13.8.09

your guardian angel [ 11 ]





There was a big blue bruise on his right hand , " I was there.. I was right there when it happened , this was all I got , but he wasn’t as lucky.." he was looking down the whole time

" 3eesa im.. I don’t know what to say.."

" You don’t have to , allah kateb yseer chthy .. allah yer7ima "

" allah yer7ima " she managed to say

" I wont lie to you .. there were countless times where I didn’t want to live anymore , I felt like I didn’t deserve to .. , I thought what if it was me ? , maybe not that many people would miss me but he.. he had a wife and a baby .. "

Raseel was heartbroken , " He did …?" that information made her more sad than ever " what happened to them ? "


" We still visit of course , but she got married again to her cousin .. I guess he's a nice guy we wish her the best "

" Ohh .." she nodded

" Im ashamed of myself , there were so many times where i… "

" You what ? " she looked deep in his eyes

" I .. I wanted to take my own life away.. " his eyes said so much , they were so strong yet so weak at the mention of this incident

" 3eesa ! .." she put her hound over her mouth ,

" esta'3ferellah ya rabbee , I know its very wrong .. bas al7een il 7mdelah ma afakker chthy , hatha kila tha3f eemaan wana adree.. , bas you think of the most bizarre things when something goes wrong , thats why you have to be strong w t5aleen eemanich ballah gowee .."


Raseel smiled then , yes .. that proved it , he was EVERYTHING she wanted in a man and a little bit more


" Aaah ! enough of that sad talk .. we're here to enjoy this nice day ! " he interrupted her thoughts

" You're right , " she smiled at the sight of his dimples


God those cheek bones ! , ambee Raseel stop ! oh good god what's happening to me ?


She turned her head to the sea , to get her mind off of going crazy at the look of his pretty face , " Its beautiful.." she said as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath


A refreshing breeze flew over to play her bangs , he watched her as she stood there ..and was mesmerized , he creped up behind her and smelled her hair as the wind blew its fragrance to his nose , he noticed the distance between them , that little distance between his chin and the top of her head , Raseel felt his warm breath behind her and smiled secretly to herself and turned around to face him


He didn’t say a word , he just smiled .. there wasn’t any need for words when he did that , his eyes spoke to her in so many ways , she just wished that time would freeze that very moment , there was nothing to make this morning any more perfect than it really was


Just then Raseel shivered a little , she didn’t know if that was from being around 3eesa or from the cold sea breeze .. but it didn’t matter , it felt nice


Then 3eesa's phone suddenly rang , " excuse me but I have to take this " he smiled at her " Hala 7yaty .."


Just then Raseel's eyes grew wider than they really were and she even chocked a little

" 3eesaaaaa wainiik ? " Rawa2's sweet little voice was music to his ears


" Rawa2 galbee ana b3d shway aye laish Shfeech ? , did you lose George again ? " he asked , George was Rawa2's favorite teddy bear , she always lost it and asked 3eesa to help her look for it


Raseel breathed a big sigh of relief and she was too afraid that 3eesa might have noticed , oh my god what's up with me ? so what if it was NOT Rawa2 ? she kept thinking of how stupid she must have looked in front of 3eesa



Then he giggled a little as he knew exactly what she was thinking , he returned to his phone call " Oh ! I totally forgot about that ! put mama on the phone .., alo hala yumma ee la la ma nesait bas knt ba5ethlee meshwar 9'3eer chthy dam ga3adt mbacher , 5al tlbes ehya ana yay b3d shway .. " he hung up the phone and he looked a bit worried


" Whats wrong ? " Raseel asked


" Rawa2 and I had plans to go shopping for a costume to that day you're having at the nursery.. she refuses to go with anyone else and I know ZERO about this stuff ! "


" Aaaaw that’s the cutest ! " Raseel said


" Trust me , me..in a tiara or a tutu .. NOT cute ! , You know how you take other people's advice or opinion on something you want to wear ? , Rawa2 tends to do that but with action , she tries the stuff she's not sure about on ME and then decides .." he smiled to himself as he remembered


Raseel laughed a little too loud to that one , her laugh was so adorable and 3eesa tried so much to look unhappy when she laughed at him but he couldn’t


" I can help .." she offered


He looked up at her with the corner of his eye and his crooked smile , he looked GORGEOUS doing that ! it was that kind of look when you give some one when YOU know something THEY don’t , Raseel was breathless for a second


" You seriously want to come along ? " he asked


" Well I wanted to offer go with Rawa2 alone , you know do girly stuff .. I thought you didn’t like that .." she narrowed her eyes at him suspiciously

He smiled mischievously, " I changed my mind .. bayee .."


They both got into the car , 3eesa drove Raseel to her car and agreed they'd drop it off at home and go pick up Rawa2 together


They went to 3eesa's house , Rawa2 was jumping up and down excitedly at the idea of going with Raseel and 3eesa , his mom and dad were too happy because they adored Raseel , and they liked the idea that Rawa2 would have some young girl role model in her life , like a big sister


When they arrived at the mall , they took Rawa2 everywhere she wanted to go .. it was like she was their queen for a day , she was bossing them around but it was the cutest thing , they entered a costume store and Raseel told 3eesa to wait on the chairs as she and Rawa2 went to the changing room


3eesa waited patiently as he heard laughter inside the changing the room " what are you girls doing in there ? " girls and clothes always confused him , it was a mystery for men for many generations !


Rawa2 got out first wearing a pretty butterfly costume , behind her stood Raseel with her cheeks bright red , she wore a beautiful long princess dress , with a crooked tiara on top of her head , 3eesa looked at her and dropped the plastic bags that were in his hands at the sight of her , he didn’t say a word


" Now I know what you meant when you told me about Rawa2 taking action .." Raseel smiled

3 comments:

  1. ya allah 3al romancia 3al ba7ar !!
    bamoot chee ana masta7mel !!
    ashker fanich walla ^^ very nice mashallah ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved this post its the cutest!
    3eesa is so cute!
    loved the post next post please!!;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love ur story so much

    and i read it from post 1

    just wanted to tell u knw

    silent reader
    amam989

    ReplyDelete