5.9.10

Once upon a lie 8




Thank you ALL for commenting i love yoooouuuuu ;*



Enjoy this post !




Xoxo



----


I watched as she floated gently above the blue surface , tucking her water-groomed hair behind her ears



She started swimming backwards holding her head back against the water , closing her eyes and smiling at nothing but the sky above her , her golden skin was glowing in the sunshine her hands dancing beautifully in rhythm with the small waves of the sea




I was stunned. I was struck and my eyes were just .. STUCK there looking at her. I couldn't look away , why THE HELL wasn't i looking away? it was like she hypnotized me




" Ambee you crazy person ! come back here !! " I saw a couple of girls approaching the shore looking at her




" Great now she'll never get out of there .. " Another girl said shaking her head



They didn't seem to notice me and i thought it was a better idea if i didn't wait for them to. I turned my head back to the other side of the sea and tried to think of something else




" Come on let's go , she's never going to listen , mn 9ijiich? " i heard the first girl say and i could sense them walking away back to their own Shalaih





So slowly i turned my face back to where the girl was and look at her again , i WANTED to look at that girl swimming again.





Woah , I suddenly told myself. Wahab shfeek ?




My eyes searched almost half the surface , i couldn't see a thing .. not a single floating object in there




Wait .. where did she go?! My head was thinking.. Okay, NOW am getting worried




Where's that girl ? , i searched again and again .. Why wasn't she there?




She couldn't have went back i heard what the girls said. my heart was racing and my mind wasn't thinking at all. Next thing i know i was face down in the water swimming like crazy ..





What the hell am i doing?!. what am i even LOOKING for?!




I tried to swim back to were i saw her , my mind in complete shut down. I looked like a lost fish





But then , out of nowhere i saw a head snap out of underneath the water again




It was her! it was that girl! , my mind was saying. I looked at her and tried to make sure she was okay when suddenly she turned to me




If we were only in a story , She's be a non-existing mermaid





If i was completely nuts .. i could totally make her up as a mermaid when i tell this story again , i thought.





I didn't quite see her eyes , but i saw something glow in them. They were big and dark and .. frighteningly beautiful. She looked at me intensely as if taking in the awkward situation like i was .. or , i thought again , Maybe she was looking at my silly face staring at her like i was a freak out of the waters.




Just when i tried to take another breath , she was gone.




I saw her swimming in a dash back to the beach , like a big shark was behind her




Wait a minute , would i be the shark in HER story?. I suddenly laughed at myself for my stupid thoughts




What was i doing in the middle of the sea?!



I watched back again to see her , but she wasn't there .. she just DISAPPEARED.




I laughed again at myself and swam back to the Shalaih. I went in to take a shower and A few minutes later the guys caught up with me




We were all pretty tired and just wanted to sit our butts down on the couch. We watched a little TV , Smoked some cigarettes and made some sandwiches for dinner. As much as i wanted to .. i didn't say anything to the guys about what i saw , i suddenly remembered the crazy fishermen's story with the mermaid and snapped back into reality




I looked over at 3baid who was snoring endlessly on his bed and smiled. I turned to my own sleeping position and i was out.




I woke up the next morning with a weird feeling in my stomach




You know those days when you wake up and try to remember a dream? and no matter how HARD you think and squeeze your head to try and remember it , you can't.




I swear it was just in my head a few minutes back , why couldn't i remember it now?




You know when your stomach feels the exact same way it did in the dream , funny and ticklish like something good happened in there and you want to know what




" whayiiib wain shorty Abercrombie? " 3baid suddenly cut off my thoughts



" Ha? "



" Shorty ma shefta? chinny 7a6a ams bil jan6a .. "



" La shoufa bjan6etee ymkin 7a6aita bil '3ala6 "




I shook my head and told my self i was being a little too gay. what the hell? , since when do i want to remember a dream?




I laughed a little at myself in the process. If only the guys knew ..




They'd make my life a living nightmare. I went downstairs to see them surrounding the dining table " 9aba7hom el 5aaaair "



" Ya halaaa wyahhhiiiib ta3al ta3aaaal el salam msawee 5osh baai'6 wallah ma hagaitaa y3rf ysawee shay '3air el m'3azal " 3ammar pulled a seat for me next to him





" Yah yaaaaaaaaahh mn metaaa Chef el 7beeb?! " i asked , i had to admit i was impressed!



You take one look at Salim's face and you'd take him for a preppy dude too into his looks and maybe a little full of himself and i can't say i blame him .. The guy managed to get 11 girls to fall for him in 2 weeks




" wa7sh el salaaaaaam '3adak 3lay el youm haa ?" 7amanni commented




I laughed " 3a6nee ballah 5l ashouf bai'6ik shloun 9ayer "




We ate in peace until it was time for another joy ride on the jets , we all took off and rode away with them



By the time we got back to the Shalaih i remembered the girl form yesterday. Where was she today? No one seemed to be out accept for us




I shrugged and parked my jet. We all lined them up and took seats next to each other on the sand



7amannii digging in the sand , 3ammar just laying there relaxing his head , Salim swimming in his own tanning oil and 3bdallah checking his phone for missed calls from his Girlfriend..



We were guys after all , 10 minutes in those positions and we instantly got up for it was time for lunch



We drove in 3ammar's car til we got to McD's Bnaider



" Hoooob ayabaaaa ba6lib ana el menue kilaa! " 3ammar shouted as soon as he got in




" Hello siiiiiirrrr " The kind Philippino's greeted us




" Hala halaaaaa tkfa tkfa tkfaaa ne5aitik ! " 3baid almost flew to the counter " Make us sanwiches and make them fast haa? or i die here "




The place was surprisingly empty accept for a few foreigners minding their own business and eating in peace , it was my turn to order and just as i was about to speak,



A tall figure came in a rush and stood right next to me " Hello ma'aaaam sorry we forgot to give you your other baaaag " The lady at the counter said and i turned to look at whom she was speaking




" It's okay .. " She said and her eyes met mine




Oh SHIT. , suddenly exploded in my mind



Her eyes were black , her hair matching them wonderfully and her curls lay gently on each shoulder. Her skin was perfect cocoa butter and gold form the sun and her lips drawn in a such a way you just want to stare




I saw her shrug , eyes dropping to the floor and she was gone again




I watched her leave , baggy T-shirt and Jean shorts .. she was almost dancing gracefully as she went



" 3bdelWahab !!! " i found 7amanni nudging me



" Ha?! " i snapped and looked at him



" Shfeek tanna7t? el rayal 9arlaa sa3a ygouliik shtabe ta6liib "



" Uhh .. Ee abee Mcroyal large size , please "



" Eeeeeeehhh Mcroyaaal ? ashwa inha 6la3at ! .. Goulii ashooouuff shilly ma5ith tafkeerik ballah? "




Was he NOT here when the girl showed up? how can someone miss THAT?!




" Uhh .. " I tried to speak again , i wasn't a man of many words trust me ..




Everyone who knew me would say that i was't a talker but .. THIS was too wrong , even for me




As i thought a bit further i suddenly remembered, the girl in the dream was the same girl in the sea and the girl in the sea..




She just walked out of that door

11 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOW a7ibnii oo a7ibiich FIRST ;**




    Anon Malgoofa

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIKE LIKE LIKE....

    bs ba3arf how old are Whayiib ?



    Anon Malgoofa

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW


    breath-takingggg
    lovvvdd itttt
    7ada exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG @@ !!!
    bashoofhaa ;p
    maskeen tanaaa7 3alaiha mn zman mo shayf nas tfta7 il3ain ;p
    i looved the post cant wait for the next one ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3ajeeeeebaa wallla itha7ikny wahaabi sa6la oo saloom a7issa HOTTTT madry laish mit5ayla hal bnaya mo 7ilwa bas itshawig ya3ny jisim oo style bas wayihha 3aady =p 5osh post iwanis

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3AJEEEEEEB IL POST;* i loved it and love you more!! :D plz post asap oo dont forget ... I LOVE WHAHBIIII!!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nawyaa 3alaay a Love attack?
    A Love Story in Bnaider? A5AAAAAAIIIIIHHHH!;*
    WAAAY WAAAY LA EREDOUN EL DEERAA ALAAH E5ALECH!!
    bas 5alehum e3eshoun hnaaak ! :(
    aahh 3ala bnaider *sigh*
    -H

    ReplyDelete
  8. ii lovee you ;p
    wahabs cute , although i dont know what the hell happened to kenzi faj2a matat ?:p
    anywyyyz loved da post !
    and the girls looks cute , a7es.ha short o brown hair o petite :p
    post soon ;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. ALLLLLLLLLAAAH ALLLLLAAAH 3AL EL7UB WALLLAH!!!

    WA25EERAN WAHAAAAAAAAB RA7 E7IB MARA THANYA!! ;P

    6AB3AN '3AIR ELEY YOU KILLED IN THE FIRST PLACE (KENZI EL MASKEENA) !!

    LOVE UR POSTS AND U MORE OO PLZ POOOOSSSSSTTT ASAP!! ;**



    - OM 5ALOOOOOOOD!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. LA2!! MAI9EEEER !! BREAK UP SCENE NEXT POST BAIN 3BOODII AND HIS STUIPD GF!!

    ya7lailaaaa whaaaboo !! enshala next time he sees her let the esolfoooon!! its so cute the way guys fall in love :**

    loving it !! go on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm officially HOOKED!!!
    I LOVE IT!
    PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE POST SOON, I want to see where that's going! ;D

    ReplyDelete