9.9.10

Once upon a lie 10





3eedkom mbaraaaaaaaak my beautiful beautiful peoples! ;p



Sorry etha bada3t feekom hal fatra bs tadroon 3eed a looya! i hope this will do bas enshallah there will be a longer post next tiiiiime;*




A7ibkooom ! Read and tell me what you think guys , Enjoy




Xoxo



----



I sat very still , i meant to do that. I didn't want to move afraid that any sound might tell her that am here and ruin this. But it seemed like i was forced to ,like i had no control over it. I was just NUMB.





I looked at the side of her mysterious , extraordinary face to steal another glance without her knowing. What was she doing here at this hour? why wasn't she in bed? Was she here for the same reason i was? escape her past , think of her present and her future?,look for the solutions of all her problems beneath that shiny blue creation ?




I saw her adjust her position , crossing her legs and pulling them close to her chest , folding her hands and resting her chin on top. God, I thought. She looks even more beautiful as each passing breeze moves a lock of her hair away from her face.




I quickly looked away , this wasn't right. It wasn't even polite to stare like that at someone. Besides .. if she knew she'd think am a freak .. or a stalker. Let's not forget the crazy scene of bravery where i jumped in the water after her to see if she was okay..




God i was seriously going to lose it. I didn't even know the girl and just looking at her made all sort of thoughts come through my brain




I felt her move , i could see from the corner of my eyes that her tall figure was already standing. Without looking , i suddenly got up and turned to her




She was looking at me , i couldn't tell if she was scared or surprised. I couldn't think of anything actually ..




" Hello " The words came out of my mouth before i could stop them



I saw a hint of a smile on the left corner of her mouth , She looked down at her bare feet as she smiled even wider. She pushed back a strand of her hair behind her ear and then she started walking away




She just WALKED AWAY.





WHAT?!, My mind was spinning



Where are you going come back!! , I wanted to shout




But instead i found myself smiling too. She might not have said anything back , but she smiled ..



That meant something right?



I was too happy to even answer that , i walked back to the Shalaih and found the guys still sleeping peacefully. As soon as i put my head on the pillow this time , i went straight to sleep.




I woke up after a pillow punched my face " Whayyyiiiib " i heard 3ammar say, " Yalla yubaaa 5ali9naa goooouum "





" walaaaaaiiiih .. " i mumbeled " yuba ana mo nayim shfeekoooom , " I turned away and gave him my back, just to get hit by ANOTHER pillow " Yalla goum goum !" i heard 7amanni call too





I turned at them again and tried to open my eyes " Geeemmmt , bas la ta7thif m5adda thanya 3ammar la2anaa btshouf shay ma shefta " i warned. And what do you know ?! , a couple of pillows knocked me down this time





" THAT's IT ! " I got up " You're both dead " I took all the pillows i could carry showered 3ammar with them " Waaaaih baskom 3aaad , endagaitaw silf al7eeeen " we heard 7amanni complain





Me and 3ammar looked at each other and then back at him , Next thing he knows 7amanni was thrown on the floor calling out to the others for help





I took a quick shower and we had a nice energy drink that Salim made




" Ana asbegkom .. " i announced , and as i was standing by the shore ready to jump in, i heard small squashes and thuds of sand nearby , they sounded FAST and CLOSE




I quickly looked up to see a terrified girl running towards me , her face turned around back not even noticing what was in front of her




" WOAH! " I let out as the girl suddenly hit me. I held her shivering figure gently with my hands " You okay there? " She seemed out of it , she finally turned her face and looked at me with frightened eyes. Oh dear , i thought. Not you again ..





Her face was different this time , she was terribly frightened. Her eyes were shocked but still as beautiful. her body not being able to slow the pace and relax ..




" You okay there ? " I asked gently , But she seemed to be too struck to talk




" I .. there .. there was .. am sorry .. i ... " She couldn't quite catch a breath yet and i had no idea what she was saying , i just waited patiently for her to breathe and talk again



" Am sorry i hit you .. " She said as soon as calmed down , " Uhh , no no no .. that's fine really. are you alright? " I asked her again, looking back at where she came from.




But there was nothing there ..




Before she could answer me , i heard a girl call out from the Shalaih right next to us " Shai5aa ?! " I looked at the girl then back at her





" I have to go , am sorry again .. for .. this " She slowly moved away from me a shy smile forming on her pretty face that was now a bit calmer ..




She hurried to her friend who was looking at me with intense eyes and then they both entered the Shalaih closing the sliding door behind them.




Woah , I thought . What the hell just happened?




Just then a big strong hand clapped on my right shoulder " Whay-yyib?! " Salim looked at me with a smile " Wallah 6ila3t ment hayyin ! mno hathy?! "




I looked back at him and laughed " Ya 3ammiii , wallah age9 3laik etha gitlik enny a3rfha "




" Afaaa " He moved his hand away " 3alainaaaa 3alaainaa whayyiiiib ? Yalla ma 3alaaih la tgoulii al7een bas b3dain netfaham "





" Shfeekom? " 3baid , 3ammar and 7amanni were approaching us




Salim smiled and winked at me " Wala shay .. yalla yallaa la yrou7 3alainaa el wagt 6ibbaw "




" Ayabaaaaaa el may shaklaa ydawe5 el youm!" 3ammar took his shirt off and jumped in




3baid and 7amanni followed But Salim stood still smiling at me " After you "




I laughed , took my shirt off and grinned at him again. I quickly took his head in my arm and pulled him in with me " Aaaa77!! " He managed to say before we both caused a big splash , we wrestled in the water for a bit before the others joined in



We had a terrific time and i ALMOST forgot about that girl.. But couldn't entirely quit ..




I kept looking back at her Shalaih to see if she got out again , but the voices of my buddies were too distracting




By night time , we decided to have a little Barbecue since the weather was 'awesome' 3ala goulat 3ammar , We did it by the side of our Shalaih away from the shore so the cold gentle wind wouldn't ruin the fire that we set




The smell filled the air and it was just amazing , Salim managed the sauce and 3baid was grilling while 7amanni was arranging the cups and plates, 3ammar sat doing nothing but waiting for the food to be done ..




And me? well .. i took the liberty of playing some good old Kuwaiti tunes as we all sat there , the mood seemed right and the atmosphere was just perfect.




But as much as i tried to enjoy my time , my head took me back to that exact spot where Shai5a stood in my arms scared and helpless ..




What the hell happened to her?




" 100 fils for your thoughts .. " Salim suddenly sat next to me with a smile




" 100 3aaad? walah wayed .. "



He giggled " Betgoul wela shloun ? "



" Walaaih walah di3la ent .. " I shook my head




" Tara ana ele msawee el 5al6a bette3asha el youm wela laaaa2? "




I hit his head " La w yhaddid b3d ! 7alaya el wayh "




"5ali9neeeee " He said as i hit him again " Whayyib! " He got up mad and irritated from all the slaps he got " Tara eedik mo reesha ! "




" Eg3ad entheber ashoooouuuf , " I pulled his arm laughing " Okay .. Remember the girl from Mcdonald's? "



He grinned at me " Daaaamn right i do , who could forget THAT ?! "

26 comments:

  1. FIRST :D



    Anon Malgoofa ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next please!
    I really liked the post! I want to know more about Shaikha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3ajeeeeeeeeb il post;D loved it and love you more<3 plz post asap oo lat6awleen 3alaina!!

    Oo a5ir il 5i6ab:

    WAHAB MA7JOOZ!!! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wow he likes her he likes her he likes her and i like this story <3
    post sooon

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaahh i just realized you posted two days ago :p

    hehehe
    nice post liking this :D
    post soon hun ;;* love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwwwww! cuteeeee !!lovin the posts and im addicted to ur story waiiiiiiii whaiiiibooooo! ya 7laila oo btw shfeeha shai5a m5tar3a?!
    last thing... 3aboodiii 6abaaaaaaa5! wanasaaaaa :$:$ waii a7ibaaa ;p
    nyway waiting for the next post !

    ReplyDelete
  7. looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool nikta elguys

    i love love loveeeeeeeeeeee this story cus its from a guys point of view ow mashAllah ybteeha 3adil...

    moreeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  8. W A I T I N G . . . . . . . . .

    enshala mat6awlen 3alaina..

    I hope what took you so long is not something bad :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. TruScan diagnostics center & pathology laboratory, offering the best ultrasound in Bhubaneswar at an affordable price. Book your ultrasound test.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you casting for best orthodontist In Gurgaon? Well, Claremont Smile Design Dental Clinic is one the top rated Dental Clinic in Gurgaon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Godrej pest control offers bed bug control services in Gurgaon and Delhi. Read these early sign of bed beg infestation for effective bed bug control.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you looking for Python Training in Delhi? Join AP2V for the Best Python Core Certification & Training in Delhi. Claim your ✔ FREE Demo Class now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you looking for AWS Training in Delhi? Well, Join AP2V for the Best AWS Certification & Training in Delhi. Claim your ✔ FREE Demo Class now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking For Pest Control service Barrhaven, ON? Essen pest control Exterminates all type of pests & wildlife such as bedbugs, raccoons.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking For Pest Control Brockville, ON? Essen pest control Exterminates BedBugs, Roaches, Carpenter-Ants, Rodents, Mice, wildlife, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Are you looking for best Car AC Service & Repair in Gurgaon? Well, you need to visit Car Diagnose for free car inspection. Visit the car diagnose for quality of Car AC Repair And Installation. For expert advise contact 9999275325

    ReplyDelete
  17. Are you looking for AWS Training in Noida? Well, Join AP2V for the best DevOps Certification & Training in Noida. Claim your ✔ FREE Demo Class now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Are you looking for Python Training in Noida? Well, Join AP2V for the best Python Certification & Training in Noida. Claim your ✔ FREE Demo Class now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. AOL desktop gold launch its upgrade version for windows 7, 10. Update and Install AOL Desktop Gold For Windows 10

    ReplyDelete
  20. AOL desktop gold download for windows 10 and you can install and update the latest version of AOL desktop gold

    ReplyDelete

  21. Get the latest version of aol desktop god, reinstall aol desktop gold for windows 10. AOL desktop gold version works for windows 7, 8, 10.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Godrej pest control Delhi is offering a wide range of pest control services in Gurgaon like cockroaches, spiders, rodents, bed bugs, ants, bees, and flies.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Godrej Pest Control Delhi, a professional pest control company that provides a wide range of pest control services like Termite Control Services, Cockroaches Control Services, Bed Bug Control Services, Ant Pest Control, Spider Pest Control Services, Honey Bee Control Services, House Fly Control Services, and Rodent Control Services. The Company is offering these services in Gurgaon and Delhi NCR. The company has a huge experience in the field of Pest Control Services therefore the company is offering the best Pest Control Services in Gurgaon and Delhi NCR for residential as well as for commercial properties.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Godrej Pest Control, a professional pest control company that provides a wide range of pest control services like Termite Control Services, Cockroaches Control Services, Bed Bug Control Services, Ant Pest Control, Spider Pest Control Services, Honey Bee Control Services, House Fly Control Services, and Rodent Control Services.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Are you looking for Python Training in Noida ? AP2V Academy is the best option for you! We are one of the best Python Training provider Academy in Noida, India. We Also conduct DevOps Training, AWS Training, GCP Course, Linux Courses training, etc. Online live interactive classrooms with lifetime recording videos & 24*7 support.

    ReplyDelete
  26. The service includes a thorough deep clean of your mattress, so that it is restored to its former condition. This includes dusting, vacuuming, and washing. The service includes a thorough deep clean of your mattress, so that it is restored to its former condition. This includes dusting, vacuuming, and washing.
    mattress cleaning service
    Mattress Cleaning at Home

    ReplyDelete