30.10.10

Once upon a lie 16






Helllooooo bloggers !!


Okay i know some of you might be mad at me bas wallah things were CRAZY ! ma gedart ashbik wayed w i couldn't post for you guys bs i promise i'll try harder to write you the best posts ever



Again ! am sorry and i love you all SO MUCH w i missed you and your comments ;(




Hope you enjoy this




Xoxo



----


Previously : AbdulWahhab left the Shalaih with his friends after Shai5a also left with hers , leaving him a letter on the doorstep explaining how she had a wonderful time and that if fate was kind enough .. they'll see each other again.



----


I woke up the next day on my bed feeling relaxed and calm after a goodnight's sleep. Even though i left 3baid's house late the previous night i slept in this morning and it felt great. My covers felt smooth and warm against my dark tanned skin , One of my legs stretched out of the cover along the wide mattress and i took a moment to yawn and take in the view around me , having spent two weeks at the Shalaih i liked being back at my own place.




I had a dream about her ..


Maybe it was too soon for me to miss her this much but i did. I missed the sight of her long dark hair , i missed the matching color of her eyes and her scent ..




I dreamt about her swimming around me , smiling and torturing every single stream of blood inside my veins. I couldn't do anything but stare , mesmerized and numb. She had that effect on me even when i was asleep and dreaming ..



As soon as i took a minute to turn over and stretch out some more , i felt a huge figure jump in and my entire bed felt heavy



" Afaaaaaaaaaaaa whayyiiiib ent lel7een nayim ?! " 3baid's voice came piercing my ear , i didn't even have time to blink



" Yaaaaaaallaah 9ba7 5air " I mumbled through my lazy lips



" Yalla goom goom " My bed was shaking , 3baid was on his knees going up and down like an excited kid



" Yaaaa 7abeebee ent ! wain agoum ? "




" Whayyib ENQETHNEE! "



" Shfeek?! "




" Bacher 3eed milad el 9a7ba wana ma sharait shay! wala 3arif shnu bashteree "




" Went mthayi3 bedal la troo7 ts2alha yay tne6 3ala sereeree ana ? "




" Ya5ee ma3arf ! manee daree sh'bashteree "




" W mn galik ana el 5abeer ? "




" Whayyib tkfa tkfa ! n5aitik ! " He was jumping up and down as he said it and it made my head go dizzy , it was VERY hard to ignore him




I gave him a death stare " Tdree wedde a9ikkik rashdee 3baaaaaid bs masik nafsi mabee aliffik eb gara6ees w awadeelik yaha hadeyya t5are3ha eb 3eed miladha "




" Hahaaaaaaaaaaaay 7abeebee wallah " He grinned at me and i jumped out of bed running to the bathroom




I've been to malls.. Many of them. But i never really endured more than 15 minutes in them. All the rush , the noise, chicks rushing from one store to another ..



It was a prohibited mystery for me , I never got it and i really didn't want to. I tried to work in one of the shops in a mall back in Canada but that didn't quite workout..




I mean , who knew that throwing a product at a guy (who by the way asked me to bring it for him from the storage room over 75 times and left the store when i finally got up and got it for him) was a crime that could get you banned from somewhere?




" What do you think of this? " 3baid held up a silver bracelet with a little red apple dangling from the end of it




" Baby i told you am more of a banana type of person "



He frowned at me and punched my arm " C'mmon dude , i want to get her something nice"




" La wallah am serious now , i think she's gonna like this "



" Good " He smiled and put it down again , he looked SO happy ..




I could tell he enjoyed doing this for his special girl , it was obvious he was crazy about her




I smiled as i watched him tell the lady at the counter to wrap it nicely , he was so excited. Knowing he was already imagining the look on his girlfriend's face ,i didn't
want to ruin his moment.




We got out of the store and into the wildness of the mall again ,




A group of guys were following a couple of girls in skinny jeans and funny colored tops , a father running after his kid who was wandering happily with his tiny little feet and a group of girls were blabbing happily about something .. i had no idea what it was.




3baid wanted to get a drink so i patiently waited on the other side of the cafe line when i spotted a tall , long haired girl glance at me then turn and walk away quickly




I tried to take a good look at her but i couldn't! my heart began racing and i was too scared of the possibilities ..




I didn't do much thinking , my legs were already on their way after her



I tried hard to focus on her long locks and follow where she was leading .. but the place was too crowded and for some reason i couldn't catch up with her




She finally appeared beside the elevator but i still couldn't see her face. But when i was close enough, the steel doors have opened and she was already in





No , i thought, please wait !



Before i could take another step i bumped into something , small and delicate




" Sorry " i automatically said without looking. Disappointed that my target was already gone , i finally looked down to see a blushing young lady looking up at me with eyes sparkling and a grin on her tiny face




She was a little younger than me , big lazy eyes decorated with a thick black line just on top of them , a small round nose and the hair was in carefully polished waves. The girl was cute and she had the attention of many guys but she wasn't my type ..




" Am .. sorry miss .. i didn't mean to .. "




" It's okay " She was still grinning and her face seemed awkward , I frowned and tried to smile " Okay then , "





I slowly backed away taking a last glance at the elevator which was already closed , leaving the short blushing lady behind me





" Wain re7t? " i found 3baid back at the cafe with his drink in hand




I didn't exactly know how to answer , but i was pretty sure my face explained what i couldn't say




" Dude , you okay? you look like you've seen a ghost "



" Oh am pretty sure i have , i saw a girl who i thought was Shai5a .. "



3baid smiled " I can't believe she got you like this .. " He shook his head then smiled again " Well ,was she ? "




" I don't know she disappeared "




" Dude , don't tell me you're imagining her now "



" No man that's too ' romantic movies ' for me " I frowned and shook my head




" Alright good , Did she see you ? "




" She was looking at me , i only saw half of her face .. and maybe a smile ..? "




He suddenly slapped my shoulder " Let's get you out of here before you go crazy bro "




We headed for the parking lot when suddenly 3baid froze, His face looked like he ate something expired and his voice was gone




" Shfeek? " I asked , but my answer was a bag punched down at my packs




I got that he wanted me to hold it for him




" '3ala .. " he suddenly said looking at something behind me




I turned around to see the cutest girl with short brown hair down to the end of her ear which was decorated with two piercings ,up and down. Her eyes glowing under her bob and a big shiny smile on her white face and .. Uh-oh ..




She was with that girl i bumped into a few minutes ago




" Baby " Her grin was bigger when she approached Abdullah " What are you DOING here?"




" Uhh .. i was with My cousin.. just getting some stuff for his nephew.. " 3baid was a BAD liar , i mean BAD




Like The definition of a bad liar was invented just for him , i rolled my eyes and hoped for the best



I heard her giggle and her voice was just lovely. She took a glance at me then turned back to him saying something i didn't hear , I instantly knew why 3baid was so crazy about this girl .. And i didn't blame him.




I noticed that the girl i bumped into was still looking at me , also with that smile ..




I swallowed and tried to fake a smile which am sure turned into something frighting..




I wasn't good at these stuff at all




When they parted , 3baid came towards me breathing again ,thank god.




" Dude what happened to you ? " I asked




" I was holding a Jewelery Shop's bag which was meant for her birthday that i didn't want her to know about Whayiib rakkez willi y3afeek "





" Oh yeah , right 3ashan chthy gitlaha it's for MY nephew " i laughed , " The look on your face though .. PRICELESS "




He gave me the death stare




" So anyway i think her friend REALLY likes you " He continued




" Oghh " My face wasn't quite happy with that comment , i looked like i smelled something bad




3baid instantly laughed at me " NOW Wahhab ? YOUR face is priceless "





I punched him and pushed him to car



I didn't have a problem with a girl liking me i seriously didn't! I was used to that..




But now? now i had a certain girl in MY mind ..




And she didn't seem to leave it alone

3 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaahhhh yaaaaaaaaaay u pposted !!! im so happy ;;** :D

    love you keep posting soon and goodluck with tests quizzes...etc.
    loved that post yallah bshoof she9eer eb shai5a (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the post !!! <3
    plzzzzzzzzzzz post soon !
    I wanna know what happens !!! ;/

    oh and by the way check out my blog :
    http://pink-dreamzzz.blogspot.com
    and dont forget to comment ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i loved the post ;D
    3abood ytha7k ;p
    i miss lulu :p

    ReplyDelete