23.8.10

Good news!;*





Alohaaaaaaa everyone!




Awal shaaaaay H ; I miss you ALL too wallah w i love your comments bil 3ax u weren't blabbing ! ;*




Nawariii ; I MISS you TOOO walah love you too babe w thaanks ;*



Hannoish ; i miss you more ( SPACESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT B3D !! ) lol thanks hun ;*




lost , Shushu ; HUUUUGS !



R'3d ; i commented on your blog , thanks for stopping by;*




Today my lovely readers i decided to give you some news . Good news too !



As said ' mn 6awal el '3aibat yab el '3anayim ' ;p soooooooooo maybe that's what am doing.. There's a NEW STORY coming .. Hopefuly SOON


I hope you'll like it , i don't want to ruin it for you but the name of the story will be " Once upon a lie "




Hope you like it as much as the last one .. or maybe even more ;p




Tell me what you think! until next time , A7ebkom




Xoxo

6 comments:

  1. cnt wait!!!!:D
    w mbarak 3alich elshaharrr!!!:D
    xoxo,
    -S:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM JUMPING UP AND DOWN MN EL WANASA

    CANT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT....

    I MISS U MORE 9ADGINI :*:*:*

    LOVE UUU

    ReplyDelete
  3. allaaaah cant wait ;D
    i love ur storys cuz kilhum actions ;p
    miss u ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. the story tittle is amazing makes me wonder bout the story alot can't wait <3<3
    love u
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. shaklaa 3ajeeeeb:O
    akeed bin7eeba wayed, la2ana in7ibich wayed:*
    posssttt soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haaaaaaaaaaay !!!! New story ! I'm so EXCITED ;D! Can't wait ;D
    -H

    ReplyDelete