12.9.09

your guardian angel [ 24 ]






Oh my gosh guys thank you ALL for caring to comment ;*


To my lil lovely identity ; lol i know who DOESN'T like the ultimate bad boy !? i understand your feelings hehe , my sister is doing great il 7mdelah , wayed tetdala3 3lainna ;p bas 3ashan manegdar ngoolaha la2 lol, thanks for commenting sweetness ! ;*



To my lil lovely anonymous Hope ; am SO GLAD YOU LIKE ITTTT ! hehe , ambee ee ana ketabt hatha wana yo3anaaaa ! , eff 7adde meshtahya Wasabi , theres this place yam our apartment esma Ra Sushi enshallah baroo7 soon ;p


To my lovely Glowing Aura ; i love yoooouuu and thank youuu enty ele talented wallah! ;*



To my lovely S* ; am very happy you think sooo ! wallah madree shagoolich a5jalteenee hehe ;$ enty el amazing wallah ;* ,check out what happens !
You guys am sorry i took so long


Am writing this post gabil la i go shopping ! hehe , thats coz i love you ALL TOO much ;*


------


Raseel almost dropped her bags when she saw his face , he looked hotter than usual , his body more built , his eyes were more tense but somewhat were more tired ,he looked like he hadn't slept for days and his face had a dirty look , like he didn't care if he shaved .. but it did wonders to his face

" Msa3ad what now? , " she rolled her eyes trying to avoid eye contact with him

" What ? , I was just trying to help pick up your keys .. Cant I even do that ? " he stared hard into her eyes

Raseel was quiet for a moment, she got lost in his features , he just looked so innocent and he was her first love , you know what they say.. your first love is unforgettable , no matter how awful he was to her .. she loved him .. but now she had 3eesa , her prince , her everything , Msa3ad was past tense , her AWFUL past

" Thank you very much , " she managed to say with a shrug and started walking quickly towards her car

" So where is lover boy ? " he called after her

Raseel stopped walking , but didn't answer

" Last I heard he was out of the country .. is that true ? " she could see the smile on his face in her mind as he said those words

" I don't think it's any of your business " she was shivering

" Am not going to just disappear Raseel , you can't pretend I never existed .. I CANT disappear.."

" Well I can see that .. Everywhere I go you're right there ! "
" Is it this bad ? you don’t want to see me ? " he was looking at her with desperate eyes

"Yes it is this bad Msa3ad ! I put up with you for too long , w foog kil hatha you CHEAT ON ME ! .. la tloomnee if I never want to see your face ever again .. Am all out of love for you .. just leave me alone.. " her eyes almost teared up , but she didn’t want to give Msa3ad the satisfaction " Now excuse me i have to go and STOP following me " She said gritting her teeth , she got into her car and drove away

" I am NOT going ANYWHERE .." Msa3ad whispered to himself and got into his car


It was time for the girls get together and everyone arrived as soon as they could , there was Fara7 , Amal , Shai5a Raseel's and jood's friends from college and Sara Raseel's cousin and best friend

" Heeey there lovely ! " Amal quickly went and gave Raseel a hug

" Hey you " Raseel kissed her cheek

Fara7 and Shai5a were preparing the food , Jood was eating most of it before the movie even started ! and they took the job of protecting it from her

" Its amzing how someone with a perfect body could hide all this food inside ! " Fara7 teased her

" Hey 7aram ! , 5aleehaa that’s a good thing ! , maybe its because she's tall .. e7naa 5o we're so small bser3a ybayin fenna " shai5a defended

" Movie tiiiiime ! " Raseel called out and all the girls cuddeled next to each other on the floor with blankets and big bowls of popcorn and chips waiting for the movie to start

" so what are we watching !? " Sara was very excited

" The proposal ! " Jood shouted

" Oooooh I love it ! " Sara shouted back

" ee I know mo !? " Fara7 said

" I didn’t see iiiiitttt " Shai5a looked confused

" you will now just don’t freak out " Amal patted her shoulder " I didn’t see it either , I just look like I know everything .. try it , its fun ! " she whispered to Shai5a

Shai5a giggled and the movie started , the girls had a good laugh , there was nothing better than a romantic comedy for a girls movie night

They all watched silently except for some parts where Jood would say a funny comment and all would laugh , Shai5a and Sara would get emotional at any romantic seen and Amal would tease them

But Raseel was out of it .. her mind was elsewhere , Msa3ad was beginning to frighten her , 3eesa wasn’t around anymore ,her superman wasn’t here , Msa3ad wasn’t going anywhere she knew it , but now there was nobody to stop him if he wanted to do something , today his eyes were so sad .. so desperate .. she couldn’t get him out of her mind ..

" Hey.. you okay ? " Jood whispered to her best friend

" Yeah am fine , " Raseel smiled " I saw Msa3ad today .. "

Jood was trying so hard not to scream out " You have Got to be kidding! , what NOW !!? shfee hatha 7mdelah wel shiker? " she whispered angrily

" I don't know Jay.. am getting a little worried ..he's scaring me .."

" Don't worry .. you have me and Ya3goub here , besides 3eesa is coming back soon ! so you need to stop worrying about him , he's not worth it babe .." Jood put her hand on Raseel's shoulder

Raseel nodded and decided to concentrate on the movie , she did laugh A LOT ! , she tried to forget , but there was still a voice in the back of her mind that was worried

3eesa come back ! , she thought to herself

" You know Ya3goub has this .. cousin of his .." Jood interrupted her thoughts

" A cousin ? " Raseel was confused

" Actually , she looks like she wants to be more than that , Ya3goub told me about her and we saw her today , you should've seen her R , she was all over him , it was unbelievable ! , I wanted to strangle her and tell her to back the hell OFF ! "Jood was shouting the words and she wasn’t aware of it

" SSSssssshhhh ! " Shai5a and Amal both hissed

" Sorry " Raseel whispered and turned back to Jood " Oh my gosh Jay are you listening to yourself ?! , you're JEALOUS ! "

" No am NOT ! " Jood shouted again

Shai5a and Amal looked at her this time

" Sorry " She apologized and continued in a whisper " I am NOT jealous Raseel "

Raseel gave her a look

" Oh all righ fine ! I AM ! , what am I going to do ? " she gave Raseel pleading eyes

Raseel giggled " Well well Joodee , am impressed ! .. you finally give up , this is so not you .. that ya3goub must have put a magic speel on you "

Jood blushed and bit her lip

" Oh MY GOD ! he did, didn't he !?" Raseel whispered in shock " Ooowww honey am so proud ! , a boy finally had you ! " she hugged her friend tightly

" I knew I was going to regret telling you this " Jood rolled her eyes and tried to get free from her friend's tight grip , but no use

Knock knock

" Who is it ? " Ya3goub called out

" Um .. ana Dana Ya3goub , can I come in ?"

Ya3goub sighed , " Hold on just let me get dressed "

Dana blushed , oh I wouldn't mind , she thought about saying that when suddenly Ya3goub opened up the door wearing a white sleeveless shirt and torn jeans , his hair messy as always , glasses crooked , scratching his beautiful hair and yawning

" Hii " She smiled devilishly at him

" Hi Dana .." He raised one brow looking at her confused " You realize its 12;30 right ? "

She was wearing her PJ , with the first 2 buttons open " Oh , I know .. am sorry " she gave him a puppy face

" What do you want Dana ? " he was beginning to get impatient , he wasn’t this kind of guy and he wasn’t going to fall for this

Suddenly she began to sniff hard and she lowered her head as if she had begun crying

He lowered his head to take a better look at her , she was faking it , TOTALLY faking it

" What is it Dana ? " his voice was emotionless , but he had to say SOMETHING !

" Its my dad , he was yelling at me earlier and .. he .. he hit me ! " now there were tears in her eyes , but this time ..Something did move inside Ya3goub , he related to this situation ,this was his weakness .. he was NEVER a fan of abuse being a victim of it almost his entire life .. and from the same man .. no matter WHO it was , he cared ..

" What did he do ? " his face was serious , full of concern " Where is he now? , are you okay ?"

She faked another sniff " Yes.. I just.. Can I stay with you ? "

" I think we should go talk to your mother about this , "

" No .. I .. I was thinking more privately, " suddenly her fake weak voice was gone

He took a hard look at her and just as he wanted to say something, Dana's mother suddenly came upstairs " Haw , Dana ? shfeech yumma ? , shfeek Ya3goub ? il sa3a 12 .. 5air feekom shay ? "

Dana gritted her teeth angrily

" Allah yabich 3ammity , shoofay Dana , I think she needs to talk , ana da5il anam .. etha taboon shay 6egaw el bab .. te9bi7oon 3la 5air " he was grinning now , saved by the bell , he thought to himself happily

Dana huffed loudly " mama hathy thanee marra ! " She said and stormed out to her room

" Hala bil 7ub " 3eesa answered Raseel eagerly " I cant believe am going to see you tomorrow"

3eesa's time for treatment was finally over and Raseel was on cloud 9

" Wala ana ! , I miss you baby .." She blushed

" Ana akthar wallah.. betyeelee el ma6ar ? "

" Akeed "

" Ee 5osh , Ya3goub will be there too .. "

" Thats great .." but Ya3goub felt something in her voice

" Roro you okay ? " he asked

" Emhhem .. why ? "

" Gooleelee , I know you too well .."

" 3eesa bas abeek tred , am lost without you .." and there WAS something in her mind , there was MSA3AD , she had a very bad feeling ..

" Raseel sh9ayer? , is it Masa3ad ? "

She was quiet and he let out a big sigh , he always did this when he was mad

" Just come back to me .." she pleaded

" I'll be there before you know it , wallah mayjees wala sha3ra mn rasich Raseel dam ana mawjood ..ana bacher rad , w I'll never leave your side do you hear me ? never .. just be there tomorrow , I want your face to be the first I see .."

The next day at Kuwait's Airport ..

" Hey baby , Raseel weyach ? " Ya3goub asked Jood on the phone

" No .. I think she's on her way .. don’t worry she'll be there , mara7 takshet fe 3eesa 9adegnee ..do you know how long she'd been waiting for this ? "

" Byoo9al b3d 10 minutes .. w she's still not here ! , no.. scratch that.. he's here , I'll call you back "

As soon as 3eesa saw his best friend he hurried to his side " Hala hala!! " 3eesa shouted and slapped his friends back

" 3wais ! hala bil 7beeeeeeb ! " Ya3goub grinned

But 3eesa's face was searching the background eagerly, waiting.. anticipating.. there was only one face he wanted to see more than anything ..

" Ya3goub .. " 3eesa whispered " Wain Raseel ? "

Ya3goub was quiet , he didn’t know how to answer that question

" Ya3goub .. where is my girl friend ? "

4 comments:

  1. Where is his girlfriend?


    F

    ReplyDelete
  2. wainhaa?? :o

    and dana, such a gold digger :/

    -Lilly;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD! i hate msa3ad. i really think he should go jump off that mountain i was talking about in ur last post. anyways. seriously, amazing writing, i love your story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. F and lilly ;* , you're about to find ooouuuuut!

    Noora ;* , thank you 7yatyyyy ;*

    ReplyDelete