24.9.09

your guardian angel [ 31 ]






" So tell me again how did you get my uncle to agree that I come to your house while am a train wreck ? " Raseel asked her best friend , her uncle was strict about not letting her out of the house until she was well again

" I told you I have my ways .." Jood said quickly avoiding eye contact with Raseel

Raseel knew there was SOMETHING going on

" And can you please tell me why the hell enty mjablatnee on Valentine's Day ? , where's your boyfriend ? "

" I told you , his grandfather wanted him to work , he couldn’t say no to his grandfather Raseel.. speaking of boyfriends where is yours ? "

Raseel looked down at her hands , and said nothing

" Oh common Raseel.. you two couldn’t talk yesterday.. you didn’t call him ? see what he was trying to say? "

" No , part of me doesn’t want to know Jay.. so anyway.. am hungry , what are we eating ? " Raseel was trying to change the subject , it was Valentines Day and she had no idea where her boyfriend was , should she even be calling him that ? , she wasn’t sure..

" I'll say , we're having Sushi .. " Ya3goub busted the door and came out of nowhere, Jood's mother was at a friend's house and they had the place to themselves..

" Ya3goub !? , Oh that's great !! , you caaaame ! " Raseel was clapping happily , "good now you guys can buy me food and take me to my uncle's , am glad you came , Jood wouldn’t let you down easy for skipping Valentines .. so smart move ! "

" I also knew you wouldn’t let ME down easy either.. " 3eesa was right behind him , Raseel couldn’t believe her eyes , he looked more handsome than ever

He was wearing an Abercrombie And Fitch white long sleeved shirt and dark jeans , he shaved and his eyes had a certain sparkle in them

She didn’t know why she felt that it has been ages since she last saw him , maybe yesterday she was still on the effect of the medicine

She felt awful , here was 3eesa looking more gorgeous than ever and she was in her sweats AND a cast , her hair was a mess and she didn’t have a single drop of make up on her face

" You liar ! , you said we were ordering in ! " Raseel accused Jood

" Yeah yeah well I say a lot of stuff that aren’t true.." Jood grabbed her jacket off the sofa , Ya3goub looked at her

" Don’t worry sweetie I didn’t lie about the sushi Bar.. its gonna be there " Jood put her hand on his cheek and kissed it

He still glared at her " I swear ! " she told him laughing

" Oh you better be true this time ! " he told her , still glaring

" you are not leaving me with him are you ? " Raseel was mortified

" Oh no they're not .." 3eesa answered , " We're going too " and he was slowly walking towards her

" Excuse me ? " she asked him giving him her adorable mad look , he knew that look .. he LOVED that look she gave him to make him believe she was mad..

He just smiled , he leaned down and had both his hands under her

" EXCUSE ME !! " she said in a louder voice

Jood and Ya3goub laughed at them and headed out the door , 3eesa lifted Raseel up

" Wait wait !! , where are you guys going !? UUUggggghhhh ! " She huffed and crossed her arms

" Put me down " she was staring at him right in the eye , he stared back , admiring her beautiful brown eyes.. she looked so perfect.. so innocent , and ofcourse.. a girl is always more beautiful in a boy's eye without make up

" No.." he was smiling at her

" 3eesa.. " she told him , she used her charm to try and trick him into letting go of her.. but for the very first time .. it didn’t work

" 3yoona.. "

" let go of me.. "

He moved his face closer and whispered " you won't regret this I promise "

" Oh I already am ! "

He laughed at her and took her outside where Jood and Ya3goub were already in the front seats of his Silverado

" Oh maaaaan ! don’t tell me we're going to ACUALLY SIT next to each other ! coz I don’t want to ! "

" Am sorry to deliver the bad news.. " he told her , mockery in his voice , she just stared at him , she could tell he was enjoying this .. a little TOO much

She shook her head and crossed her arms again

" Oh stop acting like a baby " he told her

" Okay am the baby , you’re the ASS "

He was quiet , but she knew he laughed a little under his breath

" Dear god , lets get this over with .. " She said when he put her gently down , he sat beside her letting her legs rest on the other side of the big seat while her back was against his big chest

"Wow Rassool el 3ada Jood is the bitter one , el thaher 7esadnakom .. " Ya3goub said as he started to pull away from the driveway

" Oh its my fault , we hang out too much.. " Jood shook her head

It wasn’t that long of a trip , but to Raseel it was ..

" You know I don’t mind if you rested your back on my chest.. " 3eesa told her gently

" No thank you " She said bitterly

Ya3goub and Jood were laughing at them the entire time

Just then Ya3goub made a big turn with the car which made Raseel fall back on 3eesa

He smiled and enjoyed the scent of her hair and just as she tried to get back up again , he had both of his hands around her , she was so tiny and he was so strong .. he trapped her

Although she was trying so hard to fight it , Raseel liked that feeling.. A LOT , then she just gave up and stayed like that until they reached their destination

" Cant I just get one of those walking sticks thingies to help me walk ? " Raseel asked when 3eesa was about to lift her up again

" Nope sorry.. lo adree chan gilt 7g 3arif eyeeblich .."

" mno 3arif ? " she said as she put her hands around his neck when he lifted her

" Salam babaaaaaa " An Indian guy appeared nearby which scared Raseel a little , his hair was neat and brushed to the side with Gel , his shirt was tucked in and it was very clean , he looked so sweet !

Raseel grinned when she saw him " hi 3arif ! "

" Salam mama " He nodded happily

" So.. " she began " what's this about ..? "

" you'll see " 3eesa smiled

She noticed that they were on a peer with lots of boats and Yachts

3arif went and attached a nice elegant yacht to the wooden poles and gestured for them to come

Raseel gushed " No you didn’t .. "

" Cool ! " Jood shouted

" Happy Valentines Day .." Ya3goub whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek

She bit her lip and led him towards the yacht

3eesa held Raseel until they were on top , he layed her on one of the beach chairs and sat in front of her , he just sat there staring at her with intense eyes

" What ? " she asked , she was trying so hard not to be nice to him , he didn’t deserve it

" Nothing , you're just so beautiful.."

" 3eesa am in sweats ! , my hair is a mess ! and i hadn’t even looked at my face in the mirror today "

He laughed at her " So ? .. you're still pretty to me no matter what you do "

" 3eesa why did you bring me here ? "

He sighed and began " Look .. I was trying to figure out what to get you for Valentines Day , so I called my cousin Lamia for help , she couldn’t make it so she suggested Jana comes with me "

Raseel made a face when she heard her name , he touched her cute wrinkled nose with his finger and continued " Which ! by the way , has a boyfriend that she LOVES , so the deal was we pick your present and then I help her pick something out for her boyfriend .. what you saw at the shop was.. she wanted to try on the necklace so I'd get a better look at it , I ran into her at Chocolate Bar when I had just bought your card , I didn’t know where to hide it so you wouldn’t find it when you came .. she said she'll keep it with her , she also asked me to read to her what I wrote for my lovely girlfriend .. Raseel , I SAW her with her boyfriend , he's a nice guy and she's HAPPY , she wasn’t after me.. she was just trying to help..and I was trying to give you the best Valentines present .. "

Raseel was speechless ,she didn’t know what to say, she felt like the stupidest girl on the planet

She opened her mouth " 3eesa .. " but he stopped her and put his finger on her mouth

" Don’t.. I don’t want to remember this ever again.. its my fault that you're in this shape.. and I feel awful.. AM the one who's sorry.. I understand if you want to torture me this entire evening "

She took his hand into hers " am sorry too.. I shouldn’t have rushed into conclusions..and am sorry if I was such a meanie in the car "

He laughed " are you kidding me ? , you're the cutest meanie there is ! "

She smiled , and then Jood and Ya3goub appeared hand in hand smiling

" So , you cleared the air ? " Jood asked

" Yes we did " Raseel grinned , " Wait , did you know about this ? , you knew what he did ! and you didn’t tell me !? Jood how could you ! "

" Hey don’t look at me ! , he told me he wanted to tell you himself ! "

" Oh thank god you guys , It wasn’t right seeing you two ready to cut each other's heads off , thats OUR thing " Ya3goub said pointing at both him and Jood

3eesa shook his head " how are we friends ? "

And then 3arif arrived with presents and flowers with a goofy smile on his face

" Haza baba gool happy falishiiiine ! "

" huh ?! " Jood was confused

Raseel laughed

" Valentine 3arif VA-LEN-TINE " Ya3goub corrected him

" Ta3abt wana a3alim feek w rabbee " 3eesa said

" Haza for you " He gave Jood a Tiffany's box

" La2 3arif '3ala6 '3ala6 !! hnee hnee !! " 3eesa said quickly

" Oh sorry mama , haza for you " he was nodding his head and smiling his goofy smile as he handed Jood a purple box , he turned to Raseel and gave her the Tiffany's box

Raseel bit her lip and opened hers gently , while Jood was grinning and was opening hers eagerly

Both girls gushed at the sight of their presents , Raseel got a beautiful silver necklace with some pearls on it and matching earrings form Tiffany's

While Jood got an amazing gold cuff like bracelet from Alcazor

3eesa took one of the earrings , put a strand of Raseel's hair behind her ear and he put the earring on , " there .." he whispered in her ear " you 're breathtaking " , Raseel shivered at the sound of his sexy voice " happy Valentines "

Ya3goub was too busy looking at the cute couple that he forgot to put on Jood's bracelet , she punched his arm

" a77 ! , I mean OW baby ! , let me do that for you .." Jood smiled as he helped her put it on

" Thank you .." Jood said and kissed Ya3goub's cheek

3arif , the poor thing was still standing there holding a couple of roses in his hands , he was almost drooling at the sight of the couples so happily in love

" 3arif is there something else ? " 3eesa asked

But 3arif wasn’t paying attention , he was too far off daydreaming

" 3arif !! " Ya3goub shouted

" Haa ! ee baba ! haza for you " he handed both flowers to Raseel and Jood

" Awww that's so sweet , you brought roses too ? " Raseel asked

" No actually we didn’t .. " 3eesa said confused , he and Ya3goub exchanged looks

" Did you ..? " 3eesa began to ask , Ya3goub shook his head quickly

" 3ariiiiif !!!?? " Ya3goub looked at him furious , but he wasn’t serious of course

" Am sorry baba ! ana ygool haza lazm yaby flower hottee fe sha3ra 7loo " he was backing off now

" Hatha 7g refeejtik Mary hottee fe sha3ra ! " 3eesa told him

" Heeey you guys stoop he was just doing something nice " Raseel told them

" Thanks 3ariiiif " Jood said

He grinned and ran away

" Great ! now you guys are jealous of 3arif !? shame on you " Jood told them

Just then music came off the speakers and the yacht started moving ..

" Lets go .." Ya3goub whispered to Jood and they disappeared to the other side of the yacht leaving 3eesa and Raseel alone

" Thank you .." Raseel told 3eesa

" You liked it ? " he asked

" No.." she said , he lowered his head , he felt like she was still making him pay for it ..

She moved as close to him as she could , and whispered back into his ear " I love it.."

Just then Brown boy's song Superman played ..

" I love his song .." Raseel said

" I know .." he told her , " do you wana dance ? "

She gave him a look , " Ee mo la2ana I can t9adeg ? with this thing attached to my leg ! "

" Yes you can " he gave her a wicked smile , bit his lip and lifted her up

He was very tall and Raseel was very short and tiny , so it was easy for him .. he held her gently making sure her feet didn’t touch the ground .. which wasn't a problem at all..he was literally sweeping her off her feet

The song was so beautiful , and the atmosphere was amazingly romantic , they slow danced together ..

Her hands were around his neck , she was stroking the back of his neck slowly , he had their foreheads touch each other , each one feeling the breath come out of the other's lungs

" please stop doing that.. " he told her

Her eyes were wide open , she was scared she did something she wasn’t supposed to , " Do what ? " she asked

" This.. you're driving me crazy.. "

She bit her lip " sorry ..did I step on your foot ? , broo7ee ma7ess eb reelee " As she lowered her head to look at their feet , he moved in closer " No silly, I didn’t mean that "

She felt his lips on her forehead and they were going to come closer if she lifted her head , so she made sure she doesn't move

But then he tricked her " Raseel..? "

" Hmm..?" she looked up

And then she was trapped

1 comment:

  1. yeah !!!!!!!!!!!

    cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I am so jealous of them both but i love Ya3goub more. I dont know why he is more appealing.

    thanks for the posts sorry i havent been commenting but every post you wrote was amazing.

    I get excited when i notice you updated :)

    inshalla you will soon cant wait to read more !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete