21.9.09

your guardian angel [ 28 ]






" Umm .. aloo ? " Jood replied confused , who was this girl ? and Why was is she answering Ya3goub's phone at 2 o'clock in the morning !?

" Oh , hi .. may I help you ? " Dana answered innocently

" Actually you can , am calling my boyfriend .. "

" Oh , am sorry you mean Ya3goub ? "

No George Clooney , yes Ya3goub ! , Jood was going to scream out ! , she recognized the voice now , and she wasn’t happy

" That IS his phone I believe , where is my boyfriend ? "

" Oh he's sleeping , poor thing he got so tired after the amazing night we had .."

" Excuse me ? "

" oh yes , it was amazing .. we watched a movie .. ate snacks .. you know how it goes , poor Ya3goub was exhausted ! he's sleeping right here next to me .. I could wake him up for you .."

Jood was SHOCKED, she knew what Dana was getting at , she knew all about her interest in Ya3goub , but she wasn’t going to let it get to her .. Jood was bigger than that and she knew exactly how to handle people like Dana

" No thanks , I'll call him later , bye " Jood shut the phone , although her mind was trying to block the awful thoughts that came to her head , she couldn’t quite manage to stop imagining Dana and Ya3goub sitting together .. sure she trusted her boyfriend , but it was Dana whom she didn’t trust.. she lived with him in the house .. and she DID answer right now ..which means his phone was close to her .. means He was close ..

She brushed those thoughts away , When he wakes up he'll explain everything .. am sure its just a misunderstanding ..

Dana on the other hand was doing her happy dance , she was going to make Ya3goub's relationship MISERABLE .. and she knew exactly how to do it

Valentines' day was coming up , and the boys were having trouble looking for the perfect gifts

" What should I get her ? " 3eesa asked his best friend

" Wallah madree 3wais , what does she love ? " Ya3goub was too busy looking at the fishing kits , its been a while since he and 3eesa hit the water

" Well she loves the sea .. she loves roses but I can't get her just roses ! and she loves…babies , lots and lots of babies "

" Well then you gotta get her those babies man "

" Shutup ! " 3eesa punched Ya3goub's arm " am serious man .. what do I get her ? , I don’t want it to be one of those STUPID cliché gifts.. I want something special.. something..she never had before .. "

" Tell you what .. let's just check the internet .. or the mall ..we could ask the sales people for help .. "

" you don’t know what to get Jood either huh ? "

" NOPE ! , we're in trouble man .." Ya3goub sighed as he let go of the fishing rod

" We have to do something man .. and FAST "

" Soooo what are you getting 3eesa ? " Jood was sitting on the bed scratching her head

" I REALLY don’t know ! " Raseel was flipping through the pages of her latest Vogue

" Well I figured I'd buy Ya3goub that new painting kit and a book for painting ideas and stuff , I mean I did mess up his stuff last time I was painting with him "

Raseel laughed " so have you asked him about .. you know Dana ..?"

Jood sighed " No not yet .. but am scared to .. "

" Why ? "

" I don’t know ,I mean things are great I don’t want to be a jealous freak or something .. "

" you won't be ! just sit and talk .. its not that difficult .."

" yeah but whatever .. I've got more things to worry about right now .. I should go get that kit before they run out .. its brand new and limited addition .. what are you going to do ? "

" Umm .. I don’t know , I guess I'll have time to shop later but first I wana see 3eesa , its been a while "

" yeah okay , I'll see you later 3ayal "

" okay have fun ! " Raseel said goodbye to her friend and dialed 3eesa's number

" Hey 7yaty " he greeted her happily

" Hey ! , so i was wondering .. what are you going to do today ? "

" uhh…" 3eesa didn’t know what to say ! , he was going shopping for her valentine gift but he couldn’t tell her that ! , he ALSO couldn’t lie to her !

He looked desperately at Ya3goub , hoping he would help

Ya3goub shrugged , tell her you're with me , I mean you Are with me that’s not lying .." he whispered

" Yeah baby am with Ya3goub now .. I don’t know ..we might be a while .. " he closed his eyes , he hated lying to her

" Oh that’s fine 7yaty 5alas have fun "

" Are you sad ? "

" No ! why would I be ? , its fiiine , I mean I been stealing you away fom your best friend for too long , you guys have fun , we'll hang out later okay? "

" Yeah.. sure galbee.. "

" Alright , say hi to ya3goub for me .. bbye ! "

Raseel sighed, she really wasn’t sad ! , but she was wondering what to do , she could go to the mall and look for a present ! , but she had no idea what to get ..

" Relax man you didn’t lie ! , plus you only did that to go buy her that present , she'll be happy .." Ya3goub was telling his friend

" I know but I feel so bad , I feel like something's not gona go right.. "

" Relaaaaax dude , am gonna go take my mother's car to the service right now , I'll call you later okay ? "

" yeah alright .. " 3eesa sighed , Ya3goub was right ! , and Boy when Raseel sees her present she was going to be MORE than happy !

He thought for a second , and then he thought of the perfect person for the job !

LAMIA !

3eesa's best friend and cousin , she could help him pick out a gift for Raseel , that’s PERFECT

" Hey lammoy !" he greeted her happily

" hey you ! whats up !? , how's Raseeeeeeel ? " Lamia was happy for her cousin , he was an amazing guy , and he found himself the right girl ..

" She's great , 3ala 6areeha.. I need your help .."

" Uh-oh .. trouble in paradise ? "

" Oh la la ! fal allah wala falich ! , I need you to help me pick her a v-day gift "

" Oooowww that’s so cute ! , I love shopping for presents .. but babe , my dad is travelling in 2 days and he's taking me with him ..am busy with all the packing and the work .. I can't sweetie am sorry .."

3eesa was a little bit disappointed " Oh that’s fine .. any ideas though ? "

" Welllll…. There is one ! "

" tell me ! am desperate ! "

" okay slow down lover boy ! how about JANA !? "

" Jana ? "

" yes ! jana !"

" You want me to give Raseel JANA as a gift? Enty mynoonaa wela shno ?"

" No silly ! , how about she helps you ? "

3eesa sighed deeply , he didn’t know what to say , Jana was Lamia's best friend and she had a HUGE crush on 3eesa for god knows how long , but he wasn’t interested

" Now we all know that's a bad idea Lamia "

" No its not ! , look don’t worry she's over you ! , she has a boyfriend now .. wallah she'll be a great help ! "

3eesa hesitated, he didn’t want to go with Jana , but he did want Raseel to be happy , and he wanted a girl's opinion ! , and since Jana is a good friend ..

" Well okay why not .. but You call her , maybe she won't agree.. "

" fine .. but she will trust me .. I'll tell her to call you if she says yes .."

" Fine , thanks lamooy "

" You're welcome ! bbyes "

3eesa still wasn’t sure, he had a bad feeling .. but he decided to go with it anyway if the perfect gift was going to make his girlfriend happy ..

Few minutes later his phone rang , Jana told him that she'd be more than happy to go pick a gift with him , and that she herself was going to get her boyfriend something , and 3eesa could help !

They met at Al-Fanar , after some time 3eesa didn’t feel as uncomfortable as he was , Jana was a very nice girl , and she had a boyfriend that she loved , so there was no need for the tension and awkwardness ..

His phone rang , and it was Raseel again " Heey ! , so I don’t wana bother you I know you're with Ya3goub but I just wanted to tell you am out for a little shopping .. "

" Oh okay ,7beebtee just be careful alright ? "

" okay .. love you "

" love you too "

There was a big smile forming on his face and Jana noticed it " wow you really do love her huh ? "

" Yeah I do .. i really do.. "

Jana smiled , sure she had a crush on him before , but she knew they weren’t meant to be , she had a boyfriend that she cared about now .. and she was really happy for 3eesa

" Well then we better get you something amazing ! "

They entered Tiffany's and decided on a beautiful pair on earrings and a matching necklace,

" They're perfect .. she'll look so beautiful .. " 3eesa said admiring it

" Oh I'll try it on , so you'd see it better .."

Jana put on the earrings , and 3eesa was helping her put on the necklace ..

" Wow .. that’s.. that’s really is beautiful , Raseel's going to love it , thanks Jana .."

" Hey don’t mention it " Jana smiled

As 3eesa was helping her take the necklace off , Raseel stood faraway near the door , looking at 3eesa and Jana ..

She couldn’t believe her eyes
She remembered Jana from long ago when her and 3eesa were just friends , they met Jana at the restaurant on the night of the play at the nursery

She stormed out of the mall in tears , she didn’t need an explanation , she didn’t want one ..

3eesa lied to her , more than once !

He told her he was with Ya3goub ! , and he said there was nothing between him and Jana !

And that moment sure did NOT confirm any of that !

She kept on calling Jood but her phone was off , she just kept on driving she didn’t know where to go or what to do

3 comments:

  1. ooooooooh i want more action :P


    leena

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7araaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam 3eeesa! :(
    Boo!
    I hate girls who just walk off without an explanation.
    More please! :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. baaasss bagooollich shay wa7ed ! U ARE THE BEST !!!tadreeen shkethir entay 3ajeeebaa???!el story tyaniiiiin..oo lail7een ma sheft a7la menha ! madriii shagoool el kalam mo ra'6ii ye6la3 :P ! wallah 7adda i love ur blog oo love u <3 ! tara i'm a silent reader bass i started reading men awal shay..oo kella agool i'll comment oo i don't..bass khala9 u deserve to know how amazing u r oo shkethir ur story 7elwa ;P

    ReplyDelete