29.8.10

Once upon a lie 5





Anonymous S ; Hopefully he will ! lol enjoy the post



Anon mlagoofa ; Thanks huuun ;* walaah ana adesh Xanga w adawer b3d mn google washouf ele layig wa7e6aa that's why i take so long to post ;p




Caramela ; Thanks for commenting sweets!;* see what happens




Nawariiii ; enty el 3ajeeb walllaaah ;**




* L ; you will enshallah read and see what happens b3dain ;p




Hano.oshi ; thnks and enjoooy!




And to everyone else , hope you enjoy this guys




Xoxo



-----



I remember the last time i saw my cousin 3bdallah




We were early teenagers and i was going away with my father to Canada




He practically begged my father and asked about 45 times if i could stay with them until he finished work , my father just smiled and promised we'd be back soon




Aside from the emailing and calling we didn't see each other for a long long time




And seeing him now , joking and talking about our crazy adventures ..




It's like i was never gone




I looked out the window to the lights and the palm trees ..




It was different here from Canada that's for sure




I missed it here




I liked being here



" W Hatha e7na we9alnaaaa , yalla 3ammi 7ayakom ! el 5adam beyeeboun el jina6 .. ommi da5il woboy shway w yoo9al "




I got out of the car looking at the house i used to come to when i was a kid , i remembered some good times me and 3baid had ..




He suddenly patted my back " Hala bWHayiiiiib! "




I laughed " Hala feek "



" Ma b'3ait tyee ! "



I laughed not kowing how to answer him " Yalla 7ayak 7ayak da5il "




We entered the house and we were greeted by my aunt Nadia , 3ballah's mother




She was my dad's cousin and my uncle's wife .. she nearly raised me



" Hala 3ammetii "



" Hala 7beeebeee hala 3bdelwahaaab " Before i knew it i was pulled in for a big hug " Waaaay sh7ilwik 9ayiiiiirrr "




I laughed " Hala feech 3ammiitii shlouniich? "




" We b5aaair shoofatkom tred el rroooou7 , deshaw deshaw 7ayakom allah "




She was more beautiful than i remember , she was glowing



A weird feeling came over me when we parted ..



I liked that feeling




Growing up after my mother left us was hard , i never really got that many hugs to be honest ..




My father was more gentle and sweet with me than anyone but still ..




Having lost the feeling of having a mother to look after me or kiss me goodnight was weird , But my dad made up for it




And so did my aunt Nadia , i liked having her around ..




When we were kids she'd bring us some sandwiches and juice boxes and we'd go crazy!



And even now without the sandwiches and juice boxes , it felt so nice having her near




" Tslemeen ya um 3bdallah tslemeeen " My father said




And as soon as we sat down , a tall built figure came in




It was my uncle a7mad , Bo 3bdallah ..




" Halaa bily zaayiirnaaaa hala wallah "




" Hala bo 3bdallaaah hala bo5ooy "




They exchanged hugs and kisses and it was my turn " Mashallaaah hala bwhayiib wlidii , kebart walah "




" Eeee w 9ar yabeelaa mara tra3eeh w tdareeh " My aunt added




I smiled shyly , i never even thought of that ..




" Afaaaa yumma wana?!! " 3bdallah came to stand beside me




" Ent ehye3 bil awal ! ent btyannin el mara mskeena betna7esh'ha gbl la too9al "




I laughed



" Waaaaiiiihh whayyiiib awal knt atlaigaf abee nfs al3abik , al7een kebarnaa w kbarat m6alibna " he rested his hand on my shoulder



" Sheft shloun ? "




Just then , something came from underneath me , held my jeans and started pulling gently



I looked down to see a tiny girl about 4 or 5 years old staring up at me with the most adorable look in her eyes




She had long brown hair with a few honey colored locks in it , her cheeks were irresistible




In my entire life i've only met a few number of kids , and even when i did .. i never formed any sort of contact or relationship with them



Nor did i imagine having one with any someday ..




I grinned and knelt down to her level " Hi " she suddenly spoke with a very serious cute face




" Hi there .. what's your name? "



" Am Lulu .. am 5 years old .. and i live here , who are you? "



I couldn't help but laugh " My name is 3bdelwahab and am 23 .. and i think am your cousin "




" cousin?!!! where have you been this whole time? " She made the cutest hand gestures at me and i found myself picking her up



" 3bdelwahhab .. meet my baby sister Lulu , she's a talker but you'll get used to it" Abdullah added




I smiled at my aunt Nadia " I didn't get to meet this little thing "




" No you didn't , but trust me .. she'll keep you posted. It'll be like you never even left " She told me as Lulu was putting her hand through my crew cut hair




" You're tall " She commented " And you're a tiny little thing aren't you? " i looked at her




" El salam " Just then , my other cousin S3oud came in holding up his hand



He must be 15 or something now , years went by fast




He reminded me of Abdullah when he was his age




I put Lulu down and shook hands with him " Ya7lailiik bo s3ayyid kebart "





" Wainik entaaaa allah yhadaak , ta3al ta3al bs eg3ad eg3ad 5nsoolif "




I shrugged and went to sit with the rest of them




We talked for hours .. we talked about everything we missed out on





Leaving out the bad parts , me getting kicked out of college .. Kenzii dying ..





They needn't to know that , and neither did we need to be reminded




We had a nice time and we enjoyed each other's company




It's been a long time since we've had a get together so me and my father were more than glad to be there




It was finally time to go home ..




How Weird calling it that after we left our house in Canada



We hadn't been to this place in almost 9 years , and we were going there now




I was happy just thinking about it




Remembering it




But then i remembered my mother , and that just turned me off




I suddenly looked up to see my house .. my old house ..




Seeing it now made me ache inside




" 7mdelah 3al salama yuba " My father patted my back




I smiled and followed him inside




It was spotless clean , aunt Nadia must've had the maids do everything before we arrived




I took a quick glance and hurried to my bedroom upstairs




Nothing had changed, not a thing misplaced




Man .. i loved it here



I took a small spin and then before i knew it , i was laying there already asleep.

10 comments:

  1. FIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSST



    7asait ena you'll post now, ga3da oo asawii refresh...


    oo la 6ala3 bad network oo ri7t el 9ala rakiiiiiith enshlla I'm stile the first one



    anoon malgoofa ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. allah wanasa 7ada nice feeling going back and everybody is so welcoming ...
    i love tiny lulu... she is the cutest little thing ever!!!
    3abdallah!!! i love him already!
    nadia so adorable!!

    and 3bdelwahab!! maskeen a7s his life is upside down!
    trying to find himself!
    w kelish mu metragi3!!


    please post soon
    i can wait to know what happens next

    love u ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice part ({})
    Ewaniiis waay 7adii mishta6a ba3arf minu bit9eer wahabii's girl his cuz wila someone min college..... wila ana ;p


    Bs khayfa ;S ena kinzii ma matat oo laman e7iibnii ;p bti6laa3 hehehehehe



    Anon Malgoofa

    ReplyDelete
  4. the story is getting waayy better even though kenzi past away :)
    im liking it please keep posting daily :D
    thanks:)

    love you<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG i looved lulu ;**
    wanasa i like chithy familys ;D
    kisar kha6ry 3ala ilhug ;(
    o now its anew life !!
    o ilnew house allah yastr shbi9er fee !!
    Cant waaait ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can feel the new beginning already!
    maskeen he needs it!
    loved it as always mashalah 3alaych<3
    yalaaaaaa next post pleasee<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAHHHH!! nice post loved it and love you more! ;* plz post asap ... :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3AJEEEEEB!! kan fee wayid events... :D plz post asap oo lat6awleen like others!! ;*

    - om ya3goub

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love it and love u more <3<3
    post soon babe
    love u
    xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwwwwwwwwwwww family reuinion!:* thats soooo cute! loved this post 7ada ramathanish!
    post soon pleaase:*
    -Hope:*

    ReplyDelete