24.8.10

Once upon a lie 1





Here we go! part ONE


Drum roll pleeeeaaaase .. ;p


It's not a story about Widd and AbdulAziz am sorry to say .. but maybe you'll like it even more


Enjoy it guys , don't forget to comment


Love you all Xoxo



----



I sat there waiting on the cold pavement . I didn't mind realy .. it's like i was built for those things ..



My body felt entirely numb , a good feeling i was surprised to know . But not as good as it felt when i was close to her ..




When my arms wrapped gently around her freezing pale skin ..



She was beautiful



She had foreign features just like her mother . Ignoring every hint of the Kuwaiti ones her father had



She had honey brown hair and hazel eyes . Her body was tiny and pale And she lived with her family here in Canada , where i met her and fell in love with her .




I couldn't feel a thing except for the racing beats of my heart waiting for her , i was too lazy to even check my wrist and see my watch




But i knew she was late .. and i probably knew why



" Hey baby! " A sweet rushing voice came to my ears through the icy breeze , it seemed like she was running to get here




I smiled without looking back at her , and just then .. her hand came to give a hard smack on my shoulder



I got up and faced her " You're late "



" I know i know .. am sorry "



" Nevermind .. it was cold at first , but then i got numb and i didn't feel a thing " She made a face at me



I smiled " Get in "



I drove as fast as i could trying to get to where we wanted to go .. but there was no place in mind. I was just a crazy driver .



We were too cold to speak . Our hands intertwined and that eased the pain of the cold air piercing our skin




" 3bdelwahab " i knew it was mushy and stupid but as she spoke i could feel my heart melt at the sound of her voice . But of course it was me so i didn't show a sign of any emotion what so ever .



" Hmm " i said without looking at her face



" Did you talk to your father about University yet? "



" No . and i don't want to "



" But .. you HAVE to get back , you HAVE to "



" Kenzii i don't want to talk about this right now .. "



" But-"



" They let me in 3 times before , they're not going to do it again "



" But what if your dad talked to them again .. am sure-"



" Kenzii i beat up half the faculty there , they probably built up an entire immune security system just for me " I couldn't help but laugh a little



I remembered my father's face when he knew i was kicked off a third time.. and i felt a little bad



She giggled " I wish i had beaten somebody up too "She shook her head



I found out that i was just going in circles . I just cruised the beautifully lit streets of Toronto



It did't matter where i went as long as i was with her




Having her hand buried in mine , i needed nothing else



I drove as slow as i could , i tried to avoid it as much as i could .. but we were there ..



I hesitated as i parked my car in front of her house



" Don't give me that face " She playfully pecked my cheek



" What face? " i played dumb



" Wahab it's nearly morning! the sun's about to come out .."



" So?"


" I think we pissed my dad off enough for one day " She gently said with a smile



" Again.. so? "



" Common " She hit my shoulder " i know how he is but he's still my dad .. "



I rolled my eyes . What more could i say? i physically and mentally HATED the man .




She turned her back on me ready to open the door and leave



" Hey hey hey .. wain wain , don't i get a kiss? "



She bit her lip to stop her from laughing " Common Wahaaab what the hell have we been doing for the past 3 hours in the back of your car? "




" The goodbye kiss counts the most "



She smiled and leaned in just when the most resentful man on the planet showed up at the front door , hands on his hips and an angry frown



" KENZII ! " He shouted




She suddenly gasped and jumped away " Oh my god ! "She whispered " Wahab my dad! "




My nostrils flared and i leaned my head down the window to look at him , give him a look of hate and despise



She rushed out of my car and hurried towards him , her face full of fright and regret



" ENTY MATESTE7EEN 3LA WAYHIICH ??!! ANA MO GAYILICH HAL 9BAY MA TSHOOFEENA ?!! "




That's it . i got out of my car and he looked at me




" WENT ! En sheftik wa6wa6t hnee marra thanya ma tloom ela nafsiik , ent fahim ?!!! "




" Baba la2 .. " He looked furiously at her " am not going to stop seeing him .. am sorry but am just NOT "




Before he could answer , she had ran inside .




" Ent shna6er hnee ?!!! ethlif 3n wayhy yalla !! "



I wasn't about to get in another fight , i just sighed and got into my car




This wasn't new . It wasn't new at all ..




This happened from the second i met Kenzii's father . Almost every time i took her out ..



Am not saying am the good guy here and he's just a mean old man . Kenzii and i weren't angels , we weren't even close




Allow me , for i forgot to mention ..




My name is Abdulwahab . I had lived in Canada for almost 7 years with my father who took the responsibility and took care of me after my mother had left us.




My father had to work here in Toronto for some time and we found it comfortable.




Well , perhaps ' I ' found it a little TOO comfortable .. and my dad wasn't too happy about it.

8 comments:

  1. 7abaait'haa kenzi w 7abaait elbedayah too looking forward for the next part =D
    Wahab is like the ultimate bad boy?? :p sound intersting

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting keep it up!:D
    xoxo,
    -S:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. allllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!! uh. may. zing !! yalla keep going cze its seriously awsome<3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i liked :) good one for a start !! i like reading your stories a7es their different :D
    keep it up and please post asap;( dont keep us waiting;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. shaklaaa 3ajeeeb!!
    angle intay shino kila you surprise us ib shay ydeed?
    love you!:* yaalaaa posst soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved it cant wait 2 read the nxt part ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love love now i'll read the next post

    ReplyDelete
  8. before i start reading the story.. are u going to complete till the end?:p


    -sherifah:D

    ReplyDelete