22.9.09

your guardian angel [ 29 ]






This one's for all my lovely anonymous readers ! ;*


I love you all so much , wallah you don't know how happy it makes me to read your comments ! , oh and 3eedkom mbarak ;$ sorry i know am late , bas i live on the other side of the world ! difference of time lol


Enjoy XD


---


Raseel just kept on driving till 11:30 at night , she had no destination , but she knew if she stopped the car , she wouldn’t stop crying ..

Her phone didn’t stop ringing , she didn’t realize it was ringing in the first place , but as she turned down the volume of The Frey's CD that was playing out loud , she picked her phone up and answered Jood who was going crazy trying to reach her

" Hello " her voice was beyond scary , Raseel hadn’t said a word since she saw 3eesa with Jana , good thing she remembered how to breathe

" Where the HELL are you Raseel ! , do you know how worried I was !? , do you how worried 3eesa was !? , what happened are you okay ? , where ARE you !! " Jood was almost screaming , she wasn’t used to her friend being out alone at this hour and her phone was always with her

" Umm .. am ..coming .. to.. your ..house .." Raseel barely spoke the words

" Oh my god what's wrong with your voice .. ? Raseel you get here this instant !! , oh and ..DRIVE carefully ! ..umm .. please come safe .." Jood was nervous and scared , her friend never sounded like this , never this upset ..

" Okay am coming .." Her voice was just a whisper but Jood managed to hear

She drove carefully as told and arrived at Jood's house , as soon as she entered the house Jood ran and gave her a big hug " Am SO glad to see you ! , you have no idea.. " she stopped to take a look at her friend , who looked AWFUL , Raseel was never in this shape EVER

" Raseel what the.. ? " Jood's mouth almost dropped on the floor , there was something going on with her friend something BAD

" You know what , this seems like a long story , hang on just let me call 3eesa he was almost out of his mind trying to reach you , and Ya3goub's out there with him , let's hope they didn’t tell the police " and before Jood could reach her phone Raseel held her hand tightly

" No.."

" What !? shno no are you crazy ? , tabeen 3eesa ymoot ? " and as soon as Jood said his name , tears came down from Raseel's pretty eyes

" Oh honey what's wrong !? , Raseel babe you're scaring meeee!!! " Jood threw her arms over her friend's shoulders and led her upstairs to her bedroom

She quickly sent a message to Ya3goub telling him to tell 3eesa not to worry and that Raseel came back , and helped her friend drink a glass of water

" Now .. are you ready to talk ? .. or do you want to lay down .. or ..? " Jood didn’t want to pressure Raseel , obviously talking about it won't be easy

" No .. am fine now .. " Raseel said but her voice was still a little shaky

She let out a big sigh and began

" Remember when I told I wanted to hang out with 3eesa ..?"

" Emm-hhmm " Jood nodded

" Well he said he was hanging out with Ya3goub and I was like .. ok no big deal that’s good.. but then I go for a little shopping and …" she stopped to clear her throat

" I saw him .."

" W-what do you mean like at the mall ..? so what ? .. I mean they probably went out.." and before Jood could finish

" Ya3goub was a girl .."

Jood's eyes widened for a second " am sorry , WHAT !????? "

" I didn’t see him with Ya3goub Jay , there was a girl with him .. no Ya3goub .. a GIRL "

Jood nodded trying to grasp it , " Okay so.. a girl that’s.. ok so she's his friend ..you don’t know "

" Remember the girl Jana I was telling you about ? , he said they were friends ? the girl from the restaurant ? ele she had a crush on him mn like.. forever ? "

Jood nodded again " Yeah so.. that’s GOOD , means he Was with a friend so what R ? "

" Jood .. they were at Tiffany's .. he was helping her wear a necklace ! , what do you think that is y3ny !? I mean .. you have guy friends ! do they ever take you to Tiffany's !? , ok so if they did do they help you out on a necklace !? .. well I don’t know Jood but that seems like something a couple would do ! "

Jood sat quietly this time , she knew her friend was right , but mostly she was quiet because if she said something Raseel, Raseel was going to lose it , Msa3ad cheated on her and she had no idea and now 3eesa ? .. but that doesn’t make sense .. 3eesa is crazy about her !

" Well.. have you talked to him .. ? figure out what's going on .. ? " Jood asked

Raseel shook her head ,

" Well then that’s good ! , I mean its not good bas inna y3ny he still has to explain ! , you don’t know what went on Rassool you can't judge just by a look "

" That look was plenty to me " Raseel turned her face away to the window

" Babe .. just let him explain .. you have to hear his side , I mean this is 3eesa we're talking about ! , you know him ! I mean he's not that guy .."

" I also thought I knew Msa3ad .. "

Jood was quiet again " Msa3ad 5ywally al7een ! , this is 3eesa Raseel , 3eesaaaaa !! your baby ? , your superman ? "

Raseel's heart still melted at the sound of his name , and yes he was her superman , he was her everything ..

Just then she smiled for what seemed like a second , and then she glared at Jood " What if.. you know ..he says a lame excuse or.. I dunno .. what if I don’t like what I hear..? "

" Enty kalmeeh awal ! , we'll cross that bridge when we get to it "

Raseel sighed again , and let her head fall over Jood's lap , she cried silently

" Oh sweetie you're a mess .. let's get you into a hot tub so you can relax a little .. tell you what I'll call up 3eesa , tell him you're okay and you guys can see each other tomorrow and talk.. " Jood said brushing Raseel's hair gently

" Okay .." Raseel sniffed and got up , she grabbed a towel from the closet and went in the bathroom

As Jood heard the sound of the water in the bathroom , she got up and called Ya3goub

" Hala 7yaty .." He answered her

" Hey ! , so how's 3eesa ? "

" He stopped freaking out on me thank god .. how's Raseel , she okay ? "

" Yeah 7mdelah , god am so glad she's okay.. so listen , tell 3eesa she wants to meet him tomorrow , and tell him not to worry Raseel is.." But she couldn’t finish because she was interrupted by 3eesa's worried voice , he was breathing so heavily that the sound of the air coming out of his mouth filled the phone's speaker

" Jood, where is she ? is she okay ? , I need to talk to her .."

" Oh hey 3eesa , she's taking a bath right now , but I promise when she's done she'll call you right away , but she told me to tell you that she wants to see tomorrow .."

" Yeah okay , but please don't forget , please let her call me .."

" Sure .. don’t worry "

Raseel got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her tiny body ,

" So how are you now ? "

" Little better " Raseel smiled , Jood sighed a big sigh of relief , Raseel's smile always lit up the entire room , and Jood was glad that that smile was back on Raseel's face , Raseel hurried and grabbed her phone , she quickly looked through the almost 60 missed calls from 3eesa , Jood and ya3goub and dialed her baby's number

" 7yaty .." 3eesa said breathlessly

" Hey.. i.." and before she said anything

" Are you okay ? , shfeech , feech shay? Galbee wainich le hal 7azza ? , why didn’t you answer your phone is everything okay ? , I mean its not Msa3ad again is it ..? 7yaty wallah I was so close to going to the police station , please tell me you’re okay .." he was talking too fast , but Raseel still understood every word , tears filled her eyes as she heard his worried voice, she couldn’t believe that she doubted this amazing guy , she loved him so much and her heart was sure he wouldn’t hurt her , she was angry at herself for worrying him and all that anger on him had disappeared as soon as his voice filled her ears

" Am so sorry .."she was whispering now

" Gablee enty la tgooleen you're sorry , il mohim inna mafeech shay , wallah lo its not so late chan yaitlich al7een , bas adree Jood will kill me .."


Raseel laughed

" Fedait tha7kitich 7beebtee enty .. tabeen ayeelich 3adee aye wallah , 3adee 5l Jood tethba7nee my5alif .. a5allee Ya3goub ylaheeha , and 6ab3an btethba7 Ya3goub , bas 3ala ma tethba7a ela ana weyach men7asheen "

Raseel laughed again

" Hey 9ij la teth7ekeen , your friend gets angry sometimes its not even funny ! "

Raseel felt better hearing his voice , through the entire phone call with 3eesa , the smile never left her face

" I need to see you bacher .. "

" Sure , meta taben ? "

" I dunno how about lunch ? "

" Okay perfect .. What are you girls going to do right now ? "

" Umm madree I just got out of the shower , am in my towel , abbadil w b3dain we'll see ?"

" Shno shno 3eeday ? you're in your what ? .."

" umm.. I just got out of the shower .. b3dain we'll see what.."

" No you said.. you were in a towel ? "

" Well yeah I just got out of the .." there was a long sigh that interrupted her

" Aloo ? 3eesa ..? "

" Damn baby.. "

" shno shfeek !? "

" Let me go say my last goodbye to my mom , and then am coming.. and I don’t care if Jood kills me "

Raseel blushed , 3eesa bit his lip " 5alas ana a5aleech now , badlay w I'll call you before bed.."

" Okay .."

" a7ibbich "

" ana b3d "

She threw her phone on the bed and went to change

" wow , lo adree bas tesme3een 9oota beseer feech chthy chan mn zmaaaaan dagaait 3laaih ! " Jood teased her

Valentines' day was tomorrow and 3eesa had some last minute shopping at Hallmark , he was looking for a nice card to give Raseel , everything was beautifully written and he didn’t know what to get !

Half an hour later he decided on a cute v-day card that the worker helped him pick

Later he went over to Choco bar Al-Bidi3 where he was going to meet Raseel finally , he sat down and only ordered water , so that he'll order when Raseel came

" 3eesa heeeey !!! " Jana greeted him happily , she was with her boyfriend , he was a handsome guy , tall.. dark skin and a HOT body

" Hey Jana , how are you ? "

" Am good 7mdelah , this is 5alid .. my boyfriend .. " she turned her face to her hottie and introduced him to 3eesa

" Okay baby I'll wait for you in the car .." he told her and went away

" So ! what are you doing here ? " she asked 3eesa

" Well am waiting for Raseel , I just bought her a V-day card , but I have NO idea where to put it ! , she might see it , she's going to be here any minute now "

" Oh I can keep it for you ! , but first .. you have Got to read it for me ! "

" well I added some stuff mn 3ndee , to make it more personal "

" That’s cuuuute! Tell me tell me tell meeee!!! " Jana was excited to hear what he wrote

3eesa laughed " okay okay ..Dear Raseel.." he began

And just then , Raseel came , but she wasn't quite visible to 3eesa or Jana..

She was at the right place at the wrong time ..

All she heard was 3eesa telling Jana " I love you since the moment I saw you , will you be mine forever ? "

Once again Raseel was shocked , she was tearing up again ..

Forget about an explanation ! , this is enough .. am not going to be stupid again .. she thought and quickly walked away before any of them saw her

This time Raseel's driving was more reckless , Salmiya was very crowded at this time , and it was known that the driving was a little nuts there..

But now .. Raseel was at the wrong place.. her emotions took over ..

Her anger and sadness took over her , she tried to be careful at driving , so she took the right lane and drove slowly ..

But sadly for Raseel .. not everybody was being a careful driver that day ..

Last thing Raseel heard , was a big CRASH..

4 comments:

  1. la22222222222222222222222222222222222222!
    ma7ib 3eesa! i hate him!!
    im loving the story! next post please!!
    oo ayamich sa3eed!
    btw how is ur little sister better inshalah!;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no!!
    poor raseel ... she shouldve faced him instead of leaving :((

    leena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. Dear me... why didn't she face him?! Skipping valentines day! :|
    Grrr.
    Amazing story, please keep us posted! :D
    xox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Identity ; laaaaaish you hate hiiiim 7araaaaam ;( , my sister is great 7mdelaaaaah ;D thanks for asking ;*


    Leena ; i know ;(


    Soos ; thanks sweetie i'll post as soon as posible ;*

    ReplyDelete