16.9.10

Once upon a lie 11





Hellooooo people! ;*



I know i know ;( badddaaaada333t these last weeks knt a VERY bad blogger am sorry ;p , bs you should know i been writing this post madre shkither sarlee ! kil ma abee asawee post akteb shwayya b3dain y6la3lee shay w ma yamdee akamla!



Sorry guys wallaah ;*



Hope you enjoy it , though!



Loveyou!


Xoxo



----



I couldn't sleep that night either. And i'll be honest, it wasn't a bad dream this time. It was HER.




All the guys went to sleep in after the Barbecue but i told them i wanted chill on the beach for a while. I don't know why i was making a big deal out of it. I mean , she's just a girl. Right? just .. a beautifully tall ,athletic, dazzling person..




I waited for one of the guys might wake up and we can play some cards, but all of them were pretty hammered. Then that question came to my mind




' WHAT IF '



Woah big words there , i thought. They sounded so cheesy like i just got out of some corny TV show to win 3 cars or 5 houses and my dreams will come true or something ..




I shook my head and got up to my feet. I don't really know what the hell i was expecting sitting here on the shore anyway. Only to be disappointed with the fact that she wasn't there. Okay, am here to clear my head a little bit , i told myself. But it would've been nice if she was here too like the night before. I was standing there hands in the pockets of my sweat pants looking out at sea when i heard a voice that i was sure wasn't a seagull or a wave's ..




I turned to see what was it but there was no one there. I ignored it and went back to my thoughts looking out at the sea again. But then i felt some drops of sand brush the tips of my toes. I shook my feet realizing i was at the beach and it was normal for sand to get caught between my toes, but the sand wasn't just sitting there brushing my feet , it was THROWN at me.




I frowned looking at my feet then followed the traces of little odd out grains of sand to arrive at a nearby spot. I couldn't sea a thing although the sun was only a few minutes away from coming up. As i got a little closer i saw a small toy shovel being used , which explained the sand that was coming at me ..




Or should i say the shovel was being abused? poor tool. The person who was using it was using it so fiercely that i barely saw his figure. Now that scene would've scared any child who ever wanted to use a toy shovel. I stood a little closer trying to see what was going on



The person was sitting down with his back to me digging in a very small ,almost shallow hole. He had a Cap on worn backwards. The dude was going at it, SO into the job that he wasn't aware of his surroundings




Maybe i should tell him he's using a toy.. I thought.



But then , i heard a soft depressed sigh " Stupid crabs ". I held back my laugh. Okay , that is NOT a guy, I told myself.




" Can .. can i help you miss ? " I hesitated before i asked , god knows i was scared it might be HER




I heard her let out a small gasp and turn her head to me quickly, scared. " I- am sorry i didn't mean to frighten you ", I apologized holding my arm out to show i had no intention of harming her. A vibe anyone would pick up from me as soon as they saw my built up body and my serious face.



I had this scar , a straight line just above my left brow that sent the wrong message somehow. But i never got it ..




I didn't know whether it was me or them, but am sure there was SOMETHING intimidating to them.



Her face fell not scared anymore just .. Frustrated. " No .. ugh .. " She put her toy shovel down and took off her Cap, giving me a chance to see those captivating intense eyes. Various strands of her hair were flying everywhere, it was straight this time but still messy ' The after-effect of the cap ' which had an instant charm on me



I waited politely for her to finish what she wanted to say " There was just these little .. tiny crabs , you know? " She said that with some weird hand gestures i didn't get at all




" And .. and .. they were just theeeeerrre everywheeerrre and they just disappear into the sand! and rocks! " Then her hands went up higher making me want to step away a little so i wouldn't get hurt, to be honest.




" And they don't know what they're getting themselves into i mean they can't just GO inside, i mean where the hell are they going?! they can't just .. just PINCH people ! they must be scared and they're scared because .. because they don't have a home and am trying to build them a home but they don't want one and .. and .. am sorry i talked like this , you understand right? " She was breathless after that whole speech




NO , i don't understand a THING You're saying woman! , I wanted to say. But instead i just smiled gently and lowered myself a little as if it gave me a better understanding of the situation. Which it didn't. Not even a tiny bit.




You know how they always say a man can NEVER get what a woman is saying? , he can never truly know what she was talking about or what she wants? , like she was made from an entire different substance created for own little world?




I read somewhere that a man's brain goes through some stages so he can actually have a conversation with a woman. You see , when a woman talks , The man listens and he only SEEMS to be on the same page but what really happens is that the man's brain has to first listen , then translate the woman's words and fill in the blanks so THEN he KNOWS what the hell she's talking about.




So when a woman is talking nonstop then she suddenly yells at the man and tells him he's so cold and he's heartless by ignoring her or just being quiet , He's NOT!




The male's brain may be still in the process of realizing WHAT the female is saying.




" Am .. Sure they appreciate you're building them a home , they very much do but .. it's almost 4 A.M , i think you should give yourself a rest " I told her




She looked up at me and waited for more " Uhh .. umm .. " I really didn't know a shit about those stuff! (excuse my language) ,but i wanted to try anyway




" Am sure .. you know, those little .. Crabs know what they're getting themselves into .. " i nodded ,Trying to give the impression i was confident and positive of the information i was giving




" am sure they have tiny homes of their own , you just don't know they do , uhh .. they .. they can be little on the outside but they can really handle themselves out here , it's .. it's part of the .. uhh .. whole world plan and stuff "




Okay maybe i shouldn't have added ' AND STUFF ' that was stupid. But her face seemed to be beaming already , I waited as she looked at the sand then at her shovel Then , lifting her face to look at me and What do you know ?, there it is a smile!!




I smiled back " Thank you .. " She suddenly said , her cheeks forming the prettiest, shy face and man i was lost. I almost forgot my manners " You're welcome "





" Am Shai5a " She suddenly told me. I liked that name , it was unique and sort of old but .. having HER actually say it to me was just something ELSE.




" 3bdelwahab " I let her know. She smiled shyly and turned her face to the sea. I was afraid that that was it , The moment was gone and she'll just disappear like a beautiful dream like the other day




I didn't want her to go , not just yet. I wanted to talk to her , i wanted to hear her voice again , but i wasn't a big talker .. i didn't DO small talk!



What do people usually talk about when they see a girl? This wasn't Canada i can't just smile devilishly and tell her to hop in my car now, can i?




" So .. You like crabs? " The words were out i couldn't stop them i swear! , My fist clenched a little and i wanted to jump in the water right away. What kind of a STUPID question is that Wahhab? , i asked myself.




" I do ," She suddenly answered , not minding the stupid question " I think they're adorable with their flat little faces and orange color but .. i feel sorry for them because their claws are too big " She said that with such ease and confidence like she wasn't saying anything weird at all




I frowned a little but smiled again, I had no idea what this girl was saying but i found her randomness charming. Her presence gave me a weird warm feeling that i hadn't had in a long time..




" Do YOU like crabs ?" She suddenly asked me and i was startled " Me? uhh.. well i don't really have any sort of emotion towards them whatsoever " I admitted




Then i heard a magical sound come out of her mouth , she was laughing. " I admire your honesty " She suddenly told me.




" I saw you here the other day , " I told her " it was dawn and you were sitting here watching the sea "




" Yeah , i saw you too " She said shyly " See i have a theory. They say ge6 hmoomik ba7ar right? , I think that you should do that right before every sunrise. you know , new day , new plans? so when the sun comes up you'll already feel better because you put all those worries behind you "




I just looked at her. I spent no more than 6 minutes with this girl and i was already impressed. She was more than a pretty face, let me tell you. Her words dug deeper in me and made me want to hear more. No matter how weird they sounded.




" And you do that every sunrise? " I asked ,




" Only when i have a lot on my mind " She explained " Oh! Or when am bored or sleepless "




I nodded. " Why were you here? " Her question took me by surprise




" I had a lot on my mind too "




She smiled and turned her face away again. There was something on my mind that i knew i HAD to ask , But i didn't quite know where to start. But before i could open my mouth , i heard the sliding door from our Shalaih open up




I turned my face to see Salim Scratching his head , his messy brown hair all over the place " Whayyib ? " He took a moment to yawn , " Ent hnee wana adawrik da5il ? "




I looked at him then back at Shai5a , She was a little awkward i can tell " I .. I should go the sun's already out " She suddenly said and got up




I was too startled to reply , I watched her head to her Shalaih and close the door behind her



" Whayyib?! " Salim came with a somewhat loud whisper " Eggg3aaaaaad ! wallah 6ila3t mo hayyin " He slapped my back




I laughed and hit his arm " It's not what you think "




" Suuuurrrre , i was still dreaming when i saw you out here with a girl " he scratched his head




I moved closer to him , he was only a few inches away from me and shorter by a few centimeters , his body slightly smaller than mine " you what? " i told him




He swallowed and i smiled



" Dang it man , you always ruin iiiiit " He whined, i grabbed his neck " Let's go have some of your eggs , shall we? "




" Boiled or scrambled? " He grinned at me




Salim started talking about playing some football outdoors today by the beach as he cooked , but i was barely there ..




My mind could think of nothing BUT that girl




I knew after that day , Something was soon going to change

6 comments:

  1. HIYA 1st


    lool min kithir ma ana an6ir garait kidnap my heart mara thanya heheheh a7iib YOUSEF lool

    brb agra

    ANon Malgoofa

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3ajeeeb el part
    Finally they started a conversation...

    A "crap one" though... heheheh she's funny and weird but I like her she's cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. KAAAAAAK aham shay carp sorry bil qala6 hehhehhe aham shay enich fahmat.ha CRAB I hate letter "P"

    ReplyDelete
  4. IM IN LOVE....!!!

    btw salim is mine :D thank you lool

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it! 3ajeeb! Please post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all i can say is AWWWWWWWWW (L) !!

    loved it, post soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete