12.10.10

Once upon a lie 15

Hello my lovely readers !;*


According to the request of my beloved Taboula and to you my lovely peeps ra7 asawee shay yedeed 3ashaan aqalil mn mo3anatkom ma3ay ;p



I know i don't post as frequently as i should bs walah am getting really busy ;(


Sooo! 3ashan la tet3eboun w t7awloun tathkeroun shno sar eb my last post ra7 aktiblikom briefly what happened in the previous one !




Lovekooooom and sorry again walah ;p ;*




Xoxo



----


-Previously ( part 14 )



I stood there for a little while watching her gracefully dancing through the water and found myself in a daze. I hurried to the shore and jumped in



" Ambai! " She popped up again holding her hand close to her chest " Wayed 5eft! WAYED! "



" You swim beautifully "


" It's what i live for .. I won a golden medal once , but i never got in any contest again after that "



" May i .. please take you to lunch? "



" But i'd love to sit down for a picnic on the beach with you "



" So .. You're not going to give me your phone numbeR? " I asked



"I'll tell you what .. am sure you'll come back here with your friends soon , and i will too. If we're meant to see each other again here at the exact same spot we first saw each other , then we'll see where we go from there. Then , i'll be more than glad to give you my number "



----


I went back to the Shalaih where the guys were sitting playing cards. As soon as they saw me , they stopped and their woow-ing and whistling filled the room




I could feel my stomach flip funnily . Honestly , i was too happy to care for their usual teasing



" la laaaaa 5athat 3agla mn al7een ! shouf wayhaa! " 3ammar commented




" Ashouf?!! Eeeeee 3adiiiiil maloomik Whayyib wallah " Salim told me




" Ta3al ta3al bs ma 3alaik minhom , ta3al el3ab w goulina sh9ar " 3baid pulled a chair for me




" B3333d ! agoulikom sh9aar ? "




" Aham shay sa2altly 3n el motaar wela laaaa222? " 7amanni asked




" Eskitt ent lajaitna! 3ndik mowater ma9ani3 almanya kilha w ham mako fayda !" 3ammar threw a card at him and 7amanni made a face




I laughed and joined them



" Ma tbe tgoulina sh9ar y3nY? " Salim was staring at me like a lovesick puppy



" Shagoulik ent el thani ?! "



" Did you at least go to second base? "



I stared at him for a little while , then grabbed the nearest pillow i could find the threw at him " El3ab bs el3ab "




We spent our last night doing a Barbecue out front and sweet old tunes were coming through the speakers. I did listen to a few classic Khaleeji tunes back at Canada and i was a big fan



But i can't remember the last time i related to any of them , not since Kenzii passed away anyway ..



Rwaished , 3abdo, 3bdelmajeed and Rashid were my ultimate favorites. I related to their passion , emotion and sensibility when preforming each and every song



Not necessarily having experienced what they had but listening to them , you might as well have ..




3bdallah was checking if the coal was still good , 3ammar was preparing more Skewers and 7amanni and Salim were by the porch each in his own thought trying to get in the mood of every song



As we were all too busy we heard sweet feminine melodies of laughter come through carried by the wind. We looked around to see a bunch of young ladies making their way through the sandy ground , giggling and stealing a few peeks at us



One of them murmured something to her friend and they both turned around to a girl on the left corner behind them who shushed them , trying to avoid eye contact with me and the guys




I smiled instantly as soon as i knew who it was. They were coming closer to us a few still smiling at Salim and 7amanni who were enjoying every step those girls took towards us




And i didn't blame them



The wind blew her sweet scent right to my nostrils. She walked in front of me looking at me with the small corner of her beautiful eye and hiding her smile




As soon as they were far enough away , we heard 3bdelmajeed break into his unforgettable oldie ' Tente'6er kilmat a7ibbak .. '




All the guys suddenly whistled and laughed " a5aaaaih " 3bdallah said shaking his head with a smile " Ma dagait 3al 7ob el youm "




" Yaaaa5ee e7sas ! tkfa Whayyib sallifnee ! " Salim shouted over to me and 7amanni laughed



3ammar was having the usual dumb look on his face , as if he was too cool or too mature to act like the rest of us , when he really wasn't ! which was the funniest thing about it. Having a wife as a best friend and a soul-mate was enough for him and i knew deep inside he was thinking about her .. missing her ..




See the beauty of an old song is not only that it represents a deep beautiful meaning , but that it carries with it a certain memory to each heart that listens to it




We see millions of people having tastes in different forms of art and music. Even though they're looking at the same painting or listening to the same melody , Their impressions , memories and thoughts are all different somehow and i loved that




The meat was finally getting done and our appetites were all too excited. The night came to an end and we all turned in ready for a long drive home the next day




The next morning Salim managed to make a fast breakfast. We were all running around trying to check our bags before we leave , hooking the Jets to our cars and making sure we didn't forget anything




3bdallah ,7amanni and 3ammar were out back putting everything in the car , arguing of course or laughing at whatever stupid thing they said ..





When Suddenly they all went silent , i wondered what had happened but i was too busy eating Salim's fresh made eggs




I tried to grab my plate and went outside to see what was going on , but all i saw was a car leaving and my 3 best friends stood there dumbfounded just staring at it




" What's going on ? " I asked as i put a mouthful of eggs in my mouth, 7amanni just hit my chest without looking at me when i realized he was holding a piece of paper




" Shno hatha? " He didn't answer me and didn't bother to look , he and 3ammar still looked like they were hypnotized by a stage magician and 3bdallah was grinning at me



I took the paper and gave him my plate , when i read the name on it my mind was in complete shut down



It was from Shai5a



" We didn't see her drop it off , we only saw them drive away when you got here " 3bdallah explained " She has it BAD for you , bro ! "




" Tell me about it , a5er wrega kitbat'ha mortii 7agi kanat listat el jam3eya " 3ammar was saying



" I need to get myself a girlfriend man " 7amanni was saying




" You already have Lalii " 3ammar told him and 3bdallah laughed hard




" I never got you as the cheating type, 7mayyin " I said



" Lalii is his Lamborghini " 3ammar gave me a serious look




" Hey " 7manni said with a warning tone " 7addik 3ad that's my baby "




" What's up?!" Salim finally came out




" Whayyib's girl just left him a letter " 7amanni explained



" WHAT?!! Dude ! " He jumped at me and looked at it



" Eg3ad Zeer el nesa2 " He winked




We all got in our cars and i decided to read the letter on the way ..




I hesitated before opening it. I was thinking if she had changed her mind ..




If she finally wrote her number on that paper ..




I finally opened it and began reading silently




Dear AbdulWahab ,



I wanted to thank you for the wonderful time you made me experience. I enjoyed the pleasure of your company and i really hope to see you again. I wrote you this in case i don't , but i have a feeling that i will. I can feel it!



I wish you the best ,



Shaikha



A smile ran across my mouth as i closed the letter , 3bdallah looked at me and i knew what he was thinking




" Dare i say you're liking her more than you thought you would? "




I laughed and shook my head " She just showed up in my life out of nowhere .."




" They usually do my man , and your life is just never the same once they're in it" he said reminiscing and i laughed at him




The boy just went through so much in the ladies and love area , and i wasn't surprised. It had been his expertise since we were in kindergarten !




It all started when a little girl named Ameena gave him a cookie , he just wasn't the same , I think that was his first love




We arrived at the house and were greeted by my aunt Nadia who was thrilled we finally came home




" Lulu was just asking about you , she'll be thrilled once she knows you're back " She told me and i smiled




I couldn't believe it , but i actually missed her tea parties




And i can never blame 3baid for being addicted to those cupcakes , they're just insane!



" Wahabiiiiiiiiiii ! " I heard a little shrieking voice call me from the very top of the long staircase




I turned around to see a tiny little figure managing to skip a few steps to get down as soon as possible




Before i knew it , her tiny hands were wrapped around my knees tightly " You're back!"




I picked her up and kissed her cheek " yes i am. I missed you "





" We should celebrate , i have cupcakes upstairs " She told me




" Adree ma te5lain , it's like you read my mind "




" Hey what about me? don't i get a kiss? " 3bdallah stood in protest , she giggled and pulled his neck to kiss him





" I will offer you cupcakes this time , but only if you promise to kiss miss pink piggy , you hurt her feelings last time "




I looked at him confused as i put Lulu down , " Pink furry thing .. got lost with my socks .. long story " He whispered



" 5al aroo7 agoul 7g el 5adam yzahboun '3orafkom " Aunt Nadia announced



Man, it's good to be back

6 comments:

  1. 3ajeeeb the post;p
    lool 7amani iywanees 3alaih wayed 7arakat it'tha7ik....

    i use to be a silent reader bs now i created a blog oo i would love it if u would follow it..
    check it out everyone follow it i just stared it it has random posts about mawathee3 and stuff in q8 and maybe ba3dain il start a story...

    love-ich wayed mwaah;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wana try lulu'z cupcakes ;p
    tshawg hal bnt ;p
    shaikha 3ajeba 3ala salfat illetter (Y)
    cant wait lain yru7on ilshalai again ;D
    thnx for posting ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blog post of the story... thnx for posting ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVEEE ITTTTT<3333
    but i miss the old couple and the old story :(
    keep it up babe,
    love from Bahrain xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveee Your Story SO MUCH <3

    Its Really Good =D Can't wait till you post Soon

    Love From the UAE <3

    FaFy
    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete