31.8.10

Once upon a lie 6





Thaaaaaanks to ; Anoon malgoofa ,Darliam ,Madliar ,Caramela ,Bluelilies ,Girl with petite appetite, Om Ya3goub , Hano.oshi and Hope ;*




And to EVERYONE who's reading my blog!




A7ibkoooom all walllah and enjooooy this post !!





Xoxo

-----



I woke up the next morning with the warm yellow rays of sun laying gently on my forehead



I lay there for a few minutes taking in the new scene and scent around me. I found it so comfortable that i didn't want to get up



But eventually i did , took a shower and headed downstairs to find my father already gone to work




There was still noise coming from the kitchen and i was curious , i stood close enough to see my aunt Nadia with a bunch of maids busy going through piles and piles of plastic bags




" 9ba7 el 5air " I interrupted the busy atmosphere




My aunt looked up with a grin on her face " Wey! hala 7beebee enta gemt? waaay tawnee 3ad yaybatlikom machlat el baait gilt mayamdeekom b3d .. hal 5adam thb7oonii te3awedaw 3ala '3yab el m3azbeen 9araw ma y3arfoon 7atta yeshta'3loon "




I smiled as i looked at her. Back in Canada we didn't even THINK of getting help or even maids, this was a change ,i thought




A pretty cool one too, now my dad doesn't have to worry about what to cook us for dinner ..




But am sure he'll miss it though




" Ela 3baid waina 5alty ? " I asked




" Waaih yumma 3baid nayim ! mn ynam bedala hal walad ? deg 3laih yummaa , b'3ait shaY? "



" La walah 5alty bs as2al "



" Eee tara obok gbl shway ra7 dawama , wentaw '3adakom 3ndii fa la t7atii betshoufa hnak enshallah lma yred "




" 5ala9 enshallah " I nodded



I got out of there feeling weird , like there was something missing ..




There was something i was supposed to do but am not doing it ..




I kept thinking about it , maybe it was because i hadn't been here for so long




I didn't know. But i wanted something to do




If i were in Canada i would've just went for a jog or something ..




But to be honest , am not fimiliar with these streets yet




Last time i was here i was about 14 years old




I heard the phone ring and i went to pick it up



" Alo "



" Whayyyiiiiiiibbb " 3bdallah sounded like he was fighting the urge to asleep




" Hala feek , ha el walda 3ndina tgoul inik nayim "




" Waaain la yubaa tawnee ga3ed , madre shfeenee ya5ook el 9a7ba m6al3atly groon "




I laughed



" Ha ma tabe tyee ? nrou7 ngez shway , neshtereelik cham '3arath 3ala ma t9eer 7azzat el '3ada. Shrayik ? "




" Yalla fouga "




" 5ala9 9ar . Shway wamerrik ana "




I hung up the phone with a smile on my face , it's been a while since i hung out with a friend




I missed the streets and i wanted to see them all so badly



It wasn't long til 3bdallah came , and we were on our way




" Gilt nrou7 markaz sil6an net6amash w neshtereelik chm shay , w minhaa tshouf el ba7ar "




" Ee wallah ya 7ilwa .. " I looked out the window to check out the blue beauty




" 5ala9 jahhez nafsik hal yoomain nrou7 el shalaih , 9arlik dahar mo 6abba akeed"



" Ee walah hnaak s7teneee ensa shay esma ba7ar "




" a77!! la laaaa yuba ana etha ma sheft hal azrag jiddaaameee wen ma sema3t te6eg6eg el jetskiyyat 3al may ! w hal shawiii w hal ga3daaa ya5ee ma3arf a3eesh ! "




" 5ala9 3ayal 3la eedik ! "




We arrived and picked up a few stuff for me and my dad and then we cruised some more until it was time for lunch





I was happy for the second reunion , Everyone was there including Lulu who was there sitting next to me





Having fought with both 3bdallah and s3oud to sit beside me , she was extremely happy




" Where did you go today? " She asked



" Re7t markaz sil6an m3a 3bdallah ashteree a'3rath " i answered




She suddenly frowned and looked at her brother " Why didn't you TELL me?!"




Abdullah who was sipping juice suddenly shrugged and coughed " Wenty sh7aga btyeen ma3ana? "




" I wanted to go with 3bdelwahab too!" She made a face at him




" Mama ohma 9bayan enty wain btroo7een ma3ahom ? " Aunt Nadia interrupted





She just turned away her face not liking what she heard and continued eating





" El youm berrou7 nil3ab kora bmal3ab 9aboun ," s3oud mentioned " Tyee whayyib? " He asked me





Before i could answer , Abdullah interrupted " Laa ana w whayyib 3ndena shi'3il il lailaa " He suddenly blinked at me and i shrugged




"EE 9a7 9aa7 .. " i went along with it though i had no idea what was going on





I liked the feeling of being busy , wanted and accepted by my family members





Their warm voices , their welcoming smiles





They were including me in their daily activities already and it was like i was never gone




It was nice to feel i was part of something , even if it was so little




It was huge for me and they had no idea




" Ana b3d 3ndii shi'3il "Lulu suddenly said not bothering to look at any of us




I gotta say , the girl has attitude .. and i won't say i didn't like it




I smiled at her but she seemed to have a lack of interest in my face





" Wenty kila razza wayhich yal nizqaa? " 3bdallah commented , she didn't look like she cared




" 5ala9t Wahabii ? " She suddenly asked me and my eyes popped open , did she just call me Wahabii ?!!




Man , i think am in love



I suddenly laughed " Why yes i have " I told her




" Yalla goum 5l n'3asel eedee " She suddely got up making her way to the toilet





I shrugged and followed her




Everyone at the table smiled with amusement , except for 3bdallah





By 7 i was still at my aunt's , My uncle a7mad and my father left hours ago discussing business and S3oud left for the football game , my aunt Muneera was watching tv and we were in Abdullah's room getting ready to go out





" Ashwa inik yebt malabes 3ayal .. " 3bdallah was saying





" Wain ray7een ? " I asked as i took my shirt off





" Hehee we're going out for dinner , you're gona love it "





" Yeah i hope so " I was a little intimated by 3bdallah's devilish smile , Back in Canada my friends' devilish smiles were out when there was drinking involved ..






But i knew we were no where near that place




And i didn't even WANT to think of the person i was and what i had done before i came here ..




A little figure suddenly popped in " Hii Wahabii "




I smiled instantly " Hala wallaah hala bil zain kilaa "





She made herself at home walking in the room and without warning she hopped on my lap




" Haa haa 5air enshallah dasha la e7m wala dstoor? " 3bdallah objected




" Wain betroo7oon? " She asked not giving any concern for her brother





" Bnet3asha " I answered





" I wana come too "





" 3aib e7na 9bayan kbaar .. sheyeebich ma3ana? " 3bdallah told her





She made a puppy face that i swear i hadn't -in my entire 23 years- seen anything like it





" Not gona work Lulu " 3bdallah told her as he sprayed some perfume




" You're mean! " She suddenly jumped out of my lap and stormed out of the room





And before we could react , her tiny head appeared again in the door frame " I was talking to 3bdallah not you Wahabii "




I grinned at her and she left




" Can i just say i love this girl? "




" Dude too bad she's five ,Yalla goum goooouuuum meshainaa " we left the room





We drove for a bit until we got to a nice little place called ' Slider Station '





" Here we go , you're never going to forget this one " 3bdallah said as he hopped out of the car




" Yeah? , food's that good? "





He looked at me " Food , girls , atmosphere .. i'll leave it for you to judge my man"




And 3bdallah was right , i liked the place already





It was nice and cozy and the food was just perfect , and the ladies?





Man , i only saw girls like that in magazines





" Tell me again why did i live so far away when we had all this here ? " I was saying as i sipped my Coke





3bdallah laughed " You haven't seen nothing yet "





I looked away again taking in the place when i saw this cute little face staring at me with a shy smile




She had nice curly brown hair with matching eyes , her smile was shy but i could see there was some bad in there too





" Woah check THAT out " , 3bdallah commented " Only one night out and you already got fans " he bumped my shoulder with his




I laughed " La yubaa shda3waa "




" Dude! she's been checking you out since we got in! "




I smiled but couldn't look at her again as a painful memory crossed my mind




I was thinking of Kenzii




" Dude come on .. " 3bdallah nudged me " Don't tell me you're thinking about Kenzii again "





He knew all about it , and after 2 and a half years .. he too thought i should move on




And i was going to i swear , i was just .. taking it slow i guess





" 5ala9 allah yer7amha wana 5ook la tswee chthy 3ad , btyee wallah btyee ele betnaseek Kenzii wely yabhaa "




I smiled at him " Wily ma yby yensa bo shmais ? "




" Btensaaa enshallah w bt3eesh w bt7eb '3airhaa el dinia tamshii ya 5ooy hawnehaa w t'hoon "





" Yuba 5alna mn hal swaliif al7een e7na yayeen nestanas , gouly wain ray7een al7een?"





" Yah yah ! ashoufiik te3awadt 3al gazz mn al7een Whayiib "





" Mn 3ashar 8oom ! " i shot back and he laughed




We paid and were ready to leave when suddenly 3bdallah stopped and whispered



" Zain agoul Whayyib .."




" Haa ? " I leaned in





" Gbl ma namshee ma ra7 ta5eth el raqam? "





Without a word i suddenly hit his head " Emsh emsh bs jiddamee 3afia "

8 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW first mara thanyaaaaaaaa ( happy dance )


    brb agraa ;***



    Anon Malgofa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lulu m3athbtnii ;***
    a7b ilyahal ili fehum tblt3 7ilo ;p
    aywa ya slider (Y)
    minzman moray7aa o abi there swiss mushrum o texen fries ;'(
    yallaa shwgtene cant wait for the next post ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH!! 3ajeeb il post i love 3bdlwahab !! oo uhwa mahjooz!!

    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOU HEARD ME 3BDLWAHAB IS MINNNNNNNEEE!!! :D

    loved the post and love you more;* plz post asap!!

    WOOOOOHOOOOO YOU GOO GIRLLL!! ;* ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaaaaaaaaay! Bsmilaaah 7ataa ma kamal el 24 hours!!!!!!
    Masraa3 gamaw yetbosemonlaaah! ;p
    Ya5teeeh 3ala WHAYEEB! Na6e3!
    Ahh I'm loving the story!
    Ps; I'm also loving lulu w her attitude! W how very "Kuwaiti" the guys are ;p
    -H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaaaaaaaaaaaaak I love love love the story so much and I'm laughing so much b3d
    Ya7laila 3abood bygaziz whaib (l) Allah I'm liking him ! ;) mn il beginning Ana agolich a7eb 3abood !!
    Oo a7eb ur story wayed keep going ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwwwwwwww yourr soo sweeeet:*
    YA7LAAILAAAAAA! hes so loyaaal! bs i think he should move on...kenzi would want that i think..
    wahab's minee kapeesh?:D
    -Hope:*

    ReplyDelete
  7. could u please change ur theme? its SO annoying reading 5 sentences per page !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i lovedddddddddddddddddddddd this post

    i cant stop laughing

    lulu is too funny hahahahahha....wahab is so sweet ow abdulla is hilarious hahahah....ana ba7jiz 3abadi 7agi :D:D thank youuuuuuuuuuu hahahah

    love u wayed

    ReplyDelete