27.9.09

your guardian angel [ 35 ]






You guys ! , what can I say ? wallah I don’t know what to say lool ;p

You're amazing ! ALL of you

Cute and cuddly , Dazzlin , Identity , Sarah , Shuush , Q8 touch ,Jamoonie , my Taboola and my lovely anonymous readers ; THANK YOU, I love you ;*

Now all of you are wondering what's going to happen when the girls crash the guy's night, so I won't keep you waiting any longer !

Enjoy ;*

---

" Aaaaaa7 !! 8aweyyaaa !!!! gooooooooooooaaaaaaal , in YOUR face man ,IN YOUR FACE !!! " Ya3goub was jumping up and down , he just scored the 3rd goal and he couldn’t be any happier


3eesa just gave him a cute mad look , the guy's were so cute when they got competitive ..

" W yroo7 ! w ykammil ! w yshooot !! w… " Ya3goub was very enthusiastic , but then..

" Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !! " Jood barged in like a happy Christmas tree !

" Baby ! what …what.. what are you doing here ? " Ya3goub asked

" Gee Ya3goub you look like you just saw a ghost ! , I came to see my baby .. lesh shfeek ,matabeenee ? " Jood walked closer to him playing with his shirt's collar

" No baby its not that.. "

" He was just about to score when you came in , ya far7a ma tammat ha Ya3goub ? " 3eesa grinned

" Oh well .. ka you scored me !! isn’t that wonderful ? "

Ya3goub laughed at her , grabed her waist and held her tighter

" Hey where's my baby ? " just when 3eesa asked , Raseel came in holding huge plastic bags filled with junk and snacks

" Heeeyyy.. " she managed to say nervously

" Baby shgam tsaweeeeeen , el chyas akbar minnich .. " 3eesa quickly got up and took the bags from Raseel

" Hey I can handle it ! "

" Am sure you can " He kissed the crown of her head , put the bags in the kitchen and hurried towards her

" Why do you always make fun of me being tiny " Raseel made a puppy face

He bit his lips he couldn’t resist her cuteness , he picked her up like a little kid

She laughed " am not in a cast anymore I can walk "

" I know .." he grinned at her

She had to admit , she loved it when he held her like that ..

" Bal3aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab !! " Jood screamed ,

" Se2lay 3wais ymikin bekammil il li3ib " Ya3goub told her

" No you're just scared I might actually win ! " Jood narrowed her eyes at him

" Oh I don’t mind .." 3eesa looked at Ya3goub who looked TERRIFIED , he winked at Jood and went to sit on the couch with Raseel to watch

Except .. there wasn’t much watching as much as there was flirting

3eesa was mesmerized by Raseel's presence as always , he paid attention to her and only her ..

He sat her on his lap and she kept talking about what she did today , what she bought and asked him about his day ..

The whole time she was talking and gesturing with her cute small hands ,he was smiling

Jood and Ya3goub were busy cursing their players in the football game ..

Jood scored 2 goals since she got in and Ya3goub was threatened !

Raseel and 3eesa laughed everytime they heard Jood scaream at Ya3goub "IN YOUR FACE!"


" Those two 9ij laygeen 7g b3th " Raseel commented


" I've never seen two people love each other so much and hate each other at the same time" 3eesa continued


" I know ! , I think they're perfect for each other though .." Raseel said smiling as she watched them


" What do you think about us ? " 3eesa whispered to her


She smiled at him , bit her lip and looked away


" Tell me , " he moved his head closer and tickled her neck with his nose


She giggled " I love you "

He smiled at her and started kissing her cheeks as gently as possible


" Bas 3ad " she ordered him , she was trying to be firm but it didn’t work !

3eesa just smiled at her

" GOOOOOOAAAAAALLLL !! ta3adol !! , 3-3 HAHAHAAAA !! " Jood suddenly screamed


Raseel laughed " weeeh Ya3goub ! , shsaaaaar feeeek !!? "


" Allah ma retha .. allah yabich Jood " 3eesa told her


Ya3goub made a face , Jood looked at him and rushed towards him


" Oh babyyyy.. 5alas a5asser nfsee .. " She said giggling and kissed his cheek


Just then Ya3goub grinned

As the friends continued their evening , eating snacks and watching TV in the studio's room upstairs , they heard the door

Ya3goub went to answer it and ..

" Hi Ya3goub .." Dana was right there smiling


" Dana ! what a surprise "


" Hey umm .. I didn’t want to bother you or anything bas .. 7amad was redecorating his room .. and we thought we’d stop by and take a look at your paintings .. am sorry I didn’t call it was all so sudden.. but if you're busy we can go and come back later.. "

Ya3goub was caught by surprise , he was startled , he didn’t know what to say to her


And then , saved by the bell , Jood came down


" Hey baby 6awwalt , I came to see what's taking so long .." she hurried and stood by him

" Oh .. Dana… " she said as she realized who was there


" Oh hi Jood.. I was just telling Ya3goub that we came to pick out a paiting for my boyfriend's room .. if you guys are busy we could just .. "


" N.." Ya3goub started to say but he was interrupted by Jood


" Yes ! actually we are.. come by next time .. sorry.. but we were just in the middle of something " Jood gave her a polite fake smile


" Alright well.. I'll see at home Ya3goub .. and Jood.. well I hope I'll see you soon..real soon"


Jood just continued to fake a smile and shut the door when Dana finally left


Ya3goub looked at her with a smile " What was that about ? "


" I don't know , you tell me .."


Ya3goub laughed at her " What do you mean ? "


" Why the hell is she here ? "


"She just told you baby , "


" I don’t care what she said Ya3goub ! , I don’t want her near you .. " Jood made a puppy face


" T'3areen ? " he gave her a naughty smile


" I don’t shaaare "


He laughed at her , grabbed her and started kissing her


" You know , a kiss is not going to shut me up " she warned him


" Oh I know .. " Then he started tickling her stomach


" Stop ! this is not going to either Ya3goub ! "


" Oh yeah !? 5njarreb "


" Aaaaaahhh !! " Jood was running around the studio like a maniac


" What is happening here ?! " Raseel asked when she came down with 3eesa


They both laughed at the look of Ya3goub and Jood trying to kill each other


It was like the first time they fell in love with each other

Jood was holding a big brush to protect herself and a few drops of red paint escaped and hit Ya3goub's left cheek

Raseel shook her head " you know what , I don’t even wanna know "

She grabbed 3eesa's hand and they both went upstairs

They sat on the couch , Raseel rested her head on 3eesa's chest as he flipped through the T.V channels

Just then Jood came up with a big grin on her face

" Oh my what did you do to the poor thing ?.." Raseel's mouth dropped , Jood was covered in paint , and Ya3goub's voice disappeared from downstairs , it was freakishly quiet

" Whatever you did Jay .. zain tsaween " 3eesa told her

Raseel hit his stomach , " Ouch " he complained

" Help .. somebody? " Ya3goub's voice finally came ..

Raseel laughed " 7araaaam , I'll go see what's up , be right back" she ticked 3eesa's cheek with her finger and got up

" So .. What did you do to my best friend ? " 3eesa asked Jood with a smile on his face

Jood gave him a devilish smile

" Owwww you poor thiiiing " Raseel looked at Ya3goub laying there , gathering his paint brushes and sponges


Raseel felt sorry for him , but she couldn’t help but laugh !


" This is Kodak moment ! "


" Ow 7aram 3alaaich Rassool come heeelllpp " he told her


" Poor Ya3goub ! , " 3eesa laughed when he heard what Jood told him


Then they were quiet for a second ..

" He really loves you , you know .." 3eesa told her


Jood smiled .. , but there sadness there ..and 3eesa picked it up fast


" heeey… What's wrong ?" he asked her gently


" 3eesa .. I love him too .. that's what am afraid of , there's this..you know.. that Dana girl ? "


" Yeah .. Dana his cousin , what about her? "


" Well .. she likes him , I know she does , and I know he doesn’t care about her but I know her type 3wais.. she gets what she wants , and I don’t know if I can do anything if Ya3goub lives in the same house ! "


3eesa laughed " oh sweetie don’t worry , Ya3goub's not that type of guy, he's not interested .. plus he's very straight forward.. etha mayabeeha ygoolaahaa mabeech , w she's been there mn zman , a part of him knew how she felt bas he never paid attention .. its you Jay ..you're the one he's in love with , anyone who sees you two , can figure that out "

" Well .. I trust Ya3goub .. but what if Dana plays with his head ? she's like the DEVIL! , it was Her downstairs , what if she MAKES Ya3goub change the way he feels ?"

" I'll be the first one to kick his ass.. trust me , but my friend is in love with you .. and I know Ya3goub mn yoom kina 9'3ar ,he's head over heels for you " he gave her a warm smile

" You know , you better not break ReeRee's heart , then I'll have to kick your ass too "


" You know I never said thanks Jay .. "


" For what? "


" If it wasn’t for you , I would've never known about Msa3ad , and what he did to her .. "


" Yeah .. you really saved her 3eesa ..i don’t know where she'd be right now if you weren’t there for her .. "


" Am glad I did , there's no one I'd rather save ,am crazy about that little thing "

Jood laughed


" Heeey what are we laughing about ? "Raseel came in with Ya3goub

She went and sat on 3eesa's lap again , as he watched her , he remembered the first time he saw her..

How sad she looked , how scared she felt..


All that time she spent with Msa3ad and couldn’t tell anyone .. there was nothing she could do ..


Until he came along .. until he came for her


" What were you guys talking about ?" Ya3goub whispered to Jood as he sat next to her


She bit her lip and kissed her cheek , " I love you "

9 comments:

  1. great storryy please keep posting everyday.. 3ashann itsaleeena bil dawaaam :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh amazinng and you know that, i dont have to say it like a gizillion times :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. MORE MORE MOOOOOORE !
    This Is 3athaaaab !
    I cant stand waitingggg !

    Jamooonie,,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaah you guys thank yoooooouuuuuu ;$ love you all ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7aram ya3goub walla jood imbad3a fee :(

    please kill dana off like the moshashalat do it would be the best news i would ever read :)

    thanks for the post !!!!!!!!!!!

    LOVE YOU TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!

    cuteandcuddly
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. okayy i need to say this

    THIS STORY IS OFF THE HOOK !!!!!
    MASHALLA TYANNEN AND VERY ADDICTIVE ;)
    keep it up o lat6awleen 3lainna honey ;****

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and cuddly ; lol Jood just has her own ways of loving Ya3goooouuub ;p , lol and i don't want to tell you shra7 yseer fe Dana ;p , thanks 7yaty ;*



    Unchantied Melody ; thanks sweetiiiieeee am glad you like it ! ;* , i'll keep you updated enshallah

    ReplyDelete