27.8.09

your guardian angel [ 19 ]






" Aww ! " They both said at the same ,


" Oh am sorry , did you get hurt ? " 3eesa asked worried


Raseel giggled , " Yeah am fine "


" Is your head okay ? "


" Yes ! "


They both laughed


3eesa got in the car and drove away , he drove slowly as if he didn’t want the ride with Raseel to end , she felt the exact same way


He was leaving her tomorrow , she felt worried and guilty but mostly .. she felt love for him ..and she wanted to tell him , but Msa3ad's face kept coming to her mind ..

Rain was pouting hard outside the window , Raseel listened happily


Am going to tell her ..
, 3eesa was determine to tell her that he loved her before he left , who knows what's going to happen while he's away ? his surgery could take months!



" Raseel .. " he began

" Yes ? " she looked at him with her eyes sparkling

" I been meaning to tell you something.. I was waiting for the right time and I .. I didn’t want you to get upset or anything …"


But the expression on her face suddenly changed , her eyes grew wider and she shivered

" Sweetie what's wrong ? you're cold again ?? " he was worried

But Raseel didn’t say one word .. she couldn’t it was like someone had a good grip over her mouth and down her throat

" Raseel ? " he turned his face to where her eyes was staring , then he saw him .. he saw the face of all the evil things that had happened to his beautiful Raseel .. he saw the man behind all this ..

" MSA3AD!!!!!!! " he shouted

He was staring right in his eyes , that dog ! w lah 3ain b3d ! 3eesa was very angry

But Msa3ad didn’t say or do anything ! he was just smiling devilishly at 3eesa and Raseel .. like he knew something they didn’t ..

What did he know ? why was he smiling !?

" What the F**** ARE YOU STARING AT !!? " 3eesa shouted angrily at Msa3ad

But his smile only grew bigger , like he wanted to tease 3eesa .. to boil his blood !

3eesa wanted to jump out the street and strangle the guy !

He was breathing heavily and he turned to face Raseel

" You okay ?"

Raseel was still shivering " am .. fine .. "

Her face was out of color , her eyes were still scared

He reached out for her hand " Listen to me .. you're not allowed to feel bad over what happened .. that .. than THING has no control over you or me or anyone do you hear me ? , he's never going to hurt you and if I heard that he got anywhere NEAR you am getting on the first plane and coming here ! "

" I wish you wouldn’t leave .. " She looked at him with eyes full of hope , but she knew she should stop dreaming .. this was reality and 3eesa was going away tomorrow and there's nothing she can do about it

" I wish that to " he pressed her hand harder

" Raseel .. I .. "

She looked up at him and her eyes were watering ,

She's already upset .. this is a bad time .. , he thought

What 3eesa didn’t know is that she was crying because HE was going to leave HER , she was falling helplessly in love with him !

" You're home .. take a rest ok ? don’t worry about that jerk , am here if you need me .. anything happens call me " 3eesa told her


" Okay , and thank you .. for everything 3eesa ..these past few days .. they were AMAZING I hadn’t had this much fun since.. since forever ! " that sparkle came back to her big beautiful eyes


" Raseel , what I did for you these past few days was all because I want you to be happy , and I want you to remember me that way when am gone .. i never want to see you hurting or upset EVER "

She smiled shyly

" Take care of yourself when am gone , please " her eyes were helpless , in love and sad

" Enshallah .. " she smiled " I cant believe your leaving tomorrow ! , am gonna miss you "


" Yeah .. me too "

" Well then I have to go .."

" Goodbye Raseel "

She turned her back to open the door , her heart wouldn’t let her go though .. she didn’t want to go without telling him her true feelings , but what was she going to do? What if 3eesa didn’t feel the same way and wanted to be only friends ?

She sighed and twisted the handle to go outside

3eesa watched her as she stood there in the rain , she looked numb .. like she didn’t even feel the drops falling lightly on her lovely skin

" WAIT ! " 3eesa shouted , but Raseel was already walking away towards the door

" RASEEL ! " , then she turned around to see him

Maybe he came to tell me ! , maybe he thought that he cant go without telling me that he loved me ! her heart was dancing with happiness

" You forgot your scarf ! "

Oh ,
she got disappointed one again..

" Thank you .." she smiled weakly

" What's wrong ? " he asked

" Oh nothing ! , I just didn’t notice .."

" Oh .. goodbye then .."

" Goodbye .." And she stepped inside quickly before he saw her crying



That night Raseel waited for 3eesa to call , she waited .. and waited.. but he didn’t !

Maybe he didn’t want to make it harder .. he doesn’t want to face the fact that he was going away..

Or maybe he was tired and went to bed .. he's traveling tomorrow he needs to rest right ?

Or maybe he didn’t feel like he had to ..

Uuugghhh Raseel stop !


Her mind was going crazy , she wanted to stop thinking about 3eesa .. she couldn’t handle it

" Allah yredda bil salama enshallah .." she whispered to herself and fell asleep

Raseel woke up at 8 to the sound of Jood's voice

" Morning ! " Jood was grinning happily as usual

" Mmmm … Jooooood… what time is it ? "

" Only 8! , isn’t 3eesa traveling today? "

" Yes he is .. in a couple of hours "

" And what happened ams !? "

" Uuuhh.. nothing ? , we just went skating "

Jood's eyes were wider now in horror

" HE STILL DIDT TELL YOU !!? "

" Tell me what Jood ? , I already told you.."

Before Raseel could finish , " GET UP GET UP GET UP ! " Jood dragged her out of bed

" Whats wrong ?! "

" We're going to catch 3eesa sit him down and tell him !!! "

" What ! are you CRAZY !? "

" NO AM NOT ! Raseel ! Ya3goub told me that 3eesa said he was going to tell you yesterday when he took you skating !! "

" What !!!??? " Raseel was shocked

" YES ! "

" But he didn’t … " she thought for a second

Why didn’t 3eesa say anything yesterday ?


" What happened tell me .. yimkin sar shay that changed his mind.." Jood was trying to figure it out

" Well , we had a wonderful time skating .. and .. then we.. we …" Then she remembered !

" OH MY GOD !! WE SAW Msa3ad!! "

" WHAAAATTT!!!??? "

" YES ! and I felt like CRAP ! , he was just beginning to tell me something but then he stopped ! we saw Msa3ad ! he was smiling like a devil ! like there was something wrong ! like he was up to something ! "

" Raseel get your ass in the bathroom and get dressed !! we're going to the airport ! "


" But .." Raseel started

" NO BUTS !! SHUTUP and go !! "

Raseel went to the bathroom and changed into something warm and comfortable quickly , she didn’t even check her face in the mirror ! and they were off to see 3eesa at the airport

" Lets just hope he didn’t get in the gate ! " it was almost 9 and Jood drove like a maniac

The girls started checking the flights numbers and times , 3eesa's plane was leaving in half an hour !

" WAIT I SEE THEM !! I SEE HIS PARENTS !!! THERE THEY ARE !!" Raseel almost yelled , and a couple of people were looking at her like she was crazy but she didn't care

" Oh no no no no !! …" it was too late ! 3eesa's parents checked their passports and went inside .. they were gone ..

" Oh … on no… please no…" Raseel was whispering now .. 3eesa must be already boarding the plane now .. his phone was off.. and there was nothing else she could do ..


" Am sorry babe.. maybe when he comes.. "

" I didn’t even tell him Jood.. " she started crying " I LOVE HIM ! "

" Raseel ? " a confused voice came from behind .. a beautiful voice ..

" 3eesa !!!!!! " She jumped up and ran over to hug him

" What are you doing here !? " he asked

" I came to see you ! I just.. I just saw your parents ..they were inside and …and … " she couldn’t breathe

" Raseel .. relaaaaxx… What's wrong ? did something happen !? is it Msa3ad!!!?? "

" No…no… its me .."

" What is it sweetie ? " his voice was very comforting

" 3eesa I came to .. I came to tell you .." she wanted to stop her tears from coming down her eyes .. it was a blur .. she couldn’t see 3eesa's eyes , she was wiping them away with her hands

" I love you too …" he quickly answered

" W..what did you say ? …" she sniffed hard

" I wanted to tell you.. mn zmaan Raseel .. mn the first time I saw you .. am sorry I waited so long.. but yesterday when we saw Msa3ad.. "

" I HATE Msa3ad " she gritted her teeth and looked down

He laughed at her and pulled her towards his chest one more time

" Am gonna miss you … " he whispered in her ear " Will you wait for me ? "

" I will.. I promise "


The call for his flight was on again .. " That’s me .. I have to go.."

" Okay.." she said but she still held him tightly , she didn’t want to let go ..EVER

He giggled " Raseel you have to let me go so I can board the plane .."

" Oh ..right ! sorry.." she said

He leaned closer , kissed the crown of her head " Goodbye .."

"Goodbye …" her voice was still shaking from all the crying

He waved to Jood , turned his back and walked away…

They both watched him go.. every few seconds he turned his head to look at Raseel ..

But then he was gone .. he disappeared

3 comments:

  1. 3issa is amazing, the story is amazing, you are amazing!;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. la2 laish :(( i was about to cry minsejy!
    loved the post next post pleaseee!:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONFESSION !! w2a5eeran! abraktha mn sa3a !! wow those confession makes me feel awsome madree laish ...a7s ena thats the time they'r in could 9 ...mesmerized, feeling euphoria ...kash5a !!

    love where this is goin...cant wait for you next post ...7abaaita

    o btw, i would really appreciate your point of view on my posts :)

    ReplyDelete