thank me some day “ She raised her eyebrows

“ Stop that ! I have a boyfriend “

“ You call THAT a boyfriend ? “

Raseel just looked at her

“ Okay im sorry , I just .. I just thought you guys had to talk for a bit , he came all that way just to see you R didn’t he ? “

“ Yes he did but..”

“ No buts ! your good friends was there more ? “

“ No.. “

“ Okay then ! what are we arguing about ? “

Raseel stopped talking for a second confused from her friends weirdness

“ I hate you Jood “

“ Ohh iii know you do ..” She gave her a smile and raised one eyebrow


Soon the bus came and they hit the road to go to the park !

The kids tried to teach 3eesa some songs and they weren’t doing a good job at it !

Everyone had a good laugh and got used to having 3eesa around because he was such a great guy and fun to be around

They reached the park and everyone was ready to play !

3eesa played football with some of the boys and Raseel stood with Rawa2 and the girls and cheered for them !

It was time for the swings and everyone had a turn to play including Raseel and Jood , but they didn’t succeed in letting 3eesa ride one !

However , they did convince him to ride a seesaw !

He was very confused and had trouble playing with it , the kids just lined up and watched him and laughed

Later 3eesa asked Raseel if she wanted to take a walk with him , she hesitated for a while but then she decided it would be fun

With Jood and Mrs. Philipe watching the kids they told 3eesa and Raseel to take their time

They walked around for what seemed like hours , sharing thoughts and jokes like good old friends , they remembered the accident that got them to know each other and how weird it is that now they’re becoming good friends

Sometimes when Raseel talked , 3eesa would just stop breathing for a second or two because he was amazed by her beautiful view , the way she laughed was so innocent and filled with happiness , she was very excited and optimistic about life nad that captivated him

“ I remember this one time we were at the beach and I had too much lemon juice and I was so hyper !! I was running all over the place looking for a bathroom and I didn’t know what to do with myself ! my mom and dad just stood there laughing at me , they thought I was just playing around , I was talking too fast that they didn’t realize I was saying I had to go in between sentences ! “ she told him

He laughed at her , she was very spontaneous and he liked that about her

“ Oh man , when I was a kid a had a thing for cars .. I memorized all the cars names and what each of them had , all the qualities and stuff my father saw potential in me , and here I am with my own workshop .. whenever I have a free time I go there work on some cars myself , I just love it ! “

She watched him talk so passionately about his job and cars and she was smiling the whole time

They had a nice time together and their bond grew tighter ,

After that day at the park , 3eesa started calling her more often to see how she was doing , he cared for her and wanted to know more about her days

Its been 3 weeks and Msa3ad finally called Raseel to let her know he was in the country , for those few days Msa3ad was away she forgot about her problems even though it was just for a little while , he made her life like some kind of nightmare and him being away made her feel some sort of relief , but now he was back and that means more sleepless nights and bad dreams for Raseel

He called her up and told her he missed her and he wanted to see her , she agreed ofcourse and they said they'd meet up at some café in the free trade zone ..

Raseel got dressed up in a beautiful cashmere blouse with her favorite jeans and curled her hair , pulled up her bangs and she headed to where they agreed to meet

Msa3ad watched her come in and was very pleased to see her again after a while , he did like her after all she WAS his girlfriend , but no one knew why he treated her that way .. including himself , she came and sat across from him

“ I ordered your favorite drink.. “ He began

“ Thanks baby ..” she smiled

“ You look beautiful , I missed you “

She was happy for a second , if only he was this nice to her the whole time ..if only

Later when they finally got out of the café Msa3ad stood next to Raseel’s car saying goodbye

“ Okay so.. I guess I’ll see you later ? “ he moved his hands towards her cheeks and suddenly a rush of pain came to Raseel’s body and she moved her head away quickly

“ Shfeech ? “ he asked her like he didn’t know what he did to make her do that

“ Mmmaaafenee shay ..” she was nervous and afraid he'd do something awful to her again

“ Give me a hug .. I just came back from a long trip , didn’t you miss me ? “

Raseel just stared at him with her big brown eyes , she didn’t know whether to do as she was told or to cry for help !

She shivered as he came closer to her , he put his arms around her and hugged her tightly , but her hands were still in their place on her sides she was afraid to move a muscle and she just gave in …

There in a faraway corner near his car stood 3eesa .. watching that stranger hold his pretty friend , he saw the fear in her eyes , he felt the shiver in her body and he just wanted to go over there and knock that guy down !

4 comments:

  1. WoooW!!.. amazing post!!!!.. can't wait for more!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes let him!
    i love 3eesa!
    oo i hate msa3ad!
    next post please!
    loving the story :*;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. enshallah going to post as soon as i caaan ! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. yalla u still didn't post !! ;( ..:D

    ReplyDelete