3.9.10

Once upon a lie 7




Anoon malgoofa; Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay;D i announce! you're the winner 5alas , choose your prize ;p




Caramela ; eee ana b3d yeee333t ;( Slider wayed shay jameel ya jima3a a7ib ele sawah ;p



Om Ya3goub; thank yoooouuuu YOU GO TOO GIRL! lol we'll see who will win 3bdelwahab's heart ;p



H ; eeeee they're supposed to be chthyyy the hot Kuwaities ele you melt over ;( lol don't even get me started on our guys! a7ebhom ;(




Random.Rm ; Lol ok i think that's a vote for 3bdallah ppl ;p bs el 9a7ba el 9a7ba mskeen myaninitaa ;p lool




Hope ; 5alaaaas sharing is caring b3d shensawee , hal wahab mskeen lel7een ma nagga el bnyaa w il 6alabat gam ette7athaf mn al7een am glad you're liking the characters! that means am doing a good job ;p




Anonymous; am sorry sweetie i made my theme chthy coz i thought it would be easier for my readers 3ashan la te7wall 3younhom wehma ygroon long paragraphs , plus i have issues with DOUBLE SPACING lol thanks to my english Prof. ;p am going crazy over it ! bs ana a7essa 3adee y3ny unless enty shabka mn phone ;( bs i'll try ok?




Nawarii ; Okay ladies this is the second vote for 3boud! ;p lool let's see what happens shall we? love yooouuu toooooo Nawarii





I LOVE YOU ALL and i LOVE your comments akthar so tell me what you think of this one! enjoy this guys




XOXO !


-----



See the problem is that I wasn't even looking for her ..


I wasn't looking for that girl , the one who everyone keeps telling me am going to find. What if after a while you just grow out of it? you just don't care if you fall in love again? Like it's not the most important thing in your life..


What if it just doesn't matter to you?



I wasn't a guy you'd call " happy " but I was CONTENT. I didn't have a family. I had a father , and there was me. But now I do , and I kind of like it that way




I don't go to university anymore , but I like the feeling of freedom.. It might sound stupid but that's how I feel. You know , not having to worry about failing or attending.. Whatever.


And am not saying I won't go. Period. No, am just .. Waiting. I don't know if that's even the right word because if you ask me , I don't even know what am waiting for!



See I was just living .. And living for me was ok .. All smooth and easy



Not like before where I had to watch my back and try with all my power to stay away from trouble. But here , It was different somehow. Like .. I wasn't getting into trouble because trouble wasn't even there to be found


A part of me likes this change. But , the other part's like what the hell are you doing ?! Just hanging around and doing nothing.. Where did Abdulwahab go?


To tell you the truth , I don't know . To answer that I have to continue on with my story. Then , we'll see if i can find the answer


" Hii wahabii "



" Woah!! " I suddenly opened my eyes to see a small head with curls bouncing around it from all sides smiling at me with a gap between the first two teeth



I was on the floor and the room was upside down. I didn't even recognize it


" Lulu .." I tried to speak through my lazy mouth , I just woke up and not by birds or bells!. Let me tell you this , I DON'T LIKE to be woken up. AT ALL. I liked to do that on my own terms and this , here .. Wasn't good



" What are you doing here? " i asked her




" What am I doing here ? What are YOU doing on my brother's bed " she giggled




" Oh!" I snapped , I slept here yesterday because me and 3bdullah were going to the shalaih. So THAT's why I didn't recognize the room and was woken up by a tiny little fuzzy creature




" 3bdallah waina? " I asked blinking at her cute face , trying to wake up. God I was so tired



" In the bathroom , now tell me What did you do without me yesterday?"




I suddenly laughed " ask me what I didn't do! O5ooch ma 5alla mokan ma waddani yah "




She frowned at me not liking what she heard " well don't go with him ! He doesn't know all the cool games I do"



I nodded trying to be cool with it " games? .. Uhh .. Okay ? Sure maybe I can do that .. what do you like to play? "




Poor me , i had no idea what i was getting myself into



She suddenly grinned at me , a devilish smile that was too pretty to be called that. But it was enough to scare anyone who'd never tried playing with a 5 year old before




" We can have tea in my mini teacups and we can make chicken in the ovvveennn and we can dress up Barbie , i hadn't changed her clothes since yesterday! "




" Oh dear ! " i made a face " Then we must do it fast "




Suddenly something burst with laughter behind me , it was 3bdallah in a towel




" Wenta 3ala shno gam tith7ak ?" i asked sternly




" Rou7 rou7 labbis Barbie na6ra "




I turned to Lulu " Lulu .. Barbie 3o3o ele lazm nlabes'ha malabes'ha " She laughed and i smiled at 3bdallah



" Chub. 6il3aw barra athnainkom "



" Excuse me pretty lady I have to go to the restroom and I'll be right with you " I got up and went to do my business. Then got out again and saw 3bdallah smiling at me. Fully dressed this time thank god



" So do you want to have breakfast here wela bil shalaih? " 3bdallah asked



But before I could answer , we saw lulu standing in the doorway hands on her hips " come on the tea is not gonna pour itself "



" Enty mn wain te6li3eelina?!! " 3bdallah asked her , the man seriously looked frightened



" Wahabii is having breakfast with ME " she looked at me " 9a7? " Her eyelashes were hard to resist



" Uhh.." I didn't have to answer , I was lead to a pink room with little butterflies hanging from the walls and I was intimedated by the scene



There was a small table with little teacups and cupcakes on it. And the food was real! Oh dear , I thought to myself



" Okay you sit on the floor la2anna el karasee ma ykaffoonik " She told me




" Eee ee feek 5air kasser karaseeha , you'll be sorry " 3bdallah was saying




I looked at him " Why do you think she doesn't talk to me anymore? i just liked to experience them.. they looked too nice " he held up his hand " Eg3ad eg3ad bas kammil shi'3lik ana rayi7 2akil akil 9ijji cupcake man "





" ma 3alaik kila eyee yby yakil cupcakaty la2ana y7ebhom la2anhom 7ilween bas ana ma a3zema " Lulu told me , and it wasn't 2 minutes until 3bdallah's head popped in again " Lulu .. can i have a cupcake? "




I threw a pillow at him and he threw it back " Hey hey!! " Lulu shouted " Gam t5arboon 7aflitii bas mabeekom 6il3aw barra "




" Afaa Lulu .. w breakfastnaaa w el oveennn wel Barbieeee wain ra7aw? " she pouted at me, picked up a cupcake and gave it to me " Thank you for coming "





She was waiting for me to leave i knew it , " thanks " I smiled and left the room




" Tabe takilha kilaha? " 3bdallah was looking at me , i laughed and gave it to him




by 10:30 we were on our way to Bnaider , the weather was already beautiful and the sun was perfect



We arrived there and couldn't wait until we unpacked and settled in , we instantly took out our shorts and towels and hit the water



Man it's so good to be out here again, I thought to myself




The feel of the waves crashing in and splashing salted drops upon your face , the sun shining right down on the dazzling blue sea to make it a little greenish warming you in the process ..




It was all so relaxing that i couldn't believe it. I really really needed that. Then i asked myself a hundred times ' why didn't i think of coming back here sooner .. under other circumstances .. or by choice?



But i was glad i was here anyway. we got out the fresh water to have a meal that my aunt had prepared for us. A name no man could ever resist " M6abbag Zbaidee "




We ate in joy as usual then waited a while for the food to settle in before we hit the water again



By 4 o'clock the guys; 3ammar , salim and 7ammanni showed up. They were old buddies and neighbors of ours and were both surprised and happy to see me again after all those years



" Welaaaak bo shmais el shalaih ele yamnaa el thaher tawhom nazleen , w rabbe 9a5ar 9a5ar .. kil hal modda nyee ma nadree shesalfa yamnaa " 7amanni was saying as he took his bag upstairs



" E7liif? walah wala adree 3anhom ana ge6nee hnee w ensanee " 3bdallah answered




" Haa whayyiiib goulina 3ad shlounhom hnaak ?! ga6eenik bain hal sheger wel 7emer ma thaba6tlik sitta , sab3a.. ? " 3ammar asked




I laughed " La yubaa wain .. ana 3gb ele shefta hnee .. la tes2alnaa 3n ele hnaak ma ygayshoun w rabbi "




" Yah yah 6a3 el 7beeeeeeeeeb!! motayyam mn awalhaa ! mno hathy ballah ele 6ayi7itik mn awalha ? " Salim asked me excited




" Wallah mako .. bas el banat hnee akeed '3air 3n ele hnaak "




" Eee wallah akeed hee el zain kilaa , bs ma gilna shay bs el ta'3yeer 7lo ya5ouk wel 7aya tajarob ent shwaraak .. " 3ammar laid back on the sofa



" Ra7at 3laik 3ammour , hatha went metzawwej b3d w tabe ta'3yeer .. 3yal e7na shngoul" Salim said




" La yubaaa la 7beebee hathy om el 3yal '3aaair hathy akeed mako mithilhaa .. " He smiled as if remembering her face , Salim threw the tissue box at him




" Yalla shabab gemna gemna gemnaaaa!! " 3bdallah was already running to the beach towards the lined up jet-skies



We all followed having a crazy good time. But after a little while i had a little headache , i signaled for the guys and went back to shore , i stopped the engine and found myself thrown off on the soft golden sand




I laid back enjoying the relaxing sensation , the light breeze touching my face , inhaling the sweet fishy scent of the water ..





I got up again and watched the waves , taking in ever detail when i heard a strong splash nearby




I couldn't tell what went in the water exactly but a head came out on the surface again. It took me a few minutes to realize it was a girl

7 comments:

  1. BRING LULU TO MY HOUSE NOWW!

    WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY WAAAAYYY WAAAAAYY WAAAAAAY ZOOO8AAAAAA! ;p


    Maku home delivery? I need LULU! ;p


    Ohh w wahaab maskeeen yaksir kha6ri w 3abdullah hmm... they're both good i guess :p


    laa bas hal lulu moo 6abee3iyyaa! itshawwig! <3 ;p



    OH OH OH!
    i read ur story ever since u started posting it w its AMAZING!

    as usual ur stories are very unique mashallah ;*


    w bas ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAAAAAAAA2 aby first may9eer walla it's our signals fault....!! 7ada weak ib my room... kint aby a9eer 7ag el 3rd time 1st :( :(


    walla kill yom hal 7aza bs asawii refresh...



    Anon Malgoofa;p

    waaay madry shinu I choose hmmm... agra el part oo afakir ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK kanii kanii 6ala3t...

    Wahabii's girl...!!!! here she comes..


    waaay el post e9eer ghair etha 6ala3t feeh....;p

    Anon Malgoofa

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALLLAAAAAAHHH !!! im loving it :P I HAVE WAHAB :D :D dont say no itha il girl will get his heart then i will say ok bas itha she will break his heart then i will say "NA2A BABE STAY OFF MY MOMTALAKAT!! :P" im enjoying lulu's presence!! ;* plz post asap oo lat6awleen 3alaina!! :D

    last but not least:

    I LOVE U WAHABII ;*

    jk jk

    I LOVE U MORE TRUST ME ;****

    ReplyDelete
  5. luluuu zooooqqaaaa! ityaneeen!
    minu igoul innich mu yo3ana! m6abag izbadi ou cupcakes!;p hehe;p
    nexttt postt pleasee:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. they sound EXTRA hot here! ya bint bit3athbeeeeenaa chithy may9eeer! heheh hal bint shaay mo 3aadi hal binnt anaa:D
    hehehhe neext post pleaaseee love youuu:*
    -Hope:*

    ReplyDelete
  7. 6oooool il post oo i was thinking ((HOW LUCKY IS LULU TO SEE 3ABOOD KL YOUM IN A TOWEL!!! ))) oo mnu hal 9a7ba eli ttkalimain 3anha?! he's only with her cuz he never met me;) hehe
    amazing post again,,, mubdi3a mubdi3aaaaaa!!
    luv it and u
    cant wait post soon!!

    ReplyDelete