26.8.10

Once upon a lie 3





Okaaaay guys!


Anonymous ( The first ) ; Thank yooouu;*



Madliar; Thanks babe;*



Nawariiii ; OMMGGGG I LOVE YOU TOO ! and i kind of miss writing about them too walah t9adgeen? ;p




Blue lilies; Lol ee lazm shwayya suspense haw shfeech ;p




Hano.Oshi; Read and see what happens!;*




Anonymous H ; Am sorry sweetie walah ana y3ny akteb tara greeb el sa3tain 3ala ma afakker , w gam aratib a7dath el story so i don't realy know how long or short it is bs i'll try ;**



And hope the rest of you enjoy this as well!




Love you all Xoxo


----


I held her hand to distract her a little bit



But no use



" Wana go home? " I asked in spite of my will for her to stay with me




" mhhm " She nodded and i smiled " Let's go "




I drove her home holding her hand the whole time , her grip was hard as if she never wanted to let go of me




When we were finaly there , she looked out the window and then back at me with a sigh




" I'll talk to you later? "



" Sure " I said , still sad she was going so soon




I watched her enter the house and then i left thinking ' Please call now '




But Kenzii didn't ..




I slept with the phone in my hand and woke up to find it on the floor





I panicked and hurried to pick it up thinking i must have slept while it rang and rang..




But no missed calls .. no messages .. no nothing




I was a little disappointed i had to admit but i called her instead




" Alo " her voice was tired and sleepy



" Hey baby .. you alright?"



" Mhhm .. just sleeping .. sorry i didn't call last night "



" No no baby it's fine , things okay with your dad? "



" Uhh .. yeah i guess "



" Do you want to get together later ? "



It was the first time that i heard a pause from Kenzii after that question




" umm okay .. meet you at the usual spot? "



Though i didn't like the way she said it , i agreed and hung up



I kept thinking about her tone , it was weird .. something must be up . I thought




I took a shower and went downstairs to see my dad making breakfast



" Il salam "




" Hala Yuba , ashwa inik gemt tawnee msawe el ryoog ree7ta tred el rou7 "




I smiled , my father was a great chef




I sat down ready to eat , my stomach was already making noises




Then i remembered me and Kenzii didn't eat dinner last night




And WHY we didn't



I hated to think of that right now , i was with my dad ready to enjoy a nice meal in the early morning and I wasn't in the mood to be pissed off just yet




My dad set the plates infront of us and the smell was spectacular




" Here we go i made eggs , pancakes , toast and some ham "




" Thanks dad it looks great "



" So .. did you think about what you're going to do ? "




I froze and looked up at him " About what? "




" University "



I took a bite of toast " I .. don't realy think they're going to let me in again dad .. "



" If i was them i wouldn't let you in either "



I shrugged



" You have to think of your future .. ana ma3ndii 9bay yhed el derasa w yamshe , ma fad fe hathy el jam3a fe alf '3airha "




I nodded




Okay , there are smart hardworking people who get good grades and enjoy studying..




And there are slackers , lazy people who prefer to do nothing at all ..




And there are people who were in between .




Let's just say .. i wasn't in any of those categories above




I mean , first .. i liked to study the material that was given to me





University was new .. exciting and i felt mature and all grown up




I liked the new routine in my life




But later .. things started falling apart , i don't know why .. but they just did




I couldn't study because i had other things in mind .. or heart ..



I tried to be as nice as possible to the professors and explain some situations but some of them weren't really worth the time and some .. well they were just plain old Assholes ..




Excuse my language




So , one thing lead to another and i ended up getting really bad grades ( if you want to call them GRADES )




And somehow i was responsible for beating up half the faculty




AND some students ..




My dad was just happy they didn't sue us



I thought long and hard about what i was going to do , but i needed more time




I needed more space , i needed .. change



Maybe i didn't like that last word . But it was true




" Enashallah yuba .. enta 3a6nee bas fer9a afakker shasawee , w may9eer 5a6rik ela 6ayyib "




" 5ala9 5air yuba .. "



" Ila ma gitly yuba shloun el dawam ? "




" Walah el 7mdelah omorna mashya .. el kil na6rik t5ali9 hal jam3a w tyee tshoflik sha'3la tfla7 feha .. tsa3ed obok "




I smiled . I wasn't into business




I WAS my son's father in many ways , but we didn't share that interest




He smiled back , he knew what i was thinking




He knew i had other interests




" Worth a try " He took a sip of his coffee and we continued our pleasant breakfast




As agreed i went to our usual spot to meet up with Kenzii , and this time she wasn't late




Her eyes were a bit tired , lack of sleep .. i thought




Or lack of food ..



Kenzii wasn't much of an eater like me and sometimes i had to Literally stuff the food in her mouth




" Hey you " I greeted her




She smiled weakly at me " Hey .. "




She hugged me tightly and i hugged her back




She inhaled " Boy am i glad to see you "




I smiled " Wana tell me what's going on ? "



" Why does something have to go ON so i'd hug you ? " She looked up at




" it's not that it's just .. i dunno i feel like there's something wrong and you're not telling me "




" There's nothing wroong " She took my hand and lead me forward




I had no choice but to follow




kenzii was that way for the 3 days that followed




She didn't talk much though , and when she did she'd say stuff like




" you know i care about you right? .. i love you 3bdelwahab .. you need to do something new with your life "



It was very weird




I'd woken up at noon after spending the night watching a horror movie with my dad and i realized i only talked to Kenzii for 10 minutes yesterday and we had no plans yesterday or even today ..





I washed up and went downstairs to see my father talking on the phone




" uhh .. What- what do you mean? .. i see .. 3atham allah ajerkom ya5oy .. m3al salama .. "




I frowned seeing only the back of my dad's body




He sounded so surprised and upset ..



I moved closer and he turned around , seeing his yellow motionless face scared me




I only saw him like this once , when my mother left ..




" Yuba .. 5air sh9ayer? " i wasn't even sure my voice was loud enough




He looked at me not sure what to say , he reached for my shoulder and rested his hand there




" Yuba 3bdelwahab .. eg3ad shway bakalmik "




I frowned again and tried to read his face " Yuba manee ga3ed shfeek sh9ayer "



My heart was going to fall out of it's place



" Yuba 3bdelwahhab .. manee 3arif shagoulik , el bnya .. 3a6itik 3merha .."




I instantly moved away his hand " SHNO?!! "



" 9al 3al nibii yuba ethker allah .. allah 5atha amanta ya wlidii ya Wahab may9er chthy "



" Yuba ana ams mkalimhaa!!! AMS MKALIMHA BILAIL!!!! MAY9EER CHTHY MAY9EER!! "




My voice was getting louder and louder , i realized it was the first time i yelled at my dad like this



" Ehda yuba ehda ethker allah .. el a3mar beed rab el 3alameen " he tried to put his hand on my shoulder again and calm me down




But i just moved away from him going more hysterical




" Ana barou7 ashofha !! barou7 ashoofhaa " i grabbed my keys and was ready to go



" LA22 !! " i suddenly stopped at my dad's angry voice " 3a6nee el mefta7 Ana awadeek mara7 troo7 chthy ent "



He took the keys from my shaking hands and i showed him where Kenzii's house was




I barely had the strength to get out of the car and my father helped me



It was hard enough to walk on those steps she walked on every single day .. it was just too crazy for me to accept




we tried to knock on the door but no one answered , the place seemed deserted




We suddenly heard noise from the back , and we turned to see her father looking straight at us



For the first time i saw that man's face fearful and broken ..




He was lost , sad , angry ..



we just stood there looking at each other , not sure what the hell to say



----



P.S,



Please don't hate me? (a)

15 comments:

  1. ;O she died !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you killlleddddd her!!!!!!!!!

    ambeeeeeeeeeeeeeh maskeeeeeeeen!!!!!

    ;O shlooooooooooon???

    ambeeeeh ;O

    ...
    i love this storrrry !!!!
    gooo on....
    :*:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOW!!!! dont take too long please! cause im gonna come back every 5 hours checking if you posted (a)..always loved your blog..just a silent reader (a)!!

    -R<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just had to kill her, yeah?
    Dude... I hope this story is realistic, if not; I'm totally not reading it #talktothehand

    Your Monopoly Ass-Kicking friend,
    Haneen:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAISHHH???

    7ARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

    :'( :'(

    SHAKLICH MT2ATHRA MN ZWARAT 5AMEES :P MU CHITHI....

    LOVE U

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laaaa' 7aram laish matat ;/
    kimt 7asa feha shai akhr ilayam !!
    Ana 7asait feha marath thats why uboha maybeha tt3alag ib a7ad !!
    Nafs movie a walk to remember ;p
    3ala kaife aswe ila7dath ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!!!! :O :O :O

    THEBA7TAY ELEBNAYA!!! :O

    thanx hun for posting and starting a new story!! tara garait all ur stories eley u posted and i love them!!
    3ad inshallah te6la3 this story 3ajeeba methel elbagee!! ;D

    00 LOVE UR BLOG AND U !!

    OO PLZ WAHABII ABEEH 7AGI ANA OO BAS!! XP








    oo that's my blog

    www.om-5alood-el-flani.blogspot.com

    enjoy ;D


    -om 5alood

    ReplyDelete
  7. laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:(
    kenziiiii!!!
    maskeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! yakseeeeer il kha6eer!!
    nexttttt posstttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. H: 3ady 3ady klshay menich 7lw ;*** yala ama go read ;D!
    -H

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMMMGGGG !!!! Shoocking twist but i loooove !
    can't wait to see what's the reason behind her death

    ReplyDelete
  10. ambaaaaaaihhh laa2 :(
    noo why did you kill her maskeena :'( bas yallah maybe some action would do good in the end!

    can't wait to read the next post and see who's the new luckyy girl (:

    post asap please :)
    ly<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. ashwa inthab7at ma 7abbaait,haa di3la ;p
    L

    ReplyDelete
  12. naby il yideeeda 5afeefat 6eena =p

    ReplyDelete
  13. UBAAAAAAAAAY 7ARAAM:( maskeena laish thiba7teeeyha:( maskeen il7een shisawi ibro7a min awalaha:( anaa agoolich a5ith mokanha:D hehehe i know i knoww i havent been the best commenter in the worrldd im sorry:*
    -Hope:* <.< sha5bariiii i dont remeber the last time i wrote that..

    ReplyDelete