24.8.10

Once upon a lie 2






I entered the house and closed the door behind me



My dad was sitting on the sofa reading a book , he took down his glasses as soon as he saw me



" It's nearly morning .. " He commented



I stopped walking and turned to face him " Yeah .. " I nodded not knowing what else to say




He sighed " it seems you're coming later each day "




I looked out the window and the sky was shades of blue , purple and orange notifying that the sun was about to rise , then he cut me off thinking




" Is it that girl again ? "




My head snapped back and i blinked twice , he understood " Son you have to stop doing this .. "




" Dad-"



" La oboha rathy wala ana 3ajibnee el wath3 "



And once again i had nothing to say. My father always had an open mind , he respected my decisions and reviewed my problems and i loved him for it But when it came to discussing the issues i had ..




Well , let's just say he wasn't happy. And i don't balme him .




I knew he was angry from the look in his eyes but he always stayed calm , his words were gentle but tough at the same time




I might be a rebel , but i never talked back to him or made him feel less of a father though i had so much in me i wanted to let out




" Just be careful what you get into , 3bdelwahab "




I looked at the floor



" Am going to bed and so should you " He closed his book and placed it on the table




" Enshallah yuba " I headed ustairs before he did , and as i hurried up i could feel him look at me and sigh




I never wanted to disrespect him or cause him pain , i always wanted my father to be proud of me




But i couldn't control the things i did , and even if i tried ..




I didn't know how to





As soon as i took off my jacket and threw it on the floor , my phone started flashing



I grinned and hopped on the bed , excited that she'd called



" Alo " I was so eager to hear her voice again , but my tone was far away from that



" Hey .. were you sleeping ? "



"No .. how did it go with your dad? "



" Ohh .. nothing different from the usual "



" So you okay? "



" Ofcourse , you want to do something tomorrow? "



I smiled " Yeah .. "




" Fine then , i'll meet you at the usual spot "



" Don't keep me freezing to death "



She laughed " i'll try "




I slept that night remembering her face , happy that i was seeing her again tomorrow



Who knew me knew i wasn't the guy to fall in love , but with Kenzii it was different



We rarely even said it .. but we knew ..




And everyone else did for that matter



Kenzii was the first girl in my life and being attached to her made me feel .. GOOD





Just GOOD



Even if it was crazy with her father , we both felt it was right




So i waited the next day for her to show up , and she did come .. but later than the day before




It didn't matter to me , but i wasn't just about to get in a fight with her father so we had little time with each other before she had to go home ..




So we went to this nearby diner ..



The place was cool and packed with all kinds of people , and i liked the atmosphere




We weren't exactly crazy about the going out , having dinner part




We didn't do what other couples our age did ..




So we enjoyed the change





we sat in a small booth , and i started checking out the menu



Kenzii looked around the place trying to take it in , then she leaned in towards my arm to see the menu




" What do you want ? " I asked




" Hmmm.. maybe a milkshake? "




" Kenz you don't eat at all .. shno milkshake? "




" Am in the mood for it "




" Fine .. i'll have a double cheeseburger then , and am not sharing "




She gave me a teasing look and i surrendered " Fine you can have a bite "




" I wasn't even thinking that but nice to know i have the option "




I laughed



I started ordering and Kenzii looked the other way , her hand grip was harder on my jacket , i looked at her chocked up face and followed her gaze





It was her father with a bunch of guys




" You want to get out of here ? " i knew there was going to be trouble




She looked at me then nodded ,




I cancelled the order and we got out before he could see us , i started walking But Kenzii was still stuck behind the glass door of the diner looking in




" What's wrong? " I asked as i approached her




" I don't know those guys .. "



" So? they might be new friends or something "



" They don't LOOK friendly "




" They might be some business partners or somethig .. don't worry about it "




She hesitated before she went , and before we continued to walk , we saw them get up




" We better go if we want to avoid a scene with your dad .. " I said gently




She smiled at me " Let's go "




We walked away but i could still feel her eyes wanting to see what's behind




She was worried , i could tell .

6 comments:

  1. FIIIIIRRRSSSSSSSSSTTTT :D

    nice part ...

    I liked your story ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked:)

    keep up the good work my friens :D
    im so lucky gkt i refresh a5er mara wella u posted ;p
    ilyy;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WAYD WAYD 7ILWA ELBEDAYA....I LOVE THAT ITS FROM A GUY'S SIDE FOR A CHANGE....MASHALLAAAAAAAAAAAAH 3ALAICH DOUM MUBDI3A

    MASHALLAH TUF TUF TUF WITH EVERY STORY I GET HOOKED TO UR BLOG MORE...I LOVE U WAYDDDD

    NEVER STOP WRITING...

    i miss the crazy 4 btw :(...

    ReplyDelete
  4. who are they?
    ya7ibich 7ag il thb7 ou action;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think those guys r going to kill abdulwahab hhhhhhhhh post soon
    love u
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOT FAIIIIIIR!! Aby ba3aaaaad!!
    your posts are very SHORT 37 sec 5ala9 el post =( and your story 3ajeeba ! may9eeeeeeeer ! post ASAP!!!!!!! PLEASEE!;$
    -H

    ReplyDelete