3.9.09

your guardian angel [ 22 ]






First of all , i want to say sorry to ALL my readers .. i know te2a5art shway 3ala ma i posted , but i was really busy am sorry guys ! , am travelling soon .. 7g my parents thery're in the USA 3elaj for my baby sister .. she's doing great il 7mdelah ! and i'll try to post kither ma agdar .. hope you like this post !


dont forget to comment ,

love you all ;*







" we're doooonnnneee !! good job kids , yala now you can play around as much as you want " Jood said and kissed her cousin Ra'3ad on her forehead

She turned around to see Ya3goub's face angry and disgusted, he pressed ignore and lifted his head to notice Jood standing in front of him with a confused expression

" You okay ? " she asked ,

He couldn’t keep being angry when he saw that angelic face " Am fine , haa gam y9eer 7oosa hnee "

Jood couldn’t help but be curious , " why didn’t you answer that ? "

Sa3ad , one of the kids was running around with a chocolate bar in his hands , Ra'3ad came and hid behind one of Ya3goub's legs " Bewa9e5neeeeeeee , nafnooofeeeeee" she looked at Ya3goub with the cutest look on her face , he lifted her up and patted on Sa3ad's head

" Shgam tsawee enta ? la t2atheehaa "

" Ana ba36eeha kakkaaaaaw shfeek , " Sa3ad was running out of breath from all the running , his face was totally lying

" Yal shai6an , la t2atheeha .. you should treat girls like princesses " he kissed Ra'3ad's cheek and put her down , as soon as her feet touched the ground her and Sa3ad started running around again
" boys will be boys " Jood shook her head

" Oh common ! yabee ya36eeha kakaw el walad ," he was smiling , he knew what Sa3ad was up to " Plus, boys are not all bad you know " he moved closer to her lifting one eyebrow

Suddenly his phone rang again , he had the same angry expression on his face .. eyebrows pulled together as he pressed ignore again

Jood didn’t want to act like an obsessive freak , but she wanted to know what was going on ! , Ya3goub ignored her question before but she decided to give it another try

" Is everything okay ? "

" Oh yeah sure sure.." he assured her , she nodded and turned to check on the kids

" Tell you what , why don’t we drive around for a little bit , get some refreshments and then I'll take you home .."

" Sure , just let me call the kid's ride home " she grabbed her phone and called the driver to come pick up the kids and take them home

Jood and Ya3goub waited until everyone got into the car , waved goodbye and headed to Ya3goub's car to finish their " date"

" You look really nice by the way , " Ya3goub told her as he opened his BMW's door

" Thank you very much , you don’t look so bad yourself " He was wearing a dark grey shirt with dark jeans , his body was amazingly hot !

They drove around for what felt like hours , just enjoying the nice weather and teasing each other , for Ya3goub and Jood it wasn’t very necessary to talk all the time , they just felt relaxed that way , it wasn’t awkward at all , they enjoyed each others company they were like old friends , Ya3goub's phone rang again only this time it was his best friend

" Hala bil 7beeeeeeeeeeb! " he was so cute greeting his friend " 3eesaaa " he whispered to Jood

" Oh ! say hi " Jood was happy to hear that 3eesa was well , she liked the fact that him and Ya3goub were best friends that way her and Raseel could talk about them ALL DAY , all they wanted

" ha shloonik al7een ? enshallah a7san ..ee..ee ashwa il 7mdelah ..la la twa9ee 7aree9 , ent bas gool 7g 3ammy ydeg y6ameny 3laik wana 3la 6ool adeg agool 7g Raseel inik 6ila3t mn il 3amaleyat , 5ala9 mashee 7beebee.. salim .. yalla nshoofik 3la 5air "

" How is he ? " she politely asked

" wallah il 7mdelah zain , bas na6er el 3amaleya , awal maye6la3 obo ra7 ydeg y6amenee , wana lazm agool 7g Raseel b3d , she'll worry a lot "

" Yeah I know , she's not even sleeping well these days .." she shook her head , she loved her friend so much and now she was so in love again , she didn’t want to see her get hurt , Ya3goub was NOTHING like Msa3ad and he was amazing to her best friend she wanted him to be up and well in no time " meskeen Yagoub ma yestahal ,"

" Allah kareem enshallah , ma 3alaich he's strong .. he'll get through enshallah "

" Yeah I hope so , if only it wasn’t for that Msa3ad "

" If only you didn’t stop me from kicking his ass in the parking lot ! "

Jood looked at him and hit his shoulder , he looked at her and lifted one eyebrow " what was that for ? " he asked confused

" oh , just checking .."

" On what ? "

" To see if Grendizer is really here with me in the car , tell me how did you escape and come all the way here " her mouth was a perfect shaped O , she was making fun of him and her teasing

" Mo 3ajbech ? , ashwa innich hadaitay babbay w yaiteelee wallah zaytoona madree shasawe bedoonich " she punched him again " a7la mn wayhik zain !? , b3dain POPEYE , " she corrected him " told me that it was okay ,if I really liked you I can come , he was getting bored of rescuing me anyway "

" That’s what am here for zaytoontee " he reached for her hand , she blushed and slipped her hand into his , his hand was so warm and big while hers were so cold and delicate

Then his phone rang again ! , Jood bit her lip and tried to ignore it , she wasn’t going to ask about anything anymore

He sighed and kept his eyes on the road , " am sorry about that , "

" About what ? " she acted clueless

" My phone .. its just .. complicated.. "

" I have time , " she smiled

He let out a cute laugh and decided to open up " hathee mort 3amme , I just cant answer her right now .. its either her calling or her daughter .. wohma nas fathya sara7a "

Jood nodded like she understood when she really didn’t , Ya3goub noticed that , smiled and continued " I live with them , my parents passed away a long time ago .. and I didn’t want to be a Burdon to my grand father , he's always busy working , and back then I was a child , I was only 5 .. and I had no place to go "

She held his hand more tightly , he could see the hurt in her eyes " You.. you were only 5 years old ? " she pictured his innocent face sad and alone

" Yeah , car crash .. I don’t really remember much.. "

" But you're happy now , I mean with your uncle and his wife , 7esbat omik wobook .. right ? "

He let out what felt like a sarcastic laugh " Sure .."

She felt like there was something wrong , that this was not the way it was .. he wasn’t telling her the whole story " They ..don't treat you well ? "

He swallowed hard and kept his eyes on the road " I .. uh.. umm.. I don’t know what to tell you walah Jood "

" You know you can tell me anything " she squeezed his hand one more time , she could tell he loved it

" They really only care about the money , I think if it wasn’t for my parents legacy they would’ve never let me in , I mean my uncle is very powerful and all and he has all he needs and more , but .. you know banee 2adam .. we never get enough .. well HE doesn’t get enough .."

" Oh .. Ya3goub am so sorry, " she didn’t want to pressure him , she could see the hurt in his eyes , but he didn’t seem like he wanted to stop

" His wife , is just plain EVIL , she hated me since the moment she saw me .. I was always there in the far room with the maid , but when I got older , my uncle saw a certain importance to me being with them , my grandfather saw me a great candidate to take my father's place in the business , and possibly getting his house.. "

He paused to take a breath , " But I didn’t forget , I will never forget .. all the abuse .. all the .. " he paused again , Jood couldn’t believe her ears ..

" Ya3goub am so sorry , I mean .. I understand if you don’t want to talk about it anymore.. "

" No its fine .. " he gave her a warm smile , " Its always good to talk , especially to you … anyway , he didn’t seem to get enough , he would come home drunk , shouting , his wife seemed okay with it , I mean it wasn’t her that got hurt .. after all those years and NOW they decide that they want to be all nice and friendly .. it’s the money again ..if all plans failed , theres always hope of me marrying their daughter .. you see… art was my only escape , my passion , my getaway .."

" You.. you never told your grandfather ? "

" Theres no reason to hurt him , to hurt his heart and his feelings, sometimes I think he knows all about my uncle and his schemes , but he doesn’t show it , at least he knows better not to hand him all the family's legacy and business , but .. he always said that my father was a great man , powerful and hardworking .. I don’t know if I can keep up .."

" You will , you're a great guy Ya3goub AND a hard worker , am sure you can do it your parents would've been proud "

" Thank you sweetie , "

" Am sorry I let you talk , I can tell that it hurts to talk about it .."

" No bil 3aks , am glad I talked about it .. you're a great listener , am glad that its you, of all people whom I shared this with .. "

They stopped for refreshments and juice and then continued cruising

" So what about you ? , beautiful girl , beautiful passion .. what was your life like ? " he asked her curios

" Well , my dad is a pilot , so we rarely see him , am always with my mother whose an editor for a magazine , I love them both so much , my mom is my best friend , my father tries to come home whenever he can . theres always gifts from different places , Hong Kong to France .. but it doesn’t really make up for the time we lose not being with him , but we try to understand I mean its his work .. " Jood but her lip , here she was talking about her parents when Ya3goub didn’t have any

" Anyway , so you see I have a thing for photography , for fashion .. I wanted to go study abroad so badly , but I couldn’t leave my best friend here alone , I stuck with her .. you know Raseel is a wonderful person , loving and warm .. her dad just recently suffered from some health problems and they were always away for his treatment , so am glad am with her , she's more than a sister to me , though we're somewhat different but we're also alike.. I mean arguing is my passion ! am very down to earth and am not afraid to speak my mind , but she on the other hand .. is very quiet and likes to keep her business to herself , she cares a lot about peoples feelings and likes to live in her own little world , she's happy like ALL the time .. I think its weird ! no one can smile like she does though , you ant help but smile back "

Ya3goub listened happily to every word, every detail , she was very passionate and outgoing , he absolutely loved that about her

" Am boring you aren’t I ? " she stopped admiring his face

" Yeah you're right , am starting to count how many traffic lights we stop at mn kether ma malait , "

" Shutup , " she punched his arm again

" Awww ! now that 9ij HURT ! " he moaned

" Well I guess I don’t have a Grendizer on my side after all .. " she made a face

" Nezlee nezlee baitkom 3afya , ma9addagna 3alallah wa9alnach , ako bait chthy ythaye3! " he was being sarcastic of course , Jood's house was a white huge one just on the side of the road "

" Agool ! , feel free to come in , am sure they'll be a lovely black watch dog waiting to greet you with an open MOUTH "

He laughed at her , he pulled her hand gently , kissed it and put it back

" I had fun tonight , "

" Me too " Jood was blushing again , she couldn’t believe it , its been a while since she felt this way about ANYONE !

" I'll call you as soon as I get home, wait for me .."

" La banam law sema7t la taz3ejnee "

" Chub agool .. 7a9ilich tesme3een hal 9oot ? "

She laughed at him " 3adaaaaaaal 3abdel 7aleem ! "

" Yuba 6il3ay 6il3ay , mo mal a36eech wayh enty "

She smiled at him and opened the door , " Joodee .." he was afraid that she might really took it the wrong way this time

" Haa ? " she stood there near the door , tall and GORGEOUS , like a model posing for a photo shoot

" La wala shay agool deshy baitkom , la t2a5reenna "

" HEY BAS 3AD ! "

He laughed " asef asef , wait for me haa ?"

" Ofcourse I will , after all , may7a9ily asma3 hal 9oot .." she was NOT being sarcastic this time , she blushed , winked at him and shut the door

She entered the house with the biggest smile on her face , she saw her mother laying on the sofa reading a book , she kissed her cheek and instantly called her best friend to tell her about the night , then she got ready for bed and sat there in her PJ's waiting for him to call

15 minutes

30 minutes

1 hour

2 hours !

Could he forgot about her ? , no Ya3goub's not like that… but what was wrong ? did he take what she said seriously ? .. no she was sure it wasn’t Ya3goub who would take an offence .. not him ..

2 comments:

  1. i LOVED the post!
    matchoofoon shar! inshallah ur sis is better!
    ya3goub SHINOO 9ar?!:(
    i LOVED it! take all the time that u need hun!:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww madree kaif amda7ch ..elmdee7 5ala9 weyach yabooch !! Your story is very intertaining ..

    check out my blog ;) i would really appreciate a comment, nd your perspective on my writting :)

    ReplyDelete