8.9.10

Once upon a lie 9





Thank yoooouuuu to all my lovely lovely lovely readers and followers!



A7ibkoooom wayed w a7eb your comments!



Hope you enjoy this guys. Tell me what you think




Xoxo


----


I am not a man of many words. yes , i do have feelings, i just don't like to show them. I don't know WHO hit that guy but it wasn't me. I don't do laughing very well. Because i don't like engaging with idiots. Touch me again and i WILL have to kill you. NO! for the last time, that's not my Gun.



All answers to questions am used to hearing.


Wherever i go people may see me as a trouble maker just because of my intense eyes or the way i walk. some find it scary and try to avoid me while others find it cool or attractive and try to approach me in as many ways as possible.




My father and my friends find it weird that i don't laugh that often. we do share jokes .. lots of them , but instead of laughing i just share a hint of a smile and a shrug and that would mean they had a success. Now am not saying my life was miserable and i never laughed in my life! i mean am not Gargamel from the Smurfs!( Sharshabeel mn el sanafer as some people like to call ). I just preferred it came spontaneously over something or by someone who somehow managed to make me happy.




Maybe it's because i wasn't used to happiness or nice things that's been said or done in my 23 years of life, i don't know.. My life was fine it was just .. OK. It wasn't happy like some overrated fairytale so i found it rarely important to share feelings or happy thoughts. Whoever comes over and tells you he's happy with his life, that means he only WANTS to believe that he is. At least that's what my father used to tell me when my mother left us ..




I heard a number of psychologists say that a divorce may lead a child to suffer emotional pain and have suppressed feelings. That's BULLSHIT. well , at least for me. Now that WAS one of the things that made me laugh.




I did NOT suffer emotional damage , am just built like this. And my father didn't think i had that either so i was glad. All he said was that i was a man and i should suck it up and be one , so that's exactly what i did and thought every other guy should do too.




Am not scary am just not social. I don't look angry all the time i just don't see a reason for a goofy smile drawn on my face every time i walk , or see a person or when a person smiles at me. Am not a pessimist i just believe in good things happening when they DO happen.




A few things I don't really know why am saying but felt like i needed to. Maybe because i really wanted you to know who i am , what am like .. Or should i say WAS?





Because soon maybe very soon , you'll see how much of a changed man I came to be. Or maybe am REMINDING MYSELF of what Abdulwahhab USED to be.





Especially when that girl entered my life and turned it UP_ SIDE_DOWN




Literally.




I didn't want to tell my friends just yet. about the Sea incident and about how i just saw her again, i mean it was just a girl..




A very .. different sort of a human being ..




I didn't know if a 'girl' even suited the kind of creature she was. Okay, i don't want to overreact but if you see her , you'll know what i mean




She was just .. something else. She was a mixture of Yasmin from Aladdin and a Barbie Doll, i didn't see anything like her i swear




Let me tell you , i've met and seen a good share of girls in my lifetime ..





Blonde , brunette , redhead , blue eyes and brown , tall , short and gorgeous i must say. That was mostly back in Canada and thanks to 3bdallah i Did have the pleasure of meeting the blissful beauties here in Kuwait who did not serve what my friends mentioned right ..



But this one? She makes your heart just ACHE




Her hair was just so black , long and dazzling matching her intense big eyes that had a certain pull at the angle that made you feel she was hypnotizing you. Her nose was sharp , held up to make her lips show beautifully. Her skin was the perfect Kuwaiti shade and had an additional shiny tan, a trademark of the beautiful city she was from..




" EEMM222mmm ! Now where did THAT come from?! " Salim noticed her as she hand walked towards me , we watched her hop in her car and about to leave the place




" Where what came from? " 7amanni asked oblivious though he was right next to us " A77!! 6a3 el motar !! " he suddenly said




" Ee walah motarhaa 7lo bs ehe a7laa " Salim said




" La qa9dee el 7beeb ele wagef hnaak , shabab 3n ethinkom rayi7 as2alaa bcham ybee3" Salim left us to go greet the guy outside




" A5aaaaaaih! no wonder you were bedazzled bro " Salim put a hand on my shoulder and shook his head




I laughed " I seriously don't know what happened to me .. "




" Girls to that to you man , girls do that to you .. " He said shaking his head. Looking like an old man with a lifetime of experience and willing to share the good, the bad and the ugly of it all and top you up with an advice you'll use as long you live, and i liked that about him. knowing that Salim have had a good share of girls and relationships considering his looks





" Yalla yubaaa ye3naaaa yaaaaaaaah la t5alounii aroo7 adebba '3oouzii eb shalaih bo Jasssoooum ! " 3ammar was saying approaching us




" Eskit eskit , ma sheft 9a7ibna hnee sh9ar fe tawwa " Salim told him




3ammar's head snapped at me " Sh9ar goul! tabe faz3a ana hnee !! goulii wnaa a5ouk ana a3een wa3awin " 3ammar slapped his own chest ready to do whatever " W el Salam la tshoufa chthy shakla tara yenfa3 w rabbi mjarba anaa "





I slapped his shoulder " Yaaaa b3d chabdii ya bu 3amraa bs el salfa mafeha la faz3aa wala hagwetii el m3awan befeed.. " I told him




" Il salfa feha bnayya " Salim said




And 3ammar's head snapped at me again " Haaaa ! Mnu bet'thabi6 goulee bas wainhaa dalnee dalnee bas 3ala mokanhaa .. " He started looking around and i laughed harder




" La yuba shathabbe6 3ammour shfeek ! "




" Bas 3ammour ra7at 3alaik yuba 5ala9 , la t5aleenee adeg 3alal maraa al7eeeeen . 5al el tethebbe6 7aggi w 7g whayyib "




" Maaaaan i remember some good tiiiimes i haaad .. " 3ammar looked up at nothing as if reminiscing on days.




" You might think he means that, but he really doesn't .." Salim shook his head and blinked at me





" Al7een 9arla m3a morta 7 sneen w yayeb minha 3 3yal .. ma kan y7ebha gbl wala y3arfhaa , 5athahaa mn bait ahalha seeda old school marriage.. y7ebha w ymout 3alaihaa w la tshooufa hnee weyanaa bil shalaih hathy awal 6al3a lah mn 3 asabee3 kan msaferhaa m3ah shahar 3asal thanii "




" Shqa9diik el Salaam ?!! haaaaa ashouf gam ta5eth ra7tik wayeddd " 3ammar's scary voice came through. You did NOT want to get in a fight with this guy. he could take 4 down in 7 minutes, we were witnesses to that record.




" Ya yubaaaa ma qa9dee shaaay bs gam agoulaa y3ny .. " Salim explained




" Eeh .. 3abalyy b3d "




I was actually impressed. 3ammar LOVED the ladies , that's what he was always known for since we were teenagers. And he still did ,trust me .. but the love of his life was one woman and one woman only ..




His wife and the mother of his children whose been given ALL of his time and devotion. He did talk about girls and how lovely they were , but he never dared to even look at someone or cheat in any sort of way ..




And that's why he grew bigger in my eyes. He was still the old 3ammar who changed to be a better man but didn't truly lose who he really was




After all , it was what they called ' She6anat 9bayan '




" 6a3 hathak el thanii b3d , el talefoun ma 6a7 mn eeda .. haaalka el walad w la3ba fe 7esbitaa " Salim noticed and we turned to look at 3bdallah




" 5alouh 3ala ra7ta .. ya m3awad mo kil youm tilga wa7ed t7ibba, w ymkin t7eba el youm w ma tilgah bacher .. " They all turned to me




Like i said , i wasn't a man of many words. But when i say something and it's really that deep .. everyone seems to shut up with surprise




I stopped " Walaaaaih shgilt b3d?! "




" Duuuuuuude " Salim said taking a deep breath and giving me crazy eyes




" That was DEEP " 3ammar said




I shrugged " i was just sayin .. "




They didn't have to be geniuses to figure out i was a man of a deep dark past and a very bitter experience , my friends knew .. even though i didn't tell the rest of them the whole story, it was easy to guess.




The gentlemen they were , they didn't ask me about it. They just nodded and hit my shoulder as in to say..' hang in there dude '. That's what we were like , that was who we were.




7amanni was just done checking out the motors out in the back and asking the guys about the best garages and the kind of engines and Rims they used.




He was one of the best racers in the city , he was ALL about everything with wheels on it. The Guy wanted to drive since he was 14 ! his father let him sit behind the wheel just to start the car and feel the roar of the engine just so he wouldn't go crazy on them.





We finally ate glad that something did come through our eager stomaches. Trying to ignore 3bdullah's teases to 7amanni and Salim's flirting games with the girls around and 3ammar's slaps for me accusing me of thinking about that girl again.





Man , that was a good evening.




It was nearly morning when we were back at the Shalaih each in his bed after long long fist fights , pillow fights and our own creation ' juice box fights '




We were pretty battered, each body laying with a crazy gymnastic pose on each bed. I finally slept ignoring the loud snoring and was so far in it that i began to dream




I was sitting on that same pavement i waited on for Kenzii to show up , waiting .. eager .. worried ..


Everything was so dark



Hearing her voice , happily i turn around only to see her father coming at me with all his strength angry , cursing me



I woke up with a gasp sweating and trying to catch a breath , i looked over at the guys who were heavy sleepers -thank god-




I went down to drink a glass of water and revive a little. I looked out the huge windows that overlooked the peaceful sea at Dawn and decided to go out for air..




I got out and inhaled deeply enjoying the refreshing breeze of the ocean. i lay on my back on the sand looking up at the sky in its' different beautiful layers ready for the sun that soon to come out. Just .. breathing




I sat up again and looked at the sea , admiring every detail from the endless horizon on my left ..



Then to the Shalaih's that were right across from ours separated by the big sea ..




To the right side's endless horizon to a.. head?




My breathing suddenly stopped and my heartbeats just grew faster. It was a person ..




Sitting up with the exact same position as mine seeming oblivious to her surroundings .. including me.

10 comments:

  1. FIRST ;D
    i love u i love u i love u ;**
    walla kint bagom anam mn ilmalal bs yalla now agra ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! :D

    please post soon i cant wait :)
    love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely loved it. thanks you very much for taking some time and writing this. we appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, as usual! I have a feeling that he's gonna recognize her.
    Post soon, ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. iyanin il post mithil 9a7bita;*

    plz post soon oo lat6awleen 3alaina!!
    tara wala i miiiiiis youu!! :D

    oo last but not least....


    WAHAB IS MINNNEEE!!! ;*

    OO I LOOOOOOVE YOUUU!!! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG i think he's going to find lovve soon yay i cant wait thanks for the post mwa7

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVEDDDDDD itttttt!
    she noticed him?;o
    nextt post pleasee!:*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! amazing post! keep posting! and madliar why did you stop posting!! :( But i love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Allllaaaah!!!!

    Abii asawy nafsa!! :D

    O loved the post!!

    And keep up the good work!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I CANT GET ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    3EEDICH EMBARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

    ReplyDelete